• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I need a new TV. Is it worth it to wait and get a 4k...?

zeemumu

I've been feeling the need to be productive today. I ended up animating a stick figure in Spriter. Maybe I should direct that towards some actual work. I have a Machine Instruction project that I need to work on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm already drunk

And eating potato salad

what should he be doing

touching my butt
main-qimg-0c8c7540509baf623b5397b8a564f36c

SolVanderlyn

Trab's thirst for Clyde is obvious

marrec

Banned
Morning FAKES

Had a pretty good time last night, ate tacos, played board games, my fashion was on point.

Friend got me this glass:

nOAs2im.jpg

(not my picture)

She's the best.

And I matched with more people on Tinder that I'm not actually going to talk too, it was a good night.

What's up with y'all?

SolVanderlyn

Littlefinger creepiness scale is ten bananas out of ten

Morning FAKES

Had a pretty good time last night, ate tacos, played board games, my fashion was on point.

Friend got me this glass:

nOAs2im.jpg

(not my picture)

She's the best.

And I matched with more people on Tinder that I'm not actually going to talk too, it was a good night.

What's up with y'all?

Trab is at maximum thirst

SolVanderlyn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

27 is a good age, I've been it for half a year now and it's a nice balance between physically adept and experienced

Jobbs

Banned
happy birthday Jake, who is now older than living fuck!

lol. I like how the glass matches this news flash

5, Littlefinger. there!

if you have any requests I should draw, tell me!

also Happy birthday YKN! <3

little finger touching your butt? LOL

this took such a weird turn

you can draw me a sexy nurse which, despite recent events, is still my kink

SolVanderlyn

happy birthday Jake, who is now older than living fuck!

little finger touching your butt? LOL

this took such a weird turn

you can draw me a sexy nurse which, despite recent events, is still my kink

he could touch other stuff too. I leave it to your artistic freedom.

okay, coming right up!

Jobbs

Banned
melisandre is so sexy

he could touch other stuff too. I leave it to your artistic freedom.

okay, coming right up!

I can't draw it just yet but I will a little bit later. I'm still in the bath lol my skin is all pruney

this will undoubtedly be the creepiest thing I've ever drawn, it will be amazing

SolVanderlyn

give me your tinder and I'll right swipe you 100 times to give you an edge

unless you need an account

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Well, time for me to do what I always do every year when Yankees celebrate the 4th of July. Watch Independence Day.

I really want that 4K disc already.

Jobbs

Banned
I can't do that :( nobody is attractive to me

here's some inspiration: she is dreaming of you on her short break inbetween death and disease.
nursez2srx.png

whaaaaaaaaat

this is the best thing ever, right down to the death and disease! &#9829;&#9829;&#9829; I'm so triggered. thank you :D

okay you're gonna get the creepiest drawing ever a bit later once I'm at my computer and stuff

whaaaaaaaaat

this is the best thing ever, right down to the death and disease! &#9829;&#9829;&#9829; I'm so triggered. thank you :D

okay you're gonna get the creepiest drawing ever a bit later once I'm at my computer and stuff

he tucked her hair behind her ear just for you! and her hands are slighty inside the skirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom