• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've been sapped of all motivation to do anything.

I really want to try to publish my book but I feel like I still need to add to it/get people to read it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I wanna see the newly colored hair too once you get the chance

and the google 4th graphic is cool!

This is the photo I just sent my friend

7E4HcRi.jpg
Edited coz y'all arent seeing my makeup free bleh face

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You can send it to me I volunteered in a burn ward once so it won't phase me (I got so many numbers that week).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
LUCIAN IS A VOID PERSON

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
At the current rate of medical science even our skeletons will have thick luscious hair

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When I die I have given Jetstar authority to use my cadavar to test the optimium recline limits on their plane seats.

Xiao Hu

So far random Vietnamese people have been way more polite to me than the Shanghainese folks I have been interacting with for the last year. Saigon, at least the area where I stay, is boring though....

Tom Odell has a horrible voice btw.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oh my god the dude I'm talking to sold me my xbone last week. We remember each other and I confirmed it was him with my receipt. What the shit this world is too small.

FUME5

Oh my god the dude I'm talking to sold me my xbone last week. We remember each other and I confirmed it was him with my receipt. What the shit this world is too small.

Decided to do some swiping, see I have a match from the weekend.

Don't remember matching, don't remember opening with "well, you are gorgeous" (super drunk it seems) don't remember leaving her hanging on "Thanks Dan, you are good looking yourself" for the last two days.

Whoops.

EDIT

Cute pup Dragonz, it is now known as Commander.

Decided to do some swiping, see I have a match from the weekend.

Don't remember matching, don't remember opening with "well, you are gorgeous" (super drunk it seems) don't remember leaving her hanging on "Thanks Dan, you are good looking yourself" for the last two days.

Whoops.

EDIT

Cute pup Dragonz, it is now known as Commander.

Doggie can't be Commander that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom