• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
noo then there's no way to see who it is!

Okay I came up with my idea and sketched it! I tried to make it look like him

creepiness within

wYdCgLC.png

FloatOn

Leaving the house was a mistake. It's so hot outside....

The Shallows was fun though and saying goodbye to Star Wars socks girl was worth it.

Now to cool off with a cold shower

zeemumu

I'm not used to seeing Dorian Gray being a somewhat decent dude in this show. There's still all that evidence of reckless and eccentric behavior and it's clear that he's dipping pretty deep into that hedonism jar, but for the most part he's still pretty kind to people. I'm guessing that he's been around for so long that he just defaulted to that. I'll wait for him to heel turn into a full fledged douche at some point.

And a question about Mr. Chandler:
Is he related to the Talbains in any way or just a random werewolf?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wow, that's insane. I try to get most of my games working, though various Xboxes have a shit dvd drive.

Phantom Crash doesnt want to work. Everything else works on the first try except DOA3 which worked on a second try. I may open the bitch up to clean the lens.

Timu

Phantom Crash doesnt want to work. Everything else works on the first try except DOA3 which worked on a second try. I may open the bitch up to clean the lens.
Could it be the disc itself? There's also a way to find out which dvd drive you have that's either good or garbage.

jb1234

Just learned that the people I consider my second family don't like that I'm gay. I always knew this was a possibility, they're conservative and many are very religious but man, does it hurt getting confirmation. This has been such a shitshow of a month and it's only getting started.

Just learned that the people I consider my second family don't like that I'm gay. I always knew this was a possibility, they're conservative and many are very religious but man, does it hurt getting confirmation. This has been such a shitshow of a month and it's only getting started.
I'm sorry to hear that :( but screw them! you don't need people like that in your life
I started to draw something lewder but it just felt so weird so I dialed it back. glad it amuses you =]
see I knew you would say that! now I'm curious though haha!

btw just so you know if you ever watch Vampire Academy there's a dead cat in it :(

I'm not used to seeing Dorian Gray being a somewhat decent dude in this show. There's still all that evidence of reckless and eccentric behavior and it's clear that he's dipping pretty deep into that hedonism jar, but for the most part he's still pretty kind to people. I'm guessing that he's been around for so long that he just defaulted to that. I'll wait for him to heel turn into a full fledged douche at some point.

And a question about Mr. Chandler:
Is he related to the Talbains in any way or just a random werewolf?

spoiler:
He IS a Talbot.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm sorry to hear that :( but screw them! you don't need people like that in your life

see I knew you would say that! now I'm curious though haha!

btw just so you know if you ever watch Vampire Academy there's a dead cat in it :(

same thing happens in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo fyi. Really didn't like that. >:[ Most movies, even horror movies and stuff, know that they risk the audience turning against them if they hurt a cat or a dog. That's probably why it's rare.

I started to draw something a bit sexier but I think the fact that it was little finger just weirded me out too much and I didn't want him doing that to you haha XD If it was a mountie I might have gone forward with it

@jb that's a sucky situation, I know it may be harder said than done but if people had a problem with the very essence of who I was and wouldn't change, I'd minimize contact with them

same thing happens in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo fyi. Really didn't like that. >:[ Most movies, even horror movies and stuff, know that they risk the audience turning against them if they hurt a cat or a dog. That's probably why it's rare.

I started to draw something a bit sexier but I think the fact that it was little finger just weirded me out too much and I didn't want him doing that to you haha XD If it was a mountie I might have gone forward with it

@jb that's a sucky situation, I know it may be harder said than done but if people had a problem with the very essence of who I was and wouldn't change, I'd minimize contact with them

I can't hide it anymore, I have the hots for Littlefinger. :D he could've done anything to me.
the actual pic will still serve me well on my lonely nights at sea which basically is every night. (+Ceallach isn't here to protest </3)

jb1234

what about your actual family? and friends? this clearly can't be true. but even if it is there's not much you can do about it. you can't stop being gay, either they accept it or they lose a great person in their lives.

Not much of a family. Just my mom, I guess and my relationship with her is on again, off again. Friends are all over the globe. I have very few where I live. I'm especially depressed today because it's a holiday and I'm by myself again. But this is the status quo so I might as well get used to it.

zeemumu

Not much of a family. Just my mom, I guess and my relationship with her is on again, off again. Friends are all over the globe. I have very few where I live. I'm especially depressed today because it's a holiday and I'm by myself again. But this is the status quo so I might as well get used to it.

Any 4th of July fireworks viewing events near you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom