• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
gallery-1463083732-shorter-egg-break-gif.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know. It's my body, not my mind. Stupid chemicals kicking in when it's not necessary

imagine instead of getting a tatoo someone will rub their dick in the area you getting the tattoo and now its funny or sexy depending the area.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
3 more eps to go on Season 5. Let's do this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Almost 9 years older, but the disparity isn't that obvious tbh, I don't come across like an old man really
Meanwhile...

*Camera pan to brother*

"Man you should have seen this grandpa, he totally thought he was 'with it' hahahaha"

FUME5

Almost 9 years older, but the disparity isn't that obvious tbh, I don't come across like an old man really

Yeah, but it's likely she's mentioned it to him and he's making assumptions about the nature of your relationship.

Or he just doesn't like you and your fancy fingernails. How would you describe him?

Jobbs

Banned
How do you know? What is he doing?

just being cold and distant when I talk to him, kind of immature honestly, I didn't do anything to him

Meanwhile...

*Camera pan to brother*

"Man you should have seen this grandpa, he totally thought he was 'with it' hahahaha"

I don't pretend to be with anything

Yeah, but it's likely she's mentioned it to him and he's making assumptions about the nature of your relationship.

Or he just doesn't like you and your fancy fingernails. How would you describe him?

she's 25 and has her own apartment, she can make these decisions by now

he just looks like a skinny little kid to me wearing clothes that don't fit right. I dunno much about him. has kind of a mop top. I tried to be his bro but he rejected the bro offering.

I told her about it after we came back and had a laugh, and she said he's just awkward -- but I can tell he doesn't like me. fair enough, I guess, I don't like any of my sister's boyfriends (although... as a DOUBLE fair enough, my sister's guys have uniformly been assholes at best and psychopaths at worst, and I'm just a nice guy)

FUME5

he just looks like a skinny little kid to me wearing clothes that don't fit right. I dunno much about him. has kind of a mop top. I tried to be his bro but he rejected the bro offering.

I told her about it after we came back and had a laugh, and she said he's just awkward -- but I can tell he doesn't like me. fair enough, I guess, I don't like any of my sister's boyfriends (although... as a DOUBLE fair enough, my sister's guys have uniformly been assholes at best and psychopaths at worst, and I'm just a nice guy)

Eh, fuck him then.

Sounds threatened.

Misha

Banned
she's 25 and has her own apartment, she can make these decisions by now

She might be right tho. Both of my sister's bf's thought I hated them at first and I had to directly tell them I didn't.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Assert your dominance. Insult his clothing choices, and tell him his nails are far below standard.

Jobbs

Banned
that would be elevating him a bit. I don't have a feud, just a kid who doesn't seem to be too keen on me. Maybe I'll rarely see him again or never see him again!

FWIW her friends seem to like me

jb1234

that would be elevating him a bit. I don't have a feud, just a kid who doesn't seem to be too keen on me. Maybe I'll rarely see him again or never see him again!

FWIW her friends seem to like me

Tell him you're making a game. Maybe he'll find that cool.

(How old is he)

Jobbs

Banned
Excellent choice. A classic.

Can I be your bro? I should warn you that my self-esteem is somewhat low and I'm partial to yelling out Madonna songs while taking showers.

Sure. I am willing g to get along with anykne who is getalongable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom