• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much of a family. Just my mom, I guess and my relationship with her is on again, off again. Friends are all over the globe. I have very few where I live. I'm especially depressed today because it's a holiday and I'm by myself again. But this is the status quo so I might as well get used to it.

the real question here is: do you even would want to hang out with them now?
I know how much feeling lonely sucks but you'll find new people who are more openminded. you're already putting yourself out there so it's only a matter of time.

Jobbs

Banned
I have no idea if I'm even going to any viewings. I'm not very patriotic but.. but I do kinda like evening events with people outside

that siad it's cloudy as hell here :( kinda gloomy

So here's a toast to laying close
I'm comfy now and I just won't leave
You and me we could be
You and me I could see
I'm in it for the long haul
I LIKE YOU

giphy.gif

jb1234

the real question here is: do you even would want to hang out with them now?
I know how much feeling lonely sucks but you'll find new people who are more openminded. you're already putting yourself out there so it's only a matter of time.

I don't know. My attempts to meet more people have largely floundered. People in Seattle are largely hard to befriend to begin with (it's a weird local phenomenon) and my issues with both my physical and mental health tend to derail the development process. As an example, Dude #2 and I currently aren't speaking because he thinks I bummed out his Pride (I hated the bars we went to where you couldn't even move, it was so crowded) and I think that he's a dick for lecturing me about how "I need to get out of my head and there's so much of life that I'm not letting myself see" when he has zero understanding of the issues I face.

I don't know. My attempts to meet more people have largely floundered. People in Seattle are largely hard to befriend to begin with (it's a weird local phenomenon) and my issues with both my physical and mental health tend to derail the development process. As an example, Dude #2 and I currently aren't speaking because he thinks I bummed out his Pride (I hated the bars we went to where you couldn't even move, it was so crowded) and I think that he's a dick for lecturing me about how "I need to get out of my head and there's so much of life that I'm not letting myself see" when he has zero understanding of the issues I face.

then Dude #2 just wasn't the right guy. I know it's frustrating to keep looking but you won't end up all alone, trust me :) you'll wan't people who have your back no matter what, don't settle for less. in the meantime you have us.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
GoT Season 5 is good and everyone was wrong

FloatOn

I have 3 hours on it. Gotta get on it again. I can play multiple games in the same day ;)

I made out with an old woman and her young husband on my first hour and the husband loves me lol.

Yessss I need regular lewd sims 3 stories to keep me entertained

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Went down to the river to check out what was going on with the firework display. Originally planned to meet the one girl from last week down there, but she texted that she was hung up in NH and couldn't make it. There were waaaaay too many people down there (thousands), so I just went back to my apartment and had a beer.

FUME5

Went down to the river to check out what was going on with the firework display. Originally planned to meet the one girl from last week down there, but she texted that she was hung up in NH and couldn't make it. There were waaaaay too many people down there (thousands), so I just went back to my apartment and had a beer.

Time to fire up Overwatch then.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hmmm...give Hawken a crack? Banner Saga 2?

Checking other games it seems like either the internet is fucked, or my roommate and his girlfriend (who seems to have just moved herself in?) are sucking the whole connection with Netflix.

marrec

Banned
I set off fireworks tonight because I'm a redneck at heart #sorrynotsorry

But I also played Arkham Horror so I'm still a nerd.

@Misha

Doctor's appointment for what? Also, how's the apartment hunt going?

Misha

Banned
@Misha

Everything. Tho probably for hormones and maybe anxiety meds

Bad. No one wants money it seems. Gonna try a bunch again tomorrow. Waited a bit due to fourth of July weekend

FUME5

I set off fireworks tonight because I'm a redneck at heart #sorrynotsorry

But I also played Arkham Horror so I'm still a nerd.

@Misha

Still got all your fingers?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Being dragged to the movies by my friend tonight. He wants to see independence day but not alone. Maaaaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom