• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

HW38cMg.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
GoT just
went full Walking Dead, wow

Two eps of S5 left to go

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Cute, blonde, glasses, lawyer, GoT and Harry Potter fan.

I may be too much of a bogan for her.
Lawyer means she has $$$

Nah. Personal fireworks ban here in the city. I did watch things getting blown up, though. Although I'm not convinced it's the same thing...

Ah, reverse for me. We set off a lot of stuff but my cousins' place is basically a ranch too far from anything to see anything. It's different, but I like it.

FloatOn

I genuinely miss that girl I was hanging out with the past three days :(

I don't even care that nothing more than friendship could ever be a thing. She was so great.

I've been away for three days, so I'm actually pretty excited for things to return back to normal. But it was a fantastic weekend so I'm not mad.

Forgot SGDQ was this week, but whatever. That's what VODs are for.

Misha

Banned
If its not possible to have a resolution with something do you just ignore it and try to find something you can accomplish?

If its not possible to have a resolution with something do you just ignore it and try to find something you can accomplish?

Yes. Focus on what you can change, what you can effect. There's always going to be something going on that's a problem that you can't fix, so better to concentrate your energy on something else.

Misha

Banned
Yes. Focus on what you can change, what you can effect. There's always going to be something going on that's a problem that you can't fix, so better to concentrate your energy on something else.

Ehhh that was an unhelpful oversimplification (what I said not you). I dont really want to complain because theres nothing really to achieve. Just makes me feel worse to be melodramatic. *sigh* I need a real vacation

jb1234

Started Witcher 3 at 12:30 AM, intended to play until 1 AM. Well, I finished the tutorial and a few quests, checked the clock and it's now 1:50 AM. It's going to be one of those games, I can see...

Chuckie

Started Witcher 3 at 12:30 AM, intended to play until 1 AM. Well, I finished the tutorial and a few quests, checked the clock and it's now 1:50 AM. It's going to be one of those games, I can see...

Lol yes it is.

I am still playing the damn thing after more than a 100 hours.

FUME5

Yup.

EDIT

And what Tence says, 80+ hours I think and so very far off of finishing it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm a huge piece of shit with no self control, so I bought a panini press. Cuban sandwiches, here I go.

In the meantime, I made king prawn and mussels stuffed peppers with a most powerful rouille and a MOST AMAZING tomato and basil cold cream with scamorza and sun dried tomato crostinis. I usually despise tomato soups (worst Spaniard ever) but this one blew my mind.

In college I made a panini with pesto sauce almost every day. No idea how I didn't get fat.

Also I think I have 70 hours in Witcher 3. Haven't looked recently though.

SolVanderlyn

Just this Sunday I learned to clone Domino's cheesy garlic bread.

I'm done with being fit forever.
Hook us up with the recipe brah

FUME5

I'm a huge piece of shit with no self control, so I bought a panini press. Cuban sandwiches, here I go.

In the meantime, I made king prawn and mussels stuffed peppers with a most powerful rouille and a MOST AMAZING tomato and basil cold cream with scamorza and sun dried tomato crostinis. I usually despise tomato soups (worst Spaniard ever) but this one blew my mind.

Fancy.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hook us up with the recipe brah

-Preheat oven to 180ºC/356ºF
-Cut a small baguette like this:

Tm1W9si.jpg

-Mince three cloves of garlic (a fine press is better than a knife for this, unless you have mad dicing skills; you want it nearly puree'd)
-Melt a stick (120 grams, perhaps) of butter at medium heat, mixed with the minced garlic
-Let it simmer, do NOT allow the mix to brown
-Once the melted butter is infused with the garlic, brush the bread with it (careful, you may run out of butter if you are too generous)
-Spread some moz
-Put it into the oven using the lower rack. Keep it there until golden and crispy.

Done.

SolVanderlyn

-Preheat oven to 180ºC/356ºF
-Cut a small baguette like this:

Tm1W9si.jpg

-Mince three cloves of garlic (a fine press is better than a knife for this, unless you have mad dicing skills; you want it nearly puree'd)
-Melt a stick (120 grams, perhaps) of butter at medium heat, mixed with the minced garlic
-Let it simmer, do NOT allow the mix to brown
-Once the melted butter is infused with the garlic, brush the bread with it (careful, you may run out of butter if you are too generous)
-Spread some moz
-Put it into the oven using the lower rack. Keep it there until golden and crispy.

Done.
Simple and few ingredients. Perfect. Will use, 10/10. Thanks!

Also seems a bit like common sense but maybe I'm dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom