• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Last blue ones
96cd16cb816248f4333bed86e786fbf3.jpg
I think this second one is probably close to Lili's color from what I can tell

Maybe you're a winky-eye nose man?

no, that's not what I am

Well, when you put it that way, I sound like a complete jackass. :p

It's okay, I know what you mean. I understand the curiosity myself. :)

Last blue ones

I think this second one is probably close to Lili's color from what I can tell

uh, those both kinda look photoshopped to me. The hue is too consistent, and the masking is pretty poor.

Also I use different blues a lot. Sometimes closer to the former, sometimes closer to the latter, and sometimes a gradient.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
uh, those both kinda look photoshopped to me. The hue is too consistent, and the masking is pretty poor.

I think the first is oil slick hair dye which catches more light and seems more colourful, and the second is just because it's in direct sunlight.

Jobbs

Banned
It's okay, I know what you mean. I understand the curiosity myself. :)

Also I use different blues a lot. Sometimes closer to the former, sometimes closer to the latter, and sometimes a gradient.

Yeah maybe, idk, just surfin pinterest, man! 🌑 🐣 🐤 🐦

How long have you been blue?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm bored I'm awesome it's almost one
The internet's down and my homework's done
and I'm sick of brown and it looks like fun
So I'm gonna dye my hair blue.

I'm independent, I'm totally rad
Gonna dye my hair, gonna make Chris mad,
and he'll make a snotty face and I'll say, 'You're not my dad.'
No, I'm gonna do what I want to and I'm gonna dye my hair blue.

And it's gonna look like wonderful super fantastic coolness remarkable
Wonderful super fantastic coolness remarkable
Wonderful super fantastic coolness remarkable
And blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WQIM6sTbt0

This Jak & Daxter speedrun at SGDQ has me in stitches. It basically turned into a comedy Let's Play by the end.

How long have you been blue?

I started dying my hair different colors in sophomore year of college, and went consistently blue by the end of that year. So about... almost five years ago now? That sounds right.

Jobbs

Banned
I find it interesting how jak games have such poor art design and the dev went on to be one of the oremiere. Devs on earth for this

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My hair is brown and I have a haircut every 2 years and I'm a dude so I confess I am not an expert on hair dye.

Seaklng

Banned
No I am pretty sure Lilith was right and it is photoshopped
Going to have to agree. In the first one, the strands of hair near her ears aren't blue.
The second one is pretty blatantly photoshopped. There's blue lines in places there isn't even hair.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Remind me not to ever read The Terror before going to bed.

u6lrxWl.jpg

I made the mistake of chomping about 100 pages of it while I was trying to sleep and it made me feel super uncomfortable. The episodes about
the abandoned men at Rescue Camp and Hickey meeting the Tuunbaq after killing and eating most of his crew
were fucking horrifying, and I'm not easily scared by books.

Risgroo

The Crones of Crookback Bog sure are something.

crones.png

Nightmare fuel. Scariest shit I've seen in a Witcher game.

Mmm yass. So many incredible moments in that game. Just wrapped up Blood and Wine last night, and I already want to start another playthrough. Finally gonna get into Gwent once I start a new game :S

i just need to finish Mafia 2 first. And Witcher 2. And Dark Souls 3 and Deus Ex: HR. Oops.

Chuckie

Mmm yass. So many incredible moments in that game. Just wrapped up Blood and Wine last night, and I already want to start another playthrough. Finally gonna get into Gwent once I start a new game :S.

Wow....this was my plan too. However I haven't finished B&W yet because

I can't beat that fucking vampire :(

Fake Edit: Also..why did Aithbreac get banned?

Xiao Hu

Ok, I will buy my little sis a pearl necklace while I'm here to cheer her up. Her 'friends' have been really shitty to her lately so she definitely needs something to show her that she's still loved by others.

Norse gods are awesome. I'd love it if that religion would still be there. It does have some nationalistic 'white' power connotations though. Which I hate :(

Anyway, how come you wanna worship them now? ;)

yeah screw that. white people ruin everything.

I'm watching Vikings rn

vikki

Because people would just make shit up or not care, or more likely both.

But... uh... you're welcome to try and start that OT if you like. ;)

I might give it a go. Had another dream after I went back to sleep.

Tooth/Old friends, stranger cool car, diner, lounge singer/driving away, stalling, wrong way, water park.

Xiao Hu

Don't fool yourself, the religion of the Old Norse is a prutal one that involved human sacrifices, emphasised pure brutality and domination over the weak.

I took this photo on my way back to hotel. The fluffy thing on his back was his doggy peaking out of the backpack. The sun was already setting so the light was really disadvantageous (plus it's only the digital camera of my phone, I should really look into purchasing a proper one as I miss on so many good shots).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom