• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I barely wear warm clothes,
even when it's chilly outside.

Though if I'm on the motorbike during the summer, I'm sweating like crazy,
as I'm wearing a thick leather jacket and leather pants... :|

yes =}

that top

nHTCYsK.gif

the shoes and hair piece

Ft6Yd7N.jpg

I wouldn't be able to take it

I'm also very biased and love all kinds of hair accessories though

eWf6X2N.png
eWf6X2N.png
eWf6X2N.png

edit: also I just now noticed the stitching on the side of the pants.

Ft6Yd7N.jpg

Did you buy online?
glad you approve :D yeah online!

I wanna try something like this when the weather cools back down. Right now there's like no reason to wear a cape or heavy jacket.

1386213402391453645.jpg
this looks so awesome. I wish I could wear capes but since I'm so small I always end up looking like a hobbit. always. will look great on you though!

Jobbs

Banned
The "I can't believe Lea isn't getting laid" bit is getting old and demonstrates a lack of perspective IMO

Lea is awesome but that doesn't mean there's always going to be someone she's interested in available to her. Same goes for most of us at various points

The "I can't believe Lea isn't getting laid" bit is getting old and demonstrates a lack of perspective IMO

Lea is awesome but that doesn't mean there's always going to be someone she's interested in available to her. Same goes for most of us at various points

yea plus I'm not interested in just anyone either. snake guy is so lame for example :( this all adds up to a very small base of people that could even be considered.

dralla

Also, dating can be exhausting. I haven't been on a good proper date in a while *sigh

FloatOn

Jobbs! You missed my query

Thoughts on The Shallows?

yea plus I'm not interested in just anyone either. snake guy is so lame for example :( this all adds up to a very small base of people that could even be considered.

I know this plight. Sometimes I think I should be less picky but compromise always leads to regret

Jobbs

Banned

If all you want to do is get laid, almost anyone can achieve that at almost any time.

I've been trying to find a gif of comic book guy saying "it's a g-g-g-girl!" and having trouble, possibly because I'm not sure how many g's.

And ew at how later on they gave comic book guy his own episode. Such a dumb idea. They ruined him.

Jobbs! You missed my query

Thoughts on The Shallows?

I loved it, but I'm very predisposed to loving it because I like everything about the premise and Blake Lively is hard to go wrong with

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I barely wear warm clothes,
even when it's chilly outside.

Though if I'm on the motorbike during the summer, I'm sweating like crazy,
as I'm wearing a thick leather jacket and leather pants... :|

I usually do mesh gear. I know it's not as durable, but socal is hot.

ugh, last time I rode was in 2014. I need to find a job asap.

She doesn't seem to try for real, though, never experienced a drought this strong for a girl here. She just lives in a bad town.

just saw this.
believe me, I try real hard. but I'm not looking for a just a ONS so things are a bit more difficult. I can't just pick a random guy. plus I have certain standards which apparently are far away from how most dudes are. maybe other girls can accept that but I can't. I need someone decent.

Misha

Banned
If all you want to do is get laid, almost anyone can achieve that at almost any time.
Even if your goal is just to get laid, you could have standards for how you want that to happen.

Just too many things that filters people in the end. Just cross your fingers for good luck I guess

MutFox

Banned
Don't want to just "get laid"
I need a connection.

Though sometimes I'll talk the talk,
I'm just not walking the walk.

Also, always have in the back of my mind,
If the other person were to get pregnant,
would it end well and would I be happy?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't want to just "get laid"
I need a connection.

Though sometimes I'll talk the talk,
I'm just not walking the walk.

Also, always have in the back of my mind,
If the other person were to get pregnant,
would it end well and would I be happy?

The connection would be d to mouth and I wont get pregnant.

Jobbs

Banned
When you're at Starbucks and fjjrjfjfmdbfjdkdkdndd

Also I noticed it sounds really ugly when most people say "fucking"

While I was eating a burrito two women next to me were talking about Pokemon go
Which lead to both of them remembering N64 and Mario Kart 64
Which lead to me going damn I had an opening to join the chat

Of course I didn't 😎 :(

Nintendo always a good wing man lol

Misha

Banned
Which I was eating a burrito two women next to me were talking about Pokemon go

I wonder how many nerds it'll attract by playing pokemon go. I'm sorta expecting to be lectured about pokemon at least once while playing it

haven't worn tall boots since i was 12

it was for a dancing troupe
Ooh, what kind of dancing? :)

While was eating a burrito two women next to me were talking about Pokemon go

Noooo you missed your chance! Now you'll never find true love and happiness! :O

I'm kidding. But also I don't care about Pokemon nor N64

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Several Japanese tourists are running on the field across the road with their phones in the air and they are yelling something about Pikachu. I just realized that they probably playing Pokemon Go

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
just saw this.
believe me, I try real hard. but I'm not looking for a just a ONS so things are a bit more difficult. I can't just pick a random guy. plus I have certain standards which apparently are far away from how most dudes are. maybe other girls can accept that but I can't. I need someone decent.

Your standards are absolutely fine, don't worry too much about it.

I gave up on dating
and life :p
and everything's fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom