• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh that's neat music. Gonna play doom once I've finished halo!

Fuck, the E1M1 trailer remix too

thissitecorruptedmesofbula.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There's just something incredibly sexy about redheads with freckles and accents..

It's probably the red hair and freckles and accents.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I still remember the first hot person I ever met, my 4th grade teacher. She had a snake. I don't even remember what she looks like though I just remember thinking "That person is pretty".

In 1999 having a pet snake was the height of cool probably.

Jobbs

Banned
Not gonna report on your success/failure tonight? :O

I'm drawing bushes.

"Success/failure"? Please. It's not like I just met her. I've seen things. She even stayed over a few times back before we were dating (I originally met her as a friend of Nikki's, and ownership of her transferred to me).

She's asleep and has work in the morning (she works in retail, at that). I sense a familiar pattern emerging.

I'm trying to quickly come up with an inventory of sound effects for an area to pass to this other guy who's going to make some sound effects -- So I can move on to other shit like browse dumb things. I'm a little lit.

Jobbs

Banned
I tweeted my WIP poster art and got 51 favorites. I was curious how you were feeling about those 🍎🍎🍎?

Xiao Hu

Went to the beach for 2 hours, got bored as hell because I'm a lonely fuck and went back to the hotel. I will never travel alone again, this fucking sucks!
And fuck my 'friends' for returning so soon to their homecountries or having plans on their own :mad:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can someone go to the rooftop of my house and toss a block of concrete to my head. kthxgdnght

"Success/failure"? Please. It's not like I just met her. I've seen things. She even stayed over a few times back before we were dating (I originally met her as a friend of Nikki's, and ownership of her transferred to me).

She's asleep and has work in the morning (she works in retail, at that). I sense a familiar pattern emerging.

I'm trying to quickly come up with an inventory of sound effects for an area to pass to this other guy who's going to make some sound effects -- So I can move on to other shit like browse dumb things. I'm a little lit.

Yeah, my boyfriend goes to bed like four or five hours earlier than I do every night. It's kind of annoying but it is what it is.

Sound design is my least favorite for like five different reasons. I don't envy you!

Can someone go to the rooftop of my house and toss a block of concrete to my head. kthxgdnght

That wouldn't help anything.

I tweeted my WIP poster art and got 51 favorites. I was curious how you were feeling about those 🍎🍎🍎?

I have no frame of reference. Is that high or low for you?

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

Went to the beach for 2 hours, got bored as hell because I'm a lonely fuck and went back to the hotel. I will never travel alone again, this fucking sucks!
And fuck my 'friends' for returning so soon to their homecountries or having plans on their own :mad:

Is it too late to just go home?

okay so apparently GAF's inline edit option destroys emoji and similar special characters (presumably all the ones high enough on the table to need double-space encoding).

but the stand-alone reply page doesn't have an issue. That complicates things, but it's a solvable issue. Good to know.

🍎

Its fine

It would stop the current headache tho.

acetaminophen :)

When I get drunk and want to avoid a hangover in the morning I just make sure to get super hydrated and pop some generic Tylenol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom