• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, my boyfriend goes to bed like four or five hours earlier than I do every night. It's kind of annoying but it is what it is.

Sound design is my least favorite for like five different reasons. I don't envy you!

That wouldn't help anything.

I have no frame of reference. Is that high or low for you?

��������������������

51 is pretty low actually

I think I've wandered into the blue section of pinterest

3ca2b24ac19d71de784da70cdc149913.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
ugh, barely got out of bed, my back is so stiff that is not even funny

it will be a grueling day, because other shift 'forgot' to send a order for main delivery, which means that we will get 32 pallets of stuff this afternoon :\

I'm trying to quickly come up with an inventory of sound effects for an area to pass to this other guy who's going to make some sound effects -- So I can move on to other shit like browse dumb things. I'm a little lit.

I'm scouring for some more sound effects right now and I feel your pain.

I make my own sometimes but I hate it.. plus I know someone who is much better that I try to outsoure as much as possible to

Oh man, I need to find a sound effects duder.

I'm getting a lot of stuff from freesounds at the moment (just for the purposes of an alpha) and I keep running into the wall of not knowing even what that thing should sound like.
(I'm doing menu stuff right now).

Jobbs

Banned
Oh man, I need to find a sound effects duder.

I'm getting a lot of stuff from freesounds at the moment (just for the purposes of an alpha) and I keep running into the wall of not knowing even what that thing should sound like.
(I'm doing menu stuff right now).

when in doubt, mix a bunch of animal sounds together

jb1234

I'm having a very strange conversation with my oldest (and probably best) friend Bob (a staunch Mormon) where I've told him that I'm considering sleeping with a woman just to see what it's like. And then I horrified him further by telling him that breasts freak me out and maybe I can tape them together so they won't bounce around.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm having a very strange conversation with my oldest (and probably best) friend Bob (a staunch Mormon) where I've told him that I'm considering sleeping with a woman just to see what it's like. And then I horrified him further by telling him that breasts freak me out and maybe I can tape them together so they won't bounce around.
I've known you for like three or four years and that's the oddest thing I've heard you say.

Boobies are the best.

Jobbs

Banned

haha

if you aren't attracted to women how would you get it up? there are so many things about this thta strike mas as weird

jb1234

I've known you for like three or four years and that's the oddest thing I've heard you say.

Boobies are the best.

They freak me out, man. They like... bounce and quiver.

haha

if you aren't attracted to women how would you get it up? there are so many things about this thta strike mas as weird

Positive thinking? I could pretend the vagina is an asshole, I guess. It would be somewhat harder to ignore her high-pitched wails though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to clarify that I'm not actually unfamiliar with boobies. Women are strangely willing to let you play with them when you're gay.

I learnt that from the trailer to "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

Jobbs

Banned
I would like to clarify that I'm not actually unfamiliar with boobies. Women are strangely willing to let you play with them when you're gay.

they let me and I'm not gay

JB I stumbled on this and thought of you

sexy image but not lewd

1b8d6b845c51890f4d6c72a7ebea1e3f.jpg

I don't mind if people touch my boobs. Just as long as they're not weird about it.

haha I'm trying to imagine how that would go down.

"Hi, yes. I'm normally gay, but I want to try being straight for a while. Can you pretend to be a man for me so I can get it up, and then not be upset if I find it disgusting anyway? Thank you."

They freak me out, man. They like... bounce and quiver.

That's so many body parts.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What sort of touching are we talking about, one index finger poke to the boob or full "blind person feeling around your face to see what you look like" type activity.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
51 is pretty low actually

I think I've wandered into the blue section of pinterest

3ca2b24ac19d71de784da70cdc149913.jpg
This should be a naturally occurring hair color. It's so beautiful.

Jobbs

Banned
What sort of touching are we talking about, one index finger poke to the boob or full "blind person feeling around your face to see what you look like" type activity.

umm usually this would just be goofing around or whatever, idk. Girl asked me to guess her cup size once.

I guess it's still a LITTLE "weird" in the sense that there's an underlying flirtation, but I didn't act creepy about it

it's also possible none of this makes sense because I'm not feeling 100% coherent.

I have such a hard time declaring myself a boob or a butt person (why not both..?) but I'm so preoccupied with breasts that I wonder if that's what I am

vikki

Why is there no DreamGaf OT? Two nights in a row that I've had strange ass dreams and I'd like to share 'em with Gaf. I'd rather not shit up this thread, but I saw this one before I saw stupid questions that don't deserve a thread.

If I'm feeling your breasts it's for sexual reasons.

I'm not a platonic toucher.

Really? What about have you ever asked someone to feel your muscles or anything?

I mostly only get touched by other girls, but that could be a consequence of primarily being friends with one gender.

This should be a naturally occurring hair color. It's so beautiful.

Yeah. I'd support that allele so much.

Why is there no DreamGaf OT? Two nights in a row that I've had strange ass dreams and I'd like to share 'em with Gaf. I'd rather not shit up this thread, but I saw this one before I saw stupid questions that don't deserve a thread.

Because people would just make shit up or not care, or more likely both.

But... uh... you're welcome to try and start that OT if you like. ;)

SolVanderlyn

Yeah they are fucked up. Especially the one with a hive for an eye. The music is outstanding and creepy af too in that segment.
This entire segment was unnerving. It's extremely well written, however.

I need to beat the game to see if they come back or not.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have such a hard time declaring myself a boob or a butt person (why not both..?) but I'm so preoccupied with breasts that I wonder if that's what I am

Maybe you're a winky-eye nose man?

giphy-3.gif

635698313054989524295225221_redhead.gif

post-35651-Milana-Vayntrub-winking-gif-tu-kH84.gif

jb1234

haha I'm trying to imagine how that would go down.

"Hi, yes. I'm normally gay, but I want to try being straight for a while. Can you pretend to be a man for me so I can get it up, and then not be upset if I find it disgusting anyway? Thank you."

Well, when you put it that way, I sound like a complete jackass. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom