• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Plus, he does think tongues are icky.

I have no problem with tongues.

Jobbs, I'd lick you with or without a line.

Don't forget
DdfRe1r.jpg
we don't want you getting throat cancer from my BAP!

I'll lick you.

See now there's a line

W3OBMVs.gif

Hope y'all bear enthusiasts are ready because imma bout to trigger some of you...

In other news, I saw 10 Cloverfield Lane and of course Mary Elizabeth is hmmph but John Goodman delivered the goods man with his superb acting.
The ending fell a bit flat though.

Jobbs

Banned
Germ city limits.

There's a weird exception, possibly rooted in some kind of survival instinct, where attractive girls don't really have many germs (I'll still be triggered if they do something gross and I see it, sure, but barring that I typically have no strong germaphobic reaction to their bodies).

I don't know many germaphobes but I suspect if you ask them they'll have a similar response. Life finds a way.

There's a weird exception, possibly rooted in some kind of survival instinct, where attractive girls don't really have many germs (I'll still be triggered if they do something gross and I see it, sure, but barring that I typically have no strong germaphobic reaction to their bodies).

I don't know many germaphobes but I suspect if you ask them they'll have a similar response. Life finds a way.

Interestingly, kissing evolved as a way to test if someone had deadly pathogens. Cavemen made out to see if they'd catch anything before reproducing.

Jobbs

Banned
Interestingly, kissing evolved as a way to test if someone had deadly pathogens. Cavemen made out to see if they'd catch anything before reproducing.

The OG cooties.

I like that inhabitants of this thread are pretty well educated. Er, barring myself, I guess. College dropout. We'll need one of you guys to do extra college to make up for it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
To be honest, a lot of college dropouts I know are very intelligent.
Like lili said, it just takes inquisitiveness.

I was in midst of a depressive episode when I graduated, so I don't look back at it as something I was proud of.

Jobbs

Banned
Trying to imagine if I could deal with an attractive woman wanting to wear a diaper and pretend to be a diaper girl (I guess everything on earth depends on what exactly "diaper boy" means).

In a hypothetical scenario where I'm a horndog on Tinder looking for casual hookups (which isn't me), I could probably deal with the diaper thing on an attractive person. Again, though, it all depends on what exactly that entails.

He could be taking a shit in that photo for all we know.

The more I think about it the scarier it gets. I think my opinion is turning against it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Trying to imagine if I could deal with an attractive woman wanting to wear a diaper and pretend to be a diaper girl (I guess everything on earth depends on what exactly "diaper boy" means).

In a hypothetical scenario where I'm a horndog on Tinder looking for casual hookups (which isn't me), I could probably deal with the diaper thing on an attractive person. Again, though, it all depends on what exactly that entails.

The more I think about it the scarier it gets. I think my opinion is turning against it.
No no no no no.
No

Also just swipe left on the people after casual hookups. Working for me so far!
#onlysnuggledlastnight
He could be taking a shit in that photo for all we know.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is duckface a thing?

It's weird looking

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Me talking to my mom:

"I got this new augmented reality game-"

"Oh, you mean Pokemon?"

Even my 60+ year old game illiterate mother knows about Pokemon Go

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Me talking to my mom:

"I got this new augmented reality game-"

"Oh, you mean Pokemon?"

Even my 60+ year old game illiterate mother knows about Pokemon Go
Wait, if your mom has no idea about phones and games and technology, why on earth would you introduce the thing wiht "augmented reality game" instead of "pokemon"

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
original.jpg

wHqPcDQfSDo.jpg

You know it's love when you still think she's cute after duckface.

Not "change her diaper"-hot though.

Draft or std?

Well if you're actually stunning, no weird face-making can change that I guess.

edit what is it with me and weird double posts damnit

SolVanderlyn

Wait, if your mom has no idea about phones and games and technology, why on earth would you introduce the thing wiht "augmented reality game" instead of "pokemon"
I mean, one thing is a generalized description of a game, the other assumes brand or title recognition

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Why is duckface a thing?

It's weird looking

Duckface (also referred to as "Magnum") started in World War II by service women celebrating the defeat of Rome-Berlin-Tokyo Axis in 1945. The duckface phenomena was isolated to Britain before being popularised and brought to American audiences by Paul Mccartney in 1964. It's now seen primarily on teens and young adults because they need a face to pull and for some reason this one is the one society chose, possibly out of a subconscious self-hatred.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
holy crap, a group of tourists just stormed on our yard, looking for Pokemon. It is crazy, app is not even officially released over here, but people are already walking around with phones in their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom