• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
tumblr_oa0fb7tfz21s2wio8o1_540.jpg

jb1234

I've been asked for pictures of my ass by a dude in his mid-20s who sent me pics of himself wearing a Cyberman mask from Doctor Who. That's just so adorably nerdy that I can't resist so I'm contorted in very uncomfortable positions trying to get this just right.

... I'm pretty sure I'm hitting rock bottom here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been asked for pictures of my ass by a dude in his mid-20s who sent me pics of himself wearing a Cyberman mask from Doctor Who. That's just so adorably nerdy that I can't resist so I'm contorted in very uncomfortable positions trying to get this just right.

Send me your pics to review it before you send it

Jobbs

Banned

you're better than this. stay on #teamdoesnttakelewds

Gotta do what you gotta do for dick.

jb1234

Send me your pics to review it before you send it

My ass looks like ground zero after a bombing. It's a dumpster fire.

you're better than this. stay on #teamdoesnttakelewds

Sorry, Matt but that ship sailed a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Just not with my ass, haha.

Gotta do what you gotta do for dick.

Yup. :| Although truth be told, I think I want to be friends with this dude more. He seems cool.

Misha

Banned
I'm interested that you think that.

mostly just guess but you've talked about hanging out and doing drugs(?) and stuff before and that kind of thing fits. like ESTP are more thrill seeking and ISTP are more not really pleasure seeking but like kinda in that direction. (and ofc that's not all there is but thats just he one thing I thought of)

also all your pics are super istp

Skin is sexy though and hair covers and obscures the skin. It's like this mess in the way of the person IMO

not really into it tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Skin is sexy though and hair covers and obscures the skin. It's like this mess in the way of the person IMO

It isn't a mess. I think of it more like an extra.

I like body hair on guys. :eek:

It only gets in the way if you're licking 'em.

There tend to be areas less hairy where you can lick and bite safely. (neck, lips, cheeks, earlobe
and if the man is uncut also foreskin)

Jobbs

Banned
I like body hair on guys. :eek:

It only gets in the way if you're licking 'em.

then you admit it gets in the way

would you want your nose in that? :: barfs ::

also body hair in some areas of the body, when viewed from more than a few feet away, actually looks dirty, it doesn't even look clean, even if it is. It looks like dirt or shit or something is on the skin

Misha

Banned

also body hair in some areas of the body, when viewed from more than a few feet away, actually looks dirty, it doesn't even look clean, even if it is. It looks like dirt or shit or something is on the skin

just a teeny bit of hair makes my butt look worse tbh
makes it look more flabby than it is

Pau

There tend to be areas less hairy where you can lick and bite safely. (neck, lips, cheeks, earlobe
and if the man is uncut also foreskin)
I'm aware. :p

Not enough to be bothered by it. And it's not like it smells bad? And I've never seen body hair that looks dirty.

Keep in mind that us Latinos tend to have a lot of body hair so it's normal.

FUME5

mostly just guess but you've talked about hanging out and doing drugs(?) and stuff before and that kind of thing fits. like ESTP are more thrill seeking and ISTP are more not really pleasure seeking but like kinda in that direction. (and ofc that's not all there is but thats just he one thing I thought of)

also all your pics are super istp

not really into it tbh

Huh, INTJ / ENTJ and occasionally ENFP. None of them fit.

Huh, INTJ / ENTJ and occasionally ENFP. None of them fit.

myers briggs is not considered reliable by psychology standards, since most people who take the quiz 6 months after their first time get variable results, most of the time. There are more reliable tests but dont categorise quite the same way as MB.

Jobbs

Banned
just a teeny bit of hair makes my butt look worse tbh
makes it look more flabby than it is

I'm confident that there's no such thing as good looking butt hair on any butt whatsoever but I'm interested to see if vaz or osmeone corrects me

I'm aware. :p

Not enough to be bothered by it. And it's not like it smells bad? And I've never seen body hair that looks dirty.

Keep in mind that us Latinos tend to have a lot of body hair so it's normal.

do you manage your body hair and remove it and stuff? I mostly do though I don't stay squeaky clean year round because I'm just not obsessive enough to do a full body routine constantly.

The absolute worst is back hair which is *hideous* and in my case only shows up in a couple small patches making it somehow weirder and grosser... and it's very hard to reach and getting every last bit of it is quite a task

myers briggs is not considered reliable by psychology standards, since most people who take the quiz 6 months after their first time get variable results, most of the time. There are more reliable tests but dont categorise quite the same way as MB.

I don't think a test like this is totally scientifically sound (especially as a 15 minute internet test), but it's fun and in many cases the result seems consistent with our personalities.

Misha

Banned

the actual Meyers briggs test is super long and costs money and you have to have someone there to administer the test and interpret the results. I mean its definitely less scientific than most psychology but to compare it to the tests on the internet isn't accurate

Pau

do you manage your body hair and remove it and stuff? I mostly do though I don't stay squeaky clean year round because I'm just not obsessive enough to do a full body routine constantly.

The absolute worst is back hair which is *hideous* and in my case only shows up in a couple small patches making it somehow weirder and grosser... and it's very hard to reach and getting every last bit of it is quite a task
I'm lucky that while I think have a lot of fuzz on my body compared to non-Latinas, it's much lighter than my head hair and I think I'm the only one who really notices. So I only really shave my legs but when I was younger my mum would make me bleach the hair on my face. I don't see the need because people tend to be pretty open about what they dislike about my body and no one has ever said I was too hairy. :p

I don't think a test like this is totally scientifically sound (especially as a 15 minute internet test), but it's fun and in many cases the result seems consistent with our personalities.

not all 15 minute psych tests are worthless. Although most are not used for pinpointing definites, but you cant discount it just for being an online test. Although im generalising here, but they can be useful. MB is not consistent enough.

but yeah, ive been reading these replies for ages, im not against it, people get a kick out of it i can understand why. but its heehaw

the actual Meyers briggs test is super long and costs money and you have to have someone there to administer the test and interpret the results. I mean its definitely less scientific than most psychology but to compare it to the tests on the internet isn't accurate
Aye, what i said encompasses MB as a whole. You are better being evaluated by an accredited psychologist.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm lucky that while I think have a lot of fuzz on my body compared to non-Latinas, it's much lighter than my head hair and I think I'm the only one who really notices. So I only really shave my legs but when I was younger my mum would make me bleach the hair on my face. I don't see the need because people tend to be pretty open about what they dislike about my body and no one has ever said I was too hairy. :p

yeah personally I don't mind peach fuzz type stuff. =]

also wtf.. our moms couldn't be more different, and as for people openly criticizing your body, is that standard fare for all women or more specific to your situation? in any case (งಠ﹏ಠ)ง

Misha

Banned
Aye, what i said encompasses MB as a whole. You are better being evaluated by an accredited psychologist.

and it encompasses all evaluations of stuff like personality as a whole. simply put you change and how you respond to such things change.

its not like anyone is basing their life decisions solely based on it anyway. it has its uses.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just had one of those (or something very similar) tests done last week. They make all seminarians do a full psyche eval

I just had one of those (or something very similar) tests done last week. They make all seminarians do a full psyche eval

How do they determine if you've answered honestly, not just how you think they want you to answer?

and as for people openly criticizing your body, is that standard fare for all women or more specific to your situation? in any case (งಠ﹏ಠ)ง

Standard as fuck

what's this like? can you give me an example? because I don't have people walking up and telling me what they don't like on my body, it just doesn't really happen

Are you really going to eat all that?
You should eat more!
When are you going to stop dying your hair?
Have you considered dying your hair red/blonde/white?
Are you sick? You look awful. Something about your eyes...
You're so flat (chested)!
Make sure you wear heels to that event.
Why did you get a tattoo? Your skin is so pretty, it's a shame to cover it.
When are you getting your next tattoo?
You need to get some sun, your skin is so pale!

My dad never criticizes me for pretty much anything which I'm really grateful for.

My maternal grandmother tho. Lord help me.

Most the guys on the stage have what I consider a really ideal body type

BTW this is a woman who understands her audience hahaha

Queen of the geighs.

That aint even love charger sang by a saint

I mean this is maybe song of the decade but not the century.

It kind of reminds me of Tunak Tunak Tun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom