• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

dralla

:'( sorry

in game of thrones they're always so mean when they kill those dire wolves that i almost can't take it.

at least in this it was an accident and they were sad by what they had done!

I plan to finish inside tonight

Did you like Limbo? Do you like Inside? I'm not a big fan of Limbo so I don't know if I should get Inside ..

So apparently my brothers took my dad out and they're riding ATVs for his fifty-third birthday today, and they left without me or my sister. feelsbadman.png

Just worked out really angrily

What, like shadow boxing?

What if I like going for seconds and thirds? I like draining my vict... erm... Partner

That doesn't sound quick and painless. ;)

I want to buy Inside just to say "I finished Inside"

Be a cuckold and watch someone else finish Inside on YouTube like I did.

Jobbs

Banned
So apparently my brothers took my dad out and they're riding ATVs for his fifty-third birthday today, and they left without me or my sister. feelsbadman.png

What, like shadow boxing?

One time my family went to the movies without me when I was a kid - And didn't even tell me - And I was upset for days. So I know the feels. Put them into your workout bro.

And yeah it was this basically

tumblr_inline_o5zwbdPpJa1u6lp1n_500.gif

how-would-the-avengers-really-workout-307956.gif

tumblr_o1b5jqPk3m1t4kk4jo1_500.gif

Did you like Limbo? Do you like Inside? I'm not a big fan of Limbo so I don't know if I should get Inside ..

Haven't played it yet... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My understanding is that it's like Limbo but apparently goes in directions that blow peoples' minds, so I'm purposefully avoiding info on it.

Oh no its gonna be an orgy movie isnt it

you never know

jb1234

Looks like this guy is going to coffee on tuesday with the girl that made me dance with her at the electro thing last night :D

Yay, Seth!

A dude I've been flirting with for a couple of days is coming over tonight. I'm super nervous because I've never bottomed before and he's definitely heading in that direction. He says he's going to bend me over things. :|

(I'm sure it'll be fine and fun. He's really cute. And endearingly nerdy.)

One time my family went to the movies without me when I was a kid - And didn't even tell me - And I was upset for days. So I know the feels. Put them into your workout bro.

tumblr_inline_o5zwbdPpJa1u6lp1n_500.gif

how-would-the-avengers-really-workout-307956.gif

tumblr_o1b5jqPk3m1t4kk4jo1_500.gif

Haven't played it yet... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My understanding is that it's like Limbo but apparently goes in directions that blow peoples' minds, so I'm purposefully avoiding info on it.

you never know
The woman looks like the bloated linsey lohan. Everyone is so weird

FloatOn

I gotta say if it were not for you thirsty friends I would have stayed hermit status. So thanks

(Also therapy works! Imagine that)

Today is one of the few days I'm interested in football

And by interested I just mean I want Portugal to win because I get money

I don't care enough to watch

Fuck that

I gotta say if it were not for you thirsty friends I would have stayed hermit status. So thanks

(Also therapy works! Imagine that)

Yay! This is so good to hear. :)

<batmens>

When I was like five years old and first really learned about lying to people, I used to tell my older brother that Mom and Dad were taking me to Disneyland and he couldn't come (my two younger siblings not yet born). He would get so upset and go running to our parents complaining about what I'd told him, only to be corrected by my parents with something like "does Lili tell the truth or do we tell the truth?" But he would fall for it every time. "No, I promise, Mom and Dad really told me. They changed their minds and you're not coming anymore."

I'm a good sister.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
A friend all of the sudden went extremely stupid when I told her I was cutting meat from what I normally eat but that who knows maybe in a special occasion I may eat meat cause I simply wanted to change my lifestyle a bit. She went saying that I needed to go full vegan or vegetarian or fuck off with what I'm doing because what I was doing was fake shit and that it makes her people look bad. Why does some people take this so damn serious when is not even their business?

How come what I eat can affect someone so much? I mean she was okay when I was eating meat and all that shit even if sometimes she would suggest me to go vegan but never seen her this angry over something that is not really her business.

*Proceeds to eat Mac and Cheese*

Jobbs

Banned
When I was like five years old and first really learned about lying to people, I used to tell my older brother that Mom and Dad were taking me to Disneyland and he couldn't come (my two younger siblings not yet born). He would get so upset and go running to our parents complaining about what I'd told him, only to be corrected by my parents with something like "does Lili tell the truth or do we tell the truth?" But he would fall for it every time. "No, I promise, Mom and Dad really told me. They changed their minds and you're not coming anymore."

I'm a good sister.

Hahaha. My nieces never got into lying, but somehow it doesn't surprise me that you were a rabble rouser. :)

Seems like your bro got the last laugh though -- waited for just the right time to strike!

Hahaha. My nieces never got into lying, but somehow it doesn't surprise me that you were a rabble rouser. :)

Seems like your bro got the last laugh though -- waited for just the right time to strike!

Oh... there's still plenty of time for laughing. He's got his wedding coming up in two weeks >:)

Speaking of which, I still haven't finished planning the bachelorette party. I'm open to suggestions!

But yeah, lying got me into a lot of trouble when I was younger. I got caught in such a big lie when I was ten that my parents took away computer/video game privileges for a whole year and promised that they would never take me to see Return of the King for as long as I lived in their house (this was just after Two Towers came out in theater).

How come what I eat can affect someone so much? I mean she was okay when I was eating meat and all that shit even if sometimes she would suggest me to go vegan but never seen her this angry over something that is not really her business.

Because it dilutes the brand. Don't worry about her.

Behold. I was in the dorkestra :0

Aww, you're so cute when you're dorky.

jb1234

Nah. I got into piano and guitar after that. Dropped everything after high school to do "adult" things.

I'm reading this book to get unblocked creatively. I want to get back into guitar

Do it! I think you should go back to piano but I'm biased. :p

Jobbs

Banned
Oh... there's still plenty of time for laughing. He's got his wedding coming up in two weeks >:)

Speaking of which, I still haven't finished planning the bachelorette party. I'm open to suggestions!

But yeah, lying got me into a lot of trouble when I was younger. I got caught in such a big lie when I was ten that my parents took away computer/video game privileges for a whole year and promised that they would never take me to see Return of the King for as long as I lived in their house (this was just after Two Towers came out in theater).

Oh yeah that's soon! And I'm gonna wanna see what the hair game ends up being if possible!

• lyra party
  • pole dancing party
  • bachelorette scavenger hunt

Also wtf was this lie that came with those extreme consequences?

Do it! I think you should go back to piano but I'm biased. :p

Guitar is easier and more versatile IMO. That said, I slightly prefer playing piano, so I agree with you :)

Oh yeah that's soon! And I'm gonna wanna see what the hair game ends up being if possible!

• lyra party
  • pole dancing party
  • bachelorette scavenger hunt

Also wtf was this lie that came with those extreme consequences?

Don't know what the first one is and Google strangely isn't helping. Bride is way too conservative for the second one. Third one sounds like a lot of fun!

I was homeschooled at the time, and math was boring. Not hard, because I always aced tests, just boring. So I started waking up an hour before anyone else did and breaking into my mom's solutions manual for all of the math homework. That way it took about five minutes instead of an hour or more. I did this for almost the entirety of sixth grade.

Jobbs

Banned
How is the guitar more versatile? :p Although I suppose that depends what genres you're dabbling in.

Guitar covers more genres. Try playing punk rock on piano (I mean, you could do it with synths and stuff but it's not quite the same)

Guitar is easier and more versatile IMO. That said, I slightly prefer playing piano, so I agree with you :)

Don't know what the first one is and Google strangely isn't helping. Bride is way too conservative for the second one. Third one sounds like a lot of fun!

I was homeschooled at the time, and math was boring. Not hard, because I always aced tests, just boring. So I started waking up an hour before anyone else did and breaking into my mom's solutions manual for all of the math homework. That way it took about five minutes instead of an hour or more. I did this for almost the entirety of sixth grade.

It's this and I was sorta kidding, but I think if I was a woman I'd definitely be taking a lyra class. Dudes doing it doesn't look as cool.

Also I can't even imagine doling out that kind of punishment on a 10 year old. I'd be far too soft. I feel a little sorry for 10 year old Lili

edit: BTW I was also home schooled most years prior to high school and in a very conservative home. That first year of high school was weird.

How is the guitar more versatile? :p Although I suppose that depends what genres you're dabbling in.

Because how easy is it to lug a piano around?

It's this and I was sorta kidding, but I think if I was a woman I'd definitely be taking a lyra class. Dudes doing it doesn't look as cool.

Also I can't even imagine doling out that kind of punishment on a 10 year old. I'd be far too soft. I feel a little sorry for 10 year old Lili

edit: BTW I was also home schooled most years prior to high school and in a very conservative home. That first year of high school was weird.

Don't feel bad. I learned very valuable lessons from that experience . Plus my aunt took me to see RotK on opening weekend anyway and I got to play games at friends' houses because no supervision.

Jobbs

Banned
Piano also doesn't have a P chord

Don't feel bad. I learned very valuable lessons from that experience . Plus my aunt took me to see RotK on opening weekend anyway and I got to play games at friends' houses because no supervision.

Man my mom tried to control what kind of video games we could play, no violent ones -- She tried to micromanage everything but knew so little about it and I'd just lie anyway and play at friends houses... I'm.. I'm not sure i even regret it

I prefer P-Minor
Z6E138.gif

Man my mom tried to control what kind of video games we could play, no violent ones -- She tried to micromanage everything but knew so little about it and I'd just lie anyway and play at friends houses... I'm.. I'm not sure i even regret it

They half paid attention to what we were playing. There were no rated-T games in the house until I was fourteen at least.

My mom had a lot of funny quirks when I was young. For example, in schoolwork where looking up a word definition was required, we had to bust out the dictionary and search by hand instead of Googling it because "you won't always have the Internet by your side when you're older." hahahahaha

I don't know why but there's something I really dislike about homeschooling

I only ever went to Christian schools despite noone in the family being slightly religious at all. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom