• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
You do have a sexy, youthful voice.

😂

I also have a tendency to get excited and talk really really fast and I don't realize how fast I'm talking until I hear a recording. It's like I'm quicksilver. It's something I'm working on .. to try and speak slower

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
... aren't I older than you? In fact, I think I'm the oldest regular. :/
I honestly don't remember >_>

Feed me daddy.
PCmN5zd.gif

Timu

Ghostbusters sitting at a 70% RT score right now. I'm happy to hear that it turned out well.
I'll wait until the end of the week if it gets higher or lower, sometimes movies start out high and then get way lower like Man of Steel and The Amazing Spider Man 2.

zeemumu

I'll wait until the end of the week if it gets higher or lower, sometimes movies start out high and then get way lower like Man of Steel and The Amazing Spider Man 2.

It's gonna get lower through sheer salt alone. But it's not a dumpster fire so far, and that's what matters.

I turn 22 in 1 month and 3 days.

Timu

It's gonna get lower through sheer salt alone. But it's not a dumpster fire so far, and that's what matters.

I turn 22 in 1 month and 3 days.
Yeah you're right, it's doing better than expected. Funny enough I expected mixed reviews at most, but things can change, happens a lot on that site. I am going to see it but I don't know when.

Also, damn you're young.=O

zeemumu

Yeah you're right, it's doing better than expected. Funny enough I expected mixed reviews at most, but things can change, happens a lot on that site. I am going to see it but I don't know when.

Also, damn you're young.=O

I think I'm the 2nd youngest person in this thread.

jb1234

I'm flattered but also unbelieving.

I'm also sitting here at 9pm contemplating if i should go catch pokeymans.

I wish there was a quick, painless way to raise your self-esteem, man. It breaks my heart.

(And this goes for all the people here who don't believe they're attractive.)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wish there was a quick, painless way to raise your self-esteem, man. It breaks my heart.

(And this goes for all the people here who don't believe they're attractive.)

I know a quick and painless way but he aint here.
invoker-laugh.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Cos of my hump (ha), my hump, my hump, my hump (what).
My hump, my hump, my hump (ha), my lovely manly lumps (Check it out)

FloatOn

Looks like this guy is going to coffee on tuesday with the girl that made me dance with her at the electro thing last night :D

Just worked out really angrily

I do have efficient sex a lot of the time and it's a struggle. :-/ Probably the german genes

It was an accident and the humans were upset by it so I let it pass. There are no other animal killings
But it was so sad ;-; you didnt even warn me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom