• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
this fakeGAF telepathy thing is real. what a weird coincidence haha. I didn't mind the plot, could've been a bit more complex but it worked fine

Yeah.. I mean it didn't click for me the first time I read "dead coyote" but I just talked with the girl on the phone again about the movie (we did see it together this afternoon) and she mentions the coyote.

I had a mindblown moment, I come back to this thread and you guys now post the title of the movie this is weird.

Yeah.. I mean it didn't click for me the first time I read "dead coyote" but I just talked with the girl on the phone again about the movie (we did see it together this afternoon) and she mentions the coyote.

I had a mindblown moment, I come back to this thread and you guys now post the title of the movie this is weird.

abgefahren. :eek: this thread is turning into a David Lynch movie.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know why but there's something I really dislike about homeschooling

I only ever went to Christian schools despite noone in the family being slightly religious at all. Lol

I went to a christian private school in hs for one year. It was similar to public school only we had prayer during home room and wore uniforms and had chapel wednesdays (where we'd wear ties!). I wish I had some horror stories but it was fine. Public HS was also fine and the other kids were nice. I wish I had a horrible story from HS but it was pretty pleasant and most of my emoness stemmed from home issues.

I was also in love with my algebra 2 teacher... Since I was such an idiot, too, I got extra attention! I fantasized about her daily. Her occasionally sitting on my desk after class (one time in particular) is seared into my memory.

I prefer P-Minor
Z6E138.gif

They half paid attention to what we were playing. There were no rated-T games in the house until I was fourteen at least.

My mom had a lot of funny quirks when I was young. For example, in schoolwork where looking up a word definition was required, we had to bust out the dictionary and search by hand instead of Googling it because "you won't always have the Internet by your side when you're older." hahahahaha

Man I almost giffed that earlier. :(

Dictionaries are obsolete but maybe it helped teach you some perspective. My nieces can't imagine a world where everything isn't a touchable screen with a civilization's worth of knowledge and entertainment behind it... And that reality is so new

Jobbs

Banned
I barely remember a life without text messaging. I've had access to the Internet connected computer since I was four.

But did you have a functioning Simon game on your damn shoes??

R401swd.jpg

We had dial in BBS systems and usenet and stuff when I was very young but I didn't get my first "internet with pictures" until we got AOL when I was like 13 or 14

Pau

I didn't really figure out what the internet really was until I was 11. I think we got internet when I was around 7 or 8 though.

zeemumu

But did you have a functioning Simon game on your damn shoes??

R401swd.jpg

We had dial in BBS systems and usenet and stuff when I was very young but I didn't get my first "internet with pictures" until we got AOL when I was like 13 or 14

I had a functioning track stopwatch embedded in my shoes when I was a kid. Ironically they weren't very efficient for running. They were heavy and had a tendency to go off during class.

In elementary school I only used the internet to play games on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network's websites. I discovered YouTube in middle school because I was looking for a place to watch Invader Zim since it had gone off the air some time before that.

zeemumu

Pokemon Go making me put in extra exercise by having me wander around outside aimlessly in high 80 degree weather. My neighborhood's all hills with my street being at the bottom of them since it's a dry stream.

Jobbs

Banned
^ rad! seems like it'd be hard to skate though...

in the bathtub suddenly getting all these new ideas re. my game (and I realize this is almost a daily thing now) and I sorta wish I could just start over hahaha. :'|

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well I haven't been this sick in a long time

jb1234

in the bathtub suddenly getting all these new ideas re. my game (and I realize this is almost a daily thing now) and I sorta wish I could just start over hahaha. :'|

I need to see if this works for musical ideas. The well is running a little dry lately.

Those were a thing for like...5 minutes. And now after reading this, neckbeards are all I think about when I think of them.

hahaha that's hilarious.

No, they're actually quite easy to use. You can get the hang of it in a minute or two.

Stay strong Matt.

Pau

I feel like I get the best story ideas in the shower or mentally write nice sentences but as soon as I get out it's gone.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All of my best creative ideas come to me while running on the treadmill, or listening to music. Combining the two is like drinking an elixir of creativity. I'm sure the endorphins have something to do with it.

Confession time: I had, at one time or another, Jnco Jeans/Lee Pipes, Soap shoes, Heely's, and bleach spiked tips. There may of been some crossover amongst the four. I was quite the edgelord.

Jobbs

Banned
I feel like I get the best story ideas in the shower or mentally write nice sentences but as soon as I get out it's gone.

Showers/baths put us in a relaxed state where we're more receptive to letting new ideas bubble up.

btw my batmen books came. :)

All of my best creative ideas come to me while running on the treadmill, or listening to music. Combining the two is like drinking an elixir of creativity. I'm sure the endorphins have something to do with it.

Sometimes I get so lost in thought when out walking or running that I scare myself. I'll end up on some far away unfamiliar street and feel as though I don't even know how or why I'm there. I'm a daydreamer, a chronic daydreamer, to an at times dangerous degree

No, they're actually quite easy to use. You can get the hang of it in a minute or two.

Stay strong Matt.

Sticking to the plan, but if only I coulda started the process with everything I know now already in place...

Timu

RT thinks Civil Snore is great, Avengers are good, and BvS is bad. The critics almost couldn't matter less to me.
Hey, I don't like that, Civil War is awesome!!! Also Avengers is definitely good. As for BvS, it's not as bad as the RT claims but it's a big disappointment to me still!!!=O Also, Martha scene.

FloatOn

I watched an early review of ghostbusters and it said that it was pretty bad and the only good part was Hemsworth... So we shall see

RT thinks Civil Snore is great, Avengers are good, and BvS is bad. The critics almost couldn't matter less to me.

Yeah but that fairly closely mirrors the press those movies got outside of review aggregates, deserved or no. Ghostbusters is getting mostly bad press.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah but that fairly closely mirrors the press those movies got outside of review aggregates, deserved or no. Ghostbusters is getting mostly bad press.

true but I'm not gonna watch Ghostbusters no matter what the critics say, because I don't give a shit. The originals were boring too! Waaaahey!

Timu

true but I'm not gonna watch Ghostbusters no matter what the critics say, because I don't give a shit. The originals were boring too! Waaaahey!
You have some of the most varied and random as hell opinions I've seen here on Neogaf.=O

Alex spill the deets

Matt I'm not sure how I feel about you stealing my Emma Roberts posting. It's funnier when you can't tell if I seriously identify as a prima donna or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom