• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
please spoil tag any pro wrestling images :(

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
We met at this coffee shop down the road from my apartment. She only lives like a mile away, if that. Mechanical engineer and super nerdy. After coffee we went to this hideaway cocktail bar for a few hours. Then she brought me to her place because I mentioned I didn't have many comics and she wanted to lend me some of hers. Her cat loves me, and we kissed a few times on my way out. Fuckkkkkk

The Emma Roberts Gifs are mostly from Scream Queens

hm never really heard of that :eek: is it worth watching? or just for posts?

We met at this coffee shop down the road from my apartment. She only lives like a mile away, if that. Mechanical engineer and super nerdy. After coffee we went to this hideaway cocktail bar for a few hours. Then she brought me to her place because I mentioned I didn't have many comics and she wanted to lend me some of hers. Her cat loves me, and we kissed a few times on my way out. Fuckkkkkk

holy shit! that sounds amazing :O

Yesssssss! So happy for you! :)

hm never really heard of that :eek: is it worth watching? or just for posts?
My favorite new show of last year.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Matched with a dude who lives in my tiny town of 1000 people. We've never met before and don't have friends in common. What the shit.

FUME5

Noice.

FloatOn

So there is this movie on Netflix "they look like people" it's kind of a horror film but really it's more about friendship and schizophrenia. I think I like it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want pizza so bad, I might have it this Friday for my cheat day. Haven't had it in sooooooo long.

hKdvkVs.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
aren't towns in Australia like..kinda far apart? maybe that's just what they tell us Europeans but that would explain why maybe. I mean you don't seem to know anyone else from this town either I guess?

I'm fairly certain there are only two towns in Australia. Melbourne and Syndey.

FUME5

If I were our company would be in the shitter cause nothing would get done lets be honest.

Have some faith man, I can put billable hours on the board.

Don't hate me, I would never eat that :p That looks vile

Also who hates me? :(

Cracking a joke about your girlfriends brother.

I mean, if anyone showed up to a barbecue with fucking carrot hotdogs they deserve the hate.

Hell I'm even starting to hate him for this pic.
I'm also hungry.
So hungry.
And I burnt my neck straightening my hair.

Lol.

Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom