• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
You're like Kark. :p

I caught one last night.

So far the Jolteon plushies seem to be working. Caught three Eevees today which is more than I had since Thursday.

Psyduck has always been my favorite because he's so funny. :D

I also caught an Eevee today!

I'm about to walk out and go to the pokestop in the dark, aka some stranger's house a couple blocks away.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Toasted bagel with avocado, poached egg, cream cheese, mango chutney, and herbs/chilli.

Posting because I'm happy with how it turned out and it was delicious and bagels are life.

dhslg.jpg

Pau

You look like your avatar :0
Thanks! It's Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle's daughter. :3

Psyduck has always been my favorite because he's so funny. :D

I also caught an Eevee today!

I'm about to walk out and go to the pokestop in the dark, aka some stranger's house a couple blocks away.
Psyduck is pretty cute and funny but Jolteon is goat.

And nice! Do you have a lot of Eevees around you?

I'm back home since the servers were constantly down. Didn't catch any more Eevees. :( Will try again next morning.

Jobbs

Banned
Thanks! It's Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle's daughter. :3

Psyduck is pretty cute and funny but Jolteon is goat.

And nice! Do you have a lot of Eevees around you?

I'm back home since the servers were constantly down. Didn't catch any more Eevees. :( Will try again next morning.

Servers crapped out for me while I was out walking. Bummer. Was about to capture 3 things and lagged out and can't reconnect. :(

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Half my clients come in playing Pokemon. One them wanted fuel vouchers as she had spent all night driving around catching them ask.

Pokemon GO is the antichrist.

Pau

I actually thought you or someone had just drawn you in comic form and you were using it as an av, lol
Yes, DC actually based Helena Wayne on me. :p

My hair's brown though. They got that part wrong.

(You don't see it in the picture but her eyes are also blue.)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Today was just dealing with shit for the majority. Roommates and work. After work I walk to a bar for a drink to relax and as I sat down before ordering she texts me asking if I want to meet up.

Slay me.

Pau

Wasn't Huntress Helena somebody? Or was that just a coincidence
Huntress was original Bruce and Selina's daughter on Earth 2, but in the post Crisis on Infinite Earths universe, she was rebooted as Helena Bertinelli - completely different character because we can't have nice things like Bruce and Selina together. Now both exist simultaneously although Helena Wayne is from another universe.

Timu

To be fair, I don't mind playing Pokemon spin offs like I used to back in the late 90s-early 00s, in fact I would like to play Pokkén Tournament and I did play Pokemon Rumble U a few years ago.

But I can't play a main series one at all nowadays. Shame as I used to be addicted to them more so than most games at the time.

Huntress was original Bruce and Selina's daughter on Earth 2, but in the post Crisis on Infinite Earths universe, she was rebooted as Helena Bertinelli - completely different character because we can't have nice things like Bruce and Selina together. Now both exist simultaneously although Helena Wayne is from another universe.

Wait was that the same one who was the protagonist of that Birds of Prey live action show

Comics are weird

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
How many Fakers are playing GO, and what teams? Almost my entire company is playing it right now.

Jobbs

Banned
I have 16 pokemen now.

The intersection a couple blocks away had 5 pokemen in it. I captured them all. Took some doing because it kept freezing.

I feel bad that the only Batman I've read is the first lot of New 52 issues.

But I still need to get through Moore's Swamp Thing run and my Sandman Omnibus. But videogames...

EatChildren

I love going to the toilet on company time. Is there a better feeling? I think not.

Pinching off a hot steaming turd and getting paid to do it is bliss.
I do enough unpaid overtime that I'm probably still in the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom