• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My nose feels weird so I suppose I'm sick too.

Fuck y'all.

tumblr_inline_nwrtvwZNSa1qkeu1f_500.gif

It's been weirdly slow for several days now. A few weeks ago, I'd expect pages of reading when I woke up but now, it's just a page, maybe two.

Some people have left the thread, and others are more preoccupied with new relationships or changes at work. But I think mostly it becomes harder to share more about your life when it's more of the same to people who already know you reasonably well. Like I don't have anything out of the ordinary going on this week—screenprinting work, a couple house parties, probably spend some time at the beach, and a whole lot of game dev hopefully. Interesting or not, that's standard for me, so it feels weird to bring it up as a subject of discussion for everyone.

Maybe I have the wrong reading on this though. I'd love to hear other thoughts :)

edit: wtf haha my neighbors are chasing a baby pig down the street. That's so random.

It happens a lot but it seemed like she was saying she was flirting which could very well work differently. I mean I definitely do it differently when it's friendly vs flirty

Yeah, that was the implication I drew as well, but it gave me pause because now I'm wondering how many people have ready way more into compliments I've given than was intended.

Jobbs

Banned
I was sitting at my desk and a wild paras appeared.

I don't know what anything does, why I want to "power them up", or what the point is of having them other than establishing a collection as its own reward

Misha

Banned
Yeah, that was the implication I drew as well, but it gave me pause because now I'm wondering how many people have ready way more into compliments I've given than was intended.
guys will read into even just a smile tbf

I was sitting at my desk and a wild paras appeared.

I don't know what anything does, why I want to "power them up", or what the point is of having them other than establishing a collection as its own reward
Collect, socialize, and play king of the hill with gyms I think is pretty much it

Some people have left the thread, and others are more preoccupied with new relationships or changes at work. But I think mostly it becomes harder to share more about your life when it's more of the same to people who already know you reasonably well. Like I don't have anything out of the ordinary going on this week—screenprinting work, a couple house parties, probably spend some time at the beach, and a whole lot of game dev hopefully. Interesting or not, that's standard for me, so it feels weird to bring it up as a subject of discussion for everyone.

Maybe I have the wrong reading on this though. I'd love to hear other thoughts :)

edit: wtf haha my neighbors are chasing a baby pig down the street. That's so random.

well it was on Tinder so I guess the setting matters too ;p

Jobbs

Banned
Going with condescension.

Also I still haven't updated to 10. I'm so afraid of any of my things not working 😭

And I just caught Eevie. This is my nieces favorite Pokemon.

Jobbs

Banned
:)

Is there anything in particular or that you're worried about besides stencil and ghost song? I'm assuming unity and Adobe have their shit figured out by now

stencyl stuff is a big one, but I also use some strange software like Mixcraft which I don't fully trust to make the transition. My patience for things going wrong on my computer is so, so low

and.. tepid approval?

Misha

Banned
dumb guys will (which I guess is most guys?)

a smile from a woman can mean like 8 different things... not all of them good
Pretty much all of them, yeah
stencyl stuff is a big one, but I also use some strange software like Mixcraft which I don't fully trust to make the transition. My patience for things going wrong on my computer is so, so low

and.. tepid approval?

Windows 10 is great but software is definitely a valid reason not to upgrade. Iirc tho you can always revert to the old os after you install it and try it a bit but I haven't tried that since I have no reason to

Went for a walk. Came back and it's only at 81%. you can do it, come on!

and.. tepid approval?
: )

Windows 10 is great but software is definitely a valid reason not to upgrade. Iirc tho you can always revert to the old os after you install it and try it a bit but I haven't tried that since I have no reason to
Correct, it gives you a thirty-one day window to revert everything. Although if it didn't successfully move everything over in the first place then I don't know how you're expected to Trust there will be a perfect reversion.

Misha

Banned
Correct, it gives you a thirty-one day window to revert everything. Although if it didn't successfully move everything over in the first place then I don't know how you're expected to Trust there will be a perfect reversion.

I recall a thread where the installation failed to make a proper partition for recovery so yeah that's definitely a potential concern now that you mention it.

Halcyon

My wife's sister is getting married so I have A3 Day weekend my big excitement as I'm going to buy a new phone I've just been working a lot laying by the pool on the weekends and drinking and taking a ton of pictures of my daughter.

This text is brought to you by my phone City speech to text recognition I said City not City fuck her I said hey City fit tea crabby let me swear you son of a bitch

She's my angel.

I also made a dis track hip hop album

FloatOn

I'm spent but finally home.

My brother has some kind of tube placed in the vein in his neck which is sending medicine to break down the clot in his lungs. Which was apparently so large it was pressing on his heart. He will be in the ICU for the next few days. He could have very easily died.

Life is fragile.

Windows 10 upgrade seems to have gone perfectly fine. Me rn
post-36572-wheres-the-kaboom-gif-Imgur-pxwM.gif

he might be slightly offended
Why is Ryan Gosling catfishing you?

My wife's sister is getting married so I have A3 Day weekend my big excitement as I'm going to buy a new phone I've just been working a lot laying by the pool on the weekends and drinking and taking a ton of pictures of my daughter.

This text is brought to you by my phone City speech to text recognition I said City not City fuck her I said hey City fit tea crabby let me swear you son of a bitch

She's my angel.

I also made a dis track hip hop album

Yay, weddings! :D

Always good to hear an update from you, Jazzy Jim.

My brother has some kind of tube placed in the vein in his neck which is sending medicine to break down the clot in his lungs. Which was apparently so large it was pressing on his heart. He will be in the ICU for the next few days. He could have very easily died.

Life is fragile.

I don't really know what to say but I'm ecstatic he's going to be okay. If you need to let more out, please feel free to.

I drop the beetz.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Drop+the+beets_6f3065_5004426.jpg

img-thing

Life is fragile.
must've been a rough day :( any idea what might have caused it? or can it just happen like that?
Windows 10 upgrade seems to have gone perfectly fine. Me rn
post-36572-wheres-the-kaboom-gif-Imgur-pxwM.gif

Why is Ryan Gosling catfishing you?

Yay, weddings! :D

Always good to hear an update from you, Jazzy Jim.
Ryan's not catfishing

11200576-large.jpg

jb1234

Life is fragile.

*hugs* Are you close to your brother?

FloatOn

*hugs* Are you close to your brother?

Thanks. And not especially. He was a horrible bully to me and my sister growing up and has just generally put my family through so much grief over the years. But he is still family. I mainly wanted to be there for my mom.

@Lea, yeah this is apparently a thing that can happen to anyone without much warning. Pretty scary.

I'm probably going to cancel coffee with that girl tomorrow so that I can go to the ICU after work again :/

Hopefully she is understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom