• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

Still remember we need to spitroast Jobbs
clock-eyebrow.gif
Yes, yes we do. Where is that guy?

How's the fever? Did it make things interesting?

I wanted to comment on the song choice but I guess I'm not bonding with it.

Uh, the sickness played nice for the evening. It didn't swell up until the night was almost over. Of course that means now I'm sitting here uncomfortable, but I'll take it. Mostly my voice just sounded uncharacteristically deep and rough all night. I sound like a boy right now.

That sounds nice.

Yeah, it was quite good. :)

I ate apple cream out of the case for some reason and suddenly feel much less interested in food now x_x

Whoa, what? I've somehow never heard of apple cream before. I had to look it up.

But yeah sometimes sugary stuff is really good at killing an appetite.

Misha

Banned
Oh, yeah, anything maple makes me sick to my stomach. I can't decorate pancakes or waffles with it. (usually go for milk butter, peanutbutter or fruit syrup).

I prefer the fake maple stuff unfortunately cause the real stuff normally bothers me. A good maple cream though with a lot of cream cheese and powdered sugar mixed in is great (you can do the same thing with peanut butter and its just as good)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Man now I feel like broccoli and spaghetti.

Misha

Banned
Turned on a stream of someone playing Pokemon go and that really doesn't look anything like what I'm playing. The entire map is filled with stuff!

It actually looks really cool.

Turned on a stream of someone playing Pokemon go and that really doesn't look anything like what I'm playing. The entire map is filled with stuff!

It is if you're in a big city or something

Tucson has so many people and so many places to hunt it's always an adventure when you go out

Jobbs

Banned
I wanted to comment on the song choice but I guess I'm not bonding with it.

Uh, the sickness played nice for the evening. It didn't swell up until the night was almost over. Of course that means now I'm sitting here uncomfortable, but I'll take it. Mostly my voice just sounded uncharacteristically deep and rough all night. I sound like a boy right now.

But you did comment on it!

Cold voices are the best. I can sound like an adult if I get a good one

Gitgud

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Jobbs

Banned
This was me wandering around at midnight in the dark looking for shit and finding it

EWqP73y.jpg

Saw some other people out too looking at their phones. Coulda been doing the same thing.

EatChildren

Tofu, Onion, Garlic, broccoli stir fried with a homemade sauce. I wonder how it will come up.

Yum. Local supermarket has the best smoked tofu. Will grab some tonight for muh curry.

FUME5

Pulled into the country town where I'm staying the night and grabbed a few things from the supermarket. Girl at the register was telling the person in front of me how she was driving around all night catching Pokemon.

This unstaffed motel is OK, I'm willing to bet it sees some use by the local sex worker population though, guess I'll find out tonight.

jb1234

Pulled into the country town where I'm staying the night and grabbed a few things from the supermarket. Girl at the register was telling the person in front of me how she was driving around all night catching Pokemon.

Man. Do you think Nintendo will acknowledge its role in the exacerbation of climate change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom