• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
you didn't even like them at first!

You converted me. I'd try it

my shit arrived. luckily I ordered two chokers cause the other one didn't fit and I kinda broke it while trying to fix it :X

Damn gurl. I give this look 7 out of 7 crazy goslings. 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

How'd the top come out? I seem to remember you ordered a really cool top with a round red neckline and tassel bottoms.

I also remember a cool headband/hair accessory and sexy shoes.

You converted me. I'd try it

Damn gurl. I give this look 7 out of 7 crazy goslings. ��������������

How'd the top come out? I seem to remember you ordered a really cool top with a round red neckline and tassel bottoms.

I also remember a cool headband accessory and sexy shoes.

aw. &#65533;&#65533; <3

it's nice...but I could've taken it one size smaller. it's more like a little dress now but I still have to wear bottoms because the tassels don't hide much :D

the headband is cool, the shoes look good but are somewhat uncomfy. need to figure out a time when it's worth wearing them

No she went home last night :(

She's living at home for the summer and her mom thinks I'm gonna kill her or something so

but you met her parents already :O

Yeah I met her parents cause she was freaking out even more so back then

Both of us think she's just not a fan of the whole girl thing which is why she's so uptight. The dad doesn't give a fuck

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Mmm true

Although there are no guns allowed on base so I have that going for me

What about these guns

air-force-basic-military-training-fitness-test-image.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
aw. &#65533;&#65533; <3

it's nice...but I could've taken it one size smaller. it's more like a little dress now but I still have to wear bottoms because the tassels don't hide much :D

the headband is cool, the shoes look good but are somewhat uncomfy. need to figure out a time when it's worth wearing them

I have good fashion memory! Curious how the "dress" looks.

I think a lot of women's shoes look uncomfortable so I'm not surprised. The things we do to look cool.

also I watched that the invitation movie

it was super fucked up

I didn't think it was very fucked up, possibly because it was so hyped to me beforehand that I was expecting something mind blowing. Pretty good movie though.

FloatOn

got a text from mom

apparently my brother was coughing up a bunch of blood last night. he's getting checked at 1:30 to see if everything is okay.

maybe that means the clot in his lungs is breaking up or something? idk

Xiao Hu

What you don't like this girl or something?

On the fucking contrary. I like her a lot. Thing is I don't know, and somehow nobody else, if she's still with her German boyfriend even though everything she said two weeks ago pointed to a break up due to the inability to maintain a long distance relationship with him. The way she touches me, caresses my hair, lays her head on my shoulder to rest and now that...

Misha

Banned
"Are you coming?"
"Yes"
"Do you need a ride"
"No"
"Ok
Are you meeting us there?"

.... Not sure what else could possibly be the response to the third question

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not the best presentation but this was delicious as fuck. Next time might try making a spicy sauce for it.
bfe553e8f6.png

Vazra

nice but just this? would go great with rice imo!

This was made for testing if I liked the tofu tbh. I like how easy that thing absorbs flavors and I gotta think of future things to do with it. That was the firm one and a friend suggested to get extra firm the next time if I want it extra crispy. The sucky part of it is the drying process IMO

This was made for testing if I liked the tofu tbh. I like how easy that thing absorbs flavors and I gotta think of future things to do with it. That was the firm one and a friend suggested to get extra firm the next time if I want it extra crispy. The sucky part of it is the drying process IMO
glad you like it! :3 your tofu game is on!

Vazra

but uhh tofu is gross right? eww tofu gross bro

fT0cgYl.gif

fyi I eat tofu frequently

Its not even gross by itself since its just bland and the texture is perhaps a bit weird but I didnt really get the hate for it. You need to either marinate it on something if you wanna eat it by itself or cook it with other things that would give it the flavor you want to achieve.

Jobbs

Banned
Its not even gross by itself since its just bland and the texture is perhaps a bit weird but I didnt really get the hate for it. You need to either marinate it on something if you wanna eat it by itself or cook it with other things that would give it the flavor you want to achieve.

Thinking tofu is gross is a common reaction people have and I was making fun of it. You should know I eat tofu on the reg. Good source of protein and highly adaptable. I usually just make like a tofu stirfry or scrambled tofu or something.

Vazra

Thinking tofu is gross is a common reaction people have and I was making fun of it. You should know I eat tofu on the reg. Good source of protein and highly adaptable. I usually just make like a tofu stirfry or scrambled tofu or something.

I know but I took the chance to address it since its the first time I eat tofu and I think people were exaggerating with the reaction of it being gross. I guess if you don't season it the worst you get is something with a bland taste. I think the closest thing I could compare it to is nearly flavorless cheese if anything

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I secretly want to play Pokemon Go, it actually looks interesting!!!

One of us!

My tattoo is finally done, right now there's foil all over it but I'm very happy with how it turned out :)

In unrelated news, I bought a new toaster and just realized while typing this that I left it in the car.

Imma get it now.

Dangit.

One of us!

My tattoo is finally done, right now there's foil all over it but I'm very happy with how it turned out :)

In unrelated news, I bought a new toaster and just realized while typing this that I left it in the car.

Imma get it now.

Dangit.

when's your vorstellungsgespräch??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom