• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I need more ghost types. I only have a single Ghastly. There's an unusual amount of Eevee's outside of my house, so I have a 1068 Vaporeon now.

Im AmandaHuginkis

really? *o*

edit: also @jobbs:
13439222_139322096489565_6348049433158131508_n.jpg

heheh

Misha

Banned
I feel like they should be a little better on making sure that you got a decent amount of sleep when your job involves medical equipment and caring for other people.
Long shifts and lack of sleep is a pretty common thing in hospitals iirc

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
get Pokémon Go. At least I kinda have a reason to go outside now.
I actually do walk about an hour a day. Or bike ride on the beach. Just the whole thing of applying to jobs and not hearing anything back just sends me to a very depressive and lackadaisical state.

This is why I hate the prejudice against "nerd culture".
I would love it if they move to bigger venue and nick their ticket fuckery.

I'd like to go to a Comic Con some day, if only so I can snag the exclusive stuff, MAYBE to meet new people. (The latter has a mid-to-high probability of not happening)

zeemumu

I was gonna try and convince my friends to go see ghostbusters tomorrow instead of next week like the original plan was but it doesn't seem to be showing in our local theater for some reason.

Jobbs

Banned
just walked by this pokestop which is about a KM from my house.

QLD9QYN.png

think tomorrow morning I'll place a lure here and sit at the picnic table and wait for the pokemen to come >:)

zeemumu

just walked by this pokestop which is about a KM from my house.

QLD9QYN.png

think tomorrow morning I'll place a lure here and sit at the picnic table and wait for the pokemen to come >:)

The building that my CS class is in has two Pokestops on it that have lures pretty much all day. It's great.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
They are, but safety-wise that seems counterproductive. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as you're not doing crazy surgery.
I'm in a nursing home. Provided I don't have anyone fall or go psychotic, I'll be fine. I've worked on less sleep.

If you want a really good time at home, get diarrhoea. It's all the rage to spend 24 hours straight on the shit can.

Thankfully petering out now, but I don't think I've had it this bad since being a child, perhaps even never.

jb1234

If you want a really good time at home, get diarrhoea. It's all the rage to spend 24 hours straight on the shit can.

Thankfully petering out now, but I don't think I've had it this bad since being a child, perhaps even never.

My IBS sometimes results in vaguely amusing but mostly just irritating scenarios. For instance, I was taking my daily walk about a week ago, suddenly had excruciating stomach cramps and then felt the immediate urge to unload. This got worse and worse the closer I got to home until I almost lost my shit just a block away. Made it to the toilet JUST in time. Diarrhea, of course.

Jobbs

Banned

My IBS sometimes results in vaguely amusing but mostly just irritating scenarios. For instance, I was taking my daily walk about a week ago, suddenly had excruciating stomach cramps and then felt the immediate urge to unload. This got worse and worse the closer I got to home until I almost lost my shit just a block away. Made it to the toilet JUST in time. Diarrhea, of course.

imagination-brb-pics-since-no-using-thumb.jpg

sorry couldn't resist

zeemumu

When you don't keep yourself busy, your mind starts to wander, and when your mind starts to wander, you start contemplating weird stuff, like if people were slightly more accepting of lesbians than gay guys and still have a tendency to question the validity of bi and trans for some reason and there's apparently a debate to drop the Q part altogether, is the LGBTQ acronym in order of societal acceptance?

Forgive the brain fart. I'll put my brain back to work doing something productive.

jb1234

I'm trying to decide whether I want to go to a board game meetup tomorrow evening. I don't know anyone there. The safe choice would be to stay home and be miserably alone, per usual.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm trying to decide whether I want to go to a board game meetup tomorrow evening. I don't know anyone there. The safe choice would be to stay home and be miserably alone, per usual.

There is the benefit of getting to know new people and make new friends or acquaintances that can lead you to some nice hang outs or simply conversations. Don't stay home all the time cause then you might miss opportunities to socialize.

jb1234

There is the benefit of getting to know new people and make new friends or acquaintances that can lead you to some nice hang outs or simply conversations. Don't stay home all the time cause then you might miss opportunities to socialize.

It's just three blocks away. I guess I don't have anything to lose. It just sets off every alarm in my socially awkward body.

dralla

It's hard to make new friends as you get older :(

Go make new friends! It'll be really good for you.

When you don't keep yourself busy, your mind starts to wander, and when your mind starts to wander, you start contemplating weird stuff, like if people were slightly more accepting of lesbians than gay guys and still have a tendency to question the validity of bi and trans for some reason and there's apparently a debate to drop the Q part altogether, is the LGBTQ acronym in order of societal acceptance?

Forgive the brain fart. I'll put my brain back to work doing something productive.
More or less, yeah. It was the lesbian and gay community (ladies first?). Then we're like well I guess bi people are part of that too, so it's the LGB community. Then the trans* people were like hey us too, so it became the LGBT community. Then, queer, then asexual I think, and so on. The communities with more prominence and acceptance were more readily added to the acronym. Now it's like lgbtqaui or something, also known as quiltbag.

Personally I prefer GSM, or gender/sexuality minorities. It's much more concise and inclusive.

Clydefrog

It's just three blocks away. I guess I don't have anything to lose. It just sets off every alarm in my socially awkward body.

Do it. 3 blocks away means you can always bail at any time.

Who knows? You might have a good time. Although, conversely, you might end up with a "SHIT" photo. That'd still be worth it though.

zeemumu

I'm looking at these landscapes of parks at night during Fall. For some reason I think this is the greatest environment out of any of the ones that I've seen. The lamplight coats everything in that permanent sunset feel.

jb1234

It's hard to make new friends as you get older :(

It is, yeah. :( I'm always worried at these events that I'll be much older than everyone else there but most of my friends are in their mid-20s anyway so it's not like I don't have experience with this.

Okay, I'm going!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I really want to earn just enough to buy a motorcycle. I really miss having those day trips and weekend trips to places I've never seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom