• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a bunch of Pokemon players on my way to the shop just now! Thanks for asking :)

It went okay I think, I feel weirdly pessimistic but then I'm always weirdly pessimistic when it comes to these things. Nothing really went wrong, I don't think. Just a very (!) casual talk and I'll hear from'em next week. We'll see!

such a tease!!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
utsSoKC.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
For waking up in some bushes this morning I feel really well rested

I woke up on the hard wood floor

I've been sleeping there purposefully for the last couple weeks though... makes me wake up feeling better somehow

I'm so sore from yesterday's batmanning and messed up from yesterday's drug use that I'm in a daze. I don't know how Aragorn and co did it. They just kept chasing and fighting and chasing and fighting, hunting orc all through the day and night. They weren't even all that young

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Looks way too overdone for my taste, but maybe he'll look better in context.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Breakfast/Lunch. What have I missed from the thread?

Looks way too overdone for my taste, but maybe he'll look better in context.

Missing the point in looking like a regular clown IMO. Its not that is overdone but it looks more like someone trying to do a horror clown for halloween costume instead of a somewhat traditional clown.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Breakfast/Lunch. What have I missed from the thread?

Missing the point in looking like a regular clown IMO. Its not that is overdone but it looks more like someone trying to do a horror clown for halloween costume instead of a somewhat traditional clown.

Yup that's exactly it.

zeemumu

I'm normally not one to get into the celebrity scuffle thing but those articles on Taylor Swift are pretty interesting and I love entertaining the idea that her whole love life is a work.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Never got bitten by a spider and I had a tarantula for years and have been in Australia also.

this one dude asked me out for sunday, I said I don't have time (which is true). we talk, he says something and I don't reply because of tired. he then sends another message, asking me out for a sooner date. I still don't reply because work and stuff. he now sends me another message asking how I am.
I mean...is it just me or does this look super desperate?
giphy.gif

Clydefrog

this one dude asked me out for sunday, I said I don't have time (which is true). we talk, he says something and I don't reply because of tired. he then sends another message, asking me out for a sooner date. I still don't reply because work and stuff. he now sends me another message asking how I am.

Super desperate. You better reply or else he'll be knocking on your door in an hour, "ready to go?"

Misha

Banned
Depends on what preceded it and how much time in between messages. If you seemed interested then it makes sense that he'd try to get something planned and then be confused when you don't respond.
Turning into spider woman would be so suboptimal right now. I don't want to get crazy buff nor have all of that greater responsibility in my life right now.

It's just a little bite. I used to get them a lot when I was little.
Hopefully you don't develop super pheromones like Silk and be unable to stop your primal desire to fuck Spider-Man

(Yes that was actually a thing.)

Depends on what preceded it and how much time in between messages. If you seemed interested then it makes sense that he'd try to get something planned and then be confused when you don't respond.

Hopefully you don't develop super pheromones like Silk and be unable to stop your primal desire to fuck Spider-Man

well we were talking for a bit but he actually did this kinda stuff right from the start. I mean I probably would've replied but now I'm like
giphy.gif

zeemumu

giphy.gif

He sounds like he's getting antsy.

Or you used a monkey's paw to wish that guys would actually give you timely replies instead of ignoring you for several weeks.

I don't think I've ever been that clingy with people on Tinder. I'm like that all the time when friends don't reply back but that's usually when I don't hear from them for days/weeks.

When would be a better time in your life to become spider woman?

gif-of-chanel-oberlin-i-guess-well-see-gif.gif

This is why I don't read comics.

Who says I am? On a related note, who says I'm not?

https://youtu.be/jmUkR7fViHY?t=9s

Well when you can show me an animal that eats mac and cheese then I'll know you're not necessarily a cannibal.

Why aren't you responding to him? If you have time to read his messages, you should have time for a quick "I'm busy right now. I can talk later."

He sounds like he's getting antsy.

Or you used a monkey's paw to wish that guys would actually give you timely replies instead of ignoring you for several weeks.

but I only wish that for special hot guys :c everyone else can ignore me as it pleases them.
but like even with bearded hot guy I obviously would like him to respond but I'd rather die than send another message. let alone three! I don't get some people.. :eek:

Why aren't you responding to him? If you have time to read his messages, you should have time for a quick "I'm busy right now. I can talk later."

because it's not like there's a message schedule going on here. I reply whenever I have the time, period. I mean I also accept that other people have lifes and can't be available 24/7. especially with barely knowing someone. just feels like pressure to me. plus I actually needed time to think about if I wanted to meet him on friday

Misha

Banned
well we were talking for a bit but he actually did this kinda stuff right from the start. I mean I probably would've replied but now I'm like
I don't think it sounds awful. Much worse things to come across. But you're the one in the conversation so you'd know way better

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get some people.. :eek:

I was literally the same years ago. You don't really notice (or feel it's weird/clingy/annoying/whatevs) until someone talks some actual sense into you and you choose to understand. It's very hard for people to admit to themselves they're practising some horrible behaviour and not blame others.

So yeah, I "get" him, sadly. He probably doesn't, though.

zeemumu

but I only wish that for special hot guys :c everyone else can ignore me as it pleases them.
but like even with bearded hot guy I obviously would like him to respond but I'd rather die than send another message. let alone three! I don't get some people.. :eek:

Is one message or nothing your rule?

Misha

Banned
BECAUSE NOBODY CAN BE NORMAL. I don't want another crazy date ffs :(

pretty much. I mean not with friends obviously. but with dating it's take it or leave it. I'm not trying to persuade or pressure anyone. this is probably why I fail ;(
Where have all the good men home and where are all the gods? Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?

Jobbs

Banned
I just hung out with 15 year olds at the pool (which is a gym and 2 pokestops). one of them told me what to do with my egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom