• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Autumn feels too short in NYC. :(

It's my high point in the year. For some reason I associate Good Riddance with that season instead of as a breakup song.

I'd change my phone wallpaper to a forest but then I'd have to take out one of my two current wallpapers

illust.jpg
majora_s_mask__astral_tears_by_siga4bdn-d5fo2qx.png

JB, go and have fun! Tell us all about it!

I would love it if they move to bigger venue and nick their ticket fuckery.

They'll probably move to Anaheim in 3 years if San Diego does not stop fucking with them. San Diego thinks CCI needs them. It's the other way around.

And CCI is a non-profit. The ticket fuckery is up to the particular con center.

I'd like to go to a Comic Con some day, if only so I can snag the exclusive stuff, MAYBE to meet new people. (The latter has a mid-to-high probability of not happening)

The former, my friend.

The former.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Idk. Anaheim is still small. I've been to auto show's there and it's a big crowd for the limited audience.

Just let it be a full on thing in LA or Las Vegas.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I've tried PAX twice and Supernova once in Australia and wasn't a fan of either. I appreciate the appeal and love the cosplay, but I found myself bored after a couple of hours despite the group I was with. If Im going to play/talk vidya I'd rather do it elsewhere.

Being press at PAX was dope though. Got to interview CDPR's Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz and Eidos Montreal's Mary DeMarle. Both were super chill.

Pau

Reading NeoGAF in high school was so awesome for my self esteem for these reasons. I mean, it's not like I didn't get the same shit irl, but it certainly reinforced it. :p

jb1234

Reading NeoGAF in high school was so awesome for my self esteem for these reasons. I mean, it's not like I didn't get the same shit irl, but it certainly reinforced it. :p

It honestly makes me happy that I'm gay and reading these threads. I feel like I'm sorta distanced from whatever angst makes these men behave this way.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's hard not to be cynical.
But even with doing uber/lyft as a temp job.

People are cunts.

It's hard to meet a genuine good person. I thought I met one, but just got ghosted instead.

There are lots of really good people in the world. I have fantastic friends. I need to teach my sister how to make better friends before she leaves for university this fall.

Jobbs

Banned
There are lots of really good people in the world. I have fantastic friends. I need to teach my sister how to make better friends before she leaves for university this fall.

I'm also on #teamlotsofpeoplearegood you can find really good people just about anywhere

Pau

It's frustrating when siblings have shitty friends. Makes life worse for them and you. :/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
An overwhelming majority of my friendship circle is made up of people who weren't friends in highschool. Only two are, including one of my closest. Growing up you just reassess and refresh everything, realise who the good people are, and those who challenge you in the right ways. Ironically one of those is a girl I went to highschool with who I only talked to maybe once (and I was a drunken ass). We connected years post highschool, ended up living together for five years, and are still good friends.

Clydefrog

Hah, yeah, I was blind earlier. Swung by the grocery store on the way home from work and saw a gaggle of zombie children walking around playing Pokemon.

FUME5

So, you're a lawyer, but you can't even reply to me to let me know that you've changed your mind and we're no longer on for drinks?

Weak.

Jobbs

Banned
sBj0pBL.jpg

So they do give rarer Pokemon, but 2 km do have a chance of getting you Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Squirtles, and Pikachus.

thanks =)

and oh snap! that means my 10km egg is gonna have something good in it. All I need to do is walk like 6 miles real quick...

so I just bought two incubators because I'm horrible

RxGiQT1.png

My coworker talking to me for an hour today about the pokemen she's caught I'm just like yes yes very nice. Maybe we can set up a play date with my basic charmander and your zoo.

So, you're a lawyer, but you can't even reply to me to let me know that you've changed your mind and we're no longer on for drinks?

Weak.

Sorry Dan. You deserve better than that.

An overwhelming majority of my friendship circle is made up of people who weren't friends in highschool. Only two are, including one of my closest. Growing up you just reassess and refresh everything, realise who the good people are, and those who challenge you in the right ways. Ironically one of those is a girl I went to highschool with who I only talked to maybe once (and I was a drunken ass). We connected years post highschool, ended up living together for five years, and are still good friends.

Yeah. I'm choosing to believe most of the reason my sister is acting out like this is due to the ephemeral last summer before the next big chapter in her life. There are plenty of other things my sister does to convince me she'll be alright in the end.

Jobbs

Banned
it's pretty much infected everything. both my google hangouts which are two groups of people in my life -- both have been buzzing with pokemon stuff pretty much all day every day. Everyone's posting screens and comparing notes. Twitter is lit up with pokemon stuff every day too. This is the reason I ended up doing it -- just to sorta join the zeitgeist

FUME5

Sorry Dan. You deserve better than that.

Yeah. I'm choosing to believe most of the reason my sister is acting out like this is due to the ephemeral last summer before the next big chapter in her life. There are plenty of other things my sister does to convince me she'll be alright in the end.

Haha, cheers, just grumpy and stressed this morning trying to stay on top of things.

Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to meet her last night anyway, and I understand the reasoning behind it (fuckboys who get aggrssive when they get turned down etc..) but as a non-fuckboy I'm getting a little tired of the rudeness on display.

Your sister is 16 yeah? I'm sure she'll turn out fine, your family seems pretty supportive.

dragonz, dont you live in Phoenix?

i just heard about some serial killer that kills people at night. be careful

Spoopy.

it's pretty much infected everything. both my google hangouts which are two groups of people in my life -- both have been buzzing with pokemon stuff pretty much all day every day. Everyone's posting screens and comparing notes. Twitter is lit up with pokemon stuff every day too. This is the reason I ended up doing it -- just to sorta join the zeitgeist

Exactly why I'm fucking around with it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Weak.
People suck. A guy never got back to me about drinks the other day too. His loss.

I'd get drinks with you if I could.

FUME5

People suck. A guy never got back to me about drinks the other day too. His loss.

I'd get drinks with you if I could.

One of these days I'll head over to the Eastern states and catch up with a whole lot of internet friends, when I do we shall drank and dank.

Pau

damn >.< how does that happen?

somehow google is already hooked into my paypal so it just all happened automatically
I don't blame them considering the insane traffic they're dealing with. The support though has been... confusing to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom