• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I just hung out with 15 year olds at the pool (which is a gym and 2 pokestops). one of them told me what to do with my egg

visual representation

spiral-hi.png

zeemumu

so much! and I caught an oddish and a raticate. what would you like to know?

BTW the guy who messages constantly sounds horny! Like, it smacks of effort man

Water types are rare for my region because no one's in the mood to drive to the beach or lake purely for Pokemon. Granted I want to go to the beach anyway because it's nice outside.

I actually ended up getting my Arcanine and a Jolteon.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ems avatar is still the fucking best.

Also, you kinda get way too used to no sex.

:/

so much! and I caught an oddish and a raticate. what would you like to know?

BTW the guy who messages constantly sounds horny! Like, it smacks of effort man

nvm I keep forgetting everything is pokemon now and just read weird things with teenagers and eggs.

_
also what's the windam story?? I don't think I ever got it

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I should re read It and finish reading the Bhagavad-Gita before classes start in August.

Depression really kills my attention span.

I should try that test. As an English major have rep to uphold.

Jobbs

Banned
I remember making that lexa kills windam gif to impress Em and it was right immediately after I hooked up with my ex :p brings back memories :eek:

nvm I keep forgetting everything is pokemon now and just read weird things with teenagers and eggs.

_
also what's the windam story?? I don't think I ever got it

I did weed last night and nearly had a nervous breakdown haha .... I made the bad decision of going for a 3am walk in the dark while under the effects of marijuana, which for me is very bad. I saw a creepy cat in the dark and it freaked me out.

in case you forgot, weed tends to have a bad effect on me. feeling better now though

FloatOn

I did weed last night and nearly had a nervous breakdown haha .... I made the bad decision of going for a 3am walk in the dark while under the effects of marijuana, which for me is very bad. I saw a creepy cat in the dark and it freaked me out.

in case you forgot, weed tends to have a bad effect on me. feeling better now though

pokemongo.jpg

I remember making that lexa kills windam gif to impress Em and it was right immediately after I hooked up with my ex :p brings back memories :eek:

dudde what's going on with you haha :D

___
also pls help an elderly person like me who has nothing to do with pokémon pls. I just started the game and I tried to move around but I didn't seem to go anywhere, do I have to go bigger distances before it shows on the map or something? :S

Jobbs

Banned
dudde what's going on with you haha :D

___
also pls help an elderly person like me who has nothing to do with pokémon pls. I just started the game and I tried to move around but I didn't seem to go anywhere, do I have to go bigger distances before it shows on the map or something? :S

erica made me smoke weed... people keep making me do it

basically you just walk around until you see a pokemon on your map. if you see rustling leaves sometimes that means there's a pokemon around there.

sometimes they'll show if you're just hanging out not moving. it's kind of random.

the little blue icons on the map are pokestops. if you go to one you can interact with it and spin the signpost with your finger to get some freebies.

basically if you sit around with the app open you might get one here and there, and if you go walking you'll be almost certain to see some.

Jobbs, you aren't impressing anyone. Gonna have to try a LOT harder

:(

Duly noted.

I'm not above flirting with a gay guy if I like him, but ultimately I"m just a hopeless tease because I'm not gettable by men :(

erica made me smoke weed... people keep making me do it

basically you just walk around until you see a pokemon on your map. if you see rustling leaves sometimes that means there's a pokemon around there.

sometimes they'll show if you're just hanging out not moving. it's kind of random.

the little blue icons on the map are pokestops. if you go to one you can interact with it and spin the signpost with your finger to get some freebies.

basically if you sit around with the app open you might get one here and there, and if you go walking you'll be almost certain to see some.

:(

I'm not above flirting with a gay guy if I like him, but ultimately I"m just a hopeless tease because I'm not gettable by a gay person :(

ohh well it's okay if you did it with Erica!

but..like can you move around the house too and stuff? :/ I just seem to go in circles on the map when I walk around different rooms rn. that's why I asked if maybe you have to go greater distances in order for it to work.

Jobbs

Banned
jobbs make me another gif and I might go out with you

I will once I get an idea

but..like can you move around the house too and stuff? :/ I just seem to go in circles on the map when I walk around different rooms rn. that's why I asked if maybe you have to go greater distances in order for it to work.

sometimes in the house, yeah! but if you want to raise your chances of finding stuff it's best to go exploring

Misha

Banned

House generally isn't enough. You are most likely able to access the same stuff that you would be able to at any part of the house. Try going a few blocks instead

Keep in mind that it's not based on a step counter, they're places on the map. In the bottom right there is a thing to click on to see Pokemon that are fairly close to you

I'm afraid you are going to have to go....outside. *shivers

House generally isn't enough. You are most likely able to access the same stuff that you would be able to at any part of the house. Try going a few blocks instead

Keep in mind that it's not based on a step counter, they're places on the map. In the bottom right there is a thing to click on to see Pokemon that are fairly close to you

soo just that I get it right...it won't really show my location on the map unless I walk all the way to another significant place?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
soo just that I get it right...it won't really show my location on the map unless I walk all the way to another significant place?

No, it shows small distances as well, but walking 2-3m in your home won't change much on the map. Walking to the neighbor's house would, though. Additionally, GPS in houses is kinda unreliable too.

Misha

Banned
I haven't seen anyone playing Pokemon GO yet. Maybe I haven't been looking closely enough. People have been glued to their smartphones for years now.
Try around 7-10 pm in areas with bars and stuff. When I got there at 6 there wasn't anyone there but when I left the bar there were a bunch of groups of young 20 something guys walking around with their cellphones out and you could clearly see the game
Not what I meant. But to address that gps's often just aren't that precise so they just might not notice your change if it's just from one room to another. At work if I walk the length of the building its pretty noticeable

No, it shows small distances as well, but walking 2-3m in your home won't change much on the map. Walking to the neighbor's house would, though. Additionally, GPS in houses is kinda unreliable too.

hm I'll try it out then. almost thought something was buggy but I guess I just didn't grasp the concept yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom