• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread is starting to annoy me because once again we have people insisting that education is a panacea for bigotry and the oppressed should totes suffer through the bullshit and try to educate people who are nothing but hateful cunts.

No. It doesn't work that way. There are plenty of formally well educated people who are complete shitbags.

You can't be an effective little shit without a brain full of knowledge.

I mean, that's true.

Not Alex Jones. Ahh.

Same.

This means you agree with my post or not?

Mess.

tumblr_oal4grIGEs1thrt71o3_250.gif

FUME5

I'm feeling incredibly irritated right now for some unknown reason.
Anyone else get like this?

Nah, I just get road rage when STUPID
FUCKING
CUNTS
ARE DOING 20 BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE, *beeps horn* DON"T YOU
FUCKING
GESTURE AT ME YOU
FUCKING
PIECE OF
SHIT
, YOU WANT TO GO YOU FAT
FUCK
? I WILL BEAT YOUR
FUCKING
HEAD I WITH THIS HERE PIPE WRENCH.

FUCKING
CUNTS
ARE DOING 20 BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE, *beeps horn* DON"T YOU
FUCKING
GESTURE AT ME YOU
FUCKING
PIECE OF
SHIT
, YOU WANT TO GO YOU FAT
FUCK
? I WILL BEAT YOUR
FUCKING

Live footage.

Seaklng

Banned
FUCKING
CUNTS
FUCKING
GESTURE AT ME YOU
FUCKING
PIECE OF
SHIT
, YOU WANT TO GO YOU FAT
FUCK
? I WILL BEAT YOUR
FUCKING
lol that's a lot of rage

Sometimes. Usually once every few months.

i have no idea what causes it. I just attribute it to a man period.
That's technically an actual thing, so I wonder if that is to blame in your case?

Happens to me all the time. Happens suddenly
yeah! it's so weird. it just came out of nowhere and I'm like "what is this?????"

Only when I have energy and no task to direct it towards. I need productivity sometimes.
Interesting. I might try doing something. Hopefully it'll help!

MutFox

Banned
I have never even seen a Ponyta. I have caught a Meowth though.

Gone to a bunch of places, my house is like the only place I've seen Ponyta's.
God damn, I want a Meowth, also need to level in order to do anything at the gyms.

I joined Team Mystic :p

My roommates keep inviting me to eat foods that will make me look bloated. I don't know if they're pulling a joke on me or if they're just being incredibly naive. I'm like guys, these pictures are going to be hung on walls and shit for twenty or thirty years or more.

been blowing up a giant exercise ball with the included foot pump for the last... six hours

Pumping is not the same as blowing, even though they can both be used for inflation.

Sure it's an exercise ball... ;P
blow-up-doll.jpeg

That wig is atrocious. I don't know how anyone could keep it up with that awful synthetic fiber in their vicinity.

That "time heals all wounds" thing is starting to prove true.

It does, but it also provides more opportunity for further wounding :D

Jobbs

Banned
How big is this ball tbh?

75cm I think

what does this mean for the thing?

well, in real life they are bullshit. Ostensibly only effective for applying concussive blows to people wearing plate armor (the spikes are for grip to transfer the energy into the target rather than bounce off) but it's too easy to get your weapon tangled up and become disarmed.

in fantasy they're really cool, though. the witch king guy in return of the king had a neat one IIRC.

also bullshit: katanas, throwing knives, fire arrows, and dual wielding

A lot of flailing about.

tumblr_o5g3mkdDiE1tw1vhco1_400.gif

well, in real life they are bullshit. Ostensibly only effective for applying concussive blows to people wearing plate armor (the spikes are for grip to transfer the energy into the target rather than bounce off) but it's too easy to get your weapon tangled up and become disarmed.

in fantasy they're really cool, though. the witch king guy in return of the king had a neat one IIRC.

Not pictured: plate armor
fV6mxlM.png

Chuckie

They flails you usually see in movies (and even sometimes in museums) weren't even used in medieval times or at least rarely. Peasants used them, but those looked very differently, with a very long handle.

Jobbs

Banned
tumblr_o5g3mkdDiE1tw1vhco1_400.gif

Not pictured: plate armor
fV6mxlM.png

Flails in real life didn't have long chains. The chain would be short enough that the handle could be gripped without your hand ever being at risk (though they rarely were used in battle, they did exist for some reason). The weapon proposed has little resemblance to anything in real life, but it's a fun thing in fantasy.

Also I know how to tie a Siberian hitch.

Flails in real life didn't have long chains. The chain would be short enough that the handle could be gripped without your hand ever being at risk (though they rarely were used in battle, they did exist for some reason). The weapon proposed has little resemblance to anything in real life, but it's a fun thing in fantasy.

Also I know how to tie a Siberian hitch.

That's fine. We'll just make it a long rod and short chain. The only impractical weapons I have in the game right now are buster swords. I'm actually trying to be earnest about the weapons and armor design.

Chuckie

That's fine. We'll just make it a long rod and short chain. The only impractical weapons I have in the game right now are buster swords. I'm actually trying to be earnest about the weapons and armor design.

Made you one!

flail_19156_lg.gif

;)

Do you have war hammers too? They were used pretty often (yet also look a bit less impressive than the ones on tv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom