• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Does PopGAF have any particular nostalgic connection to Jem and the Holograms?

YeTLsx3.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
*NotJobbs has left the game*
*Notfume5 is winning the game*

*New player "notacridmeat" has entered the game*

What a life.

Lucian Cat

what happened now?

what'd he do?

I'm almost never mean
He got really nasty when I said I was high. Then uninstalled his messenger app so I couldn't reply. I was so confuddled so I deleted him off fb. He's been messaging me today but I'm not replying.

Jobbs

Banned
Almost never?

no one's perfect! but I think I'm a slow tempered person

He got really nasty when I said I was high. Then uninstalled his messenger app so I couldn't reply. I was so confuddled so I deleted him off fb. He's been messaging me today but I'm not replying.

he doesn't like you getting high? I don't understand people.

I wish weed were more fun for me
Trump Jr. is kind of cute and not unnaturally orange like his dad. (I'm a bit lit, don't judge me.)

jesus

Jobbs

Banned
Ikr. No time for that.

Idk he just started being weird then stopped talking. And I wasn't in the best frame of mind to comprehend stuff. I just sat there and started crying lol.

therethere.gif

I wish I was more in touch with my emotions but it seems like I only cry when movies or whatever trigger me.

Lucian Cat

When will you realize that you don't love any of these people because you're in love with Mark?
Oh my god not you too.
I used to have Adam and Steve saying this all the time.

Mark is my bff. See that extra f? It's gonna stay there.

Edit: GOD DAMMIT ADAM

Jobbs

Banned
Oh my god not you too.
I used to have Adam and Steve saying this all the time.

Mark is my bff. See that extra f? It's gonna stay there.

Edit: GOD DAMMIT ADAM

best fuck friends?

I guess I sorta kinda have one of those but if she sees anyone else I'll stop seeing her

Jobbs

Banned
been laying on the couch watching this guy's videos about medieval weapons

he debunks some movie myths (which isn't exactly revelatory but fun nonetheless) like swords making a ringing sound when you draw them or dual wielding being a thing or fire arrows being a very good idea

he also threw all kinds of shade at the katana, a fairly unremarkable sword design in reality

he debunks some movie myths (which isn't exactly revelatory but fun nonetheless) like swords making a ringing sound when you draw them or dual wielding being a thing or fire arrows being a very good idea

he also threw all kinds of shade at the katana, a fairly unremarkable sword design in reality

Nerd.

Shit he's kind of cute too. Quick someone post someone repulsive. My drunken libido is out of control.

zeemumu

What about how clanging the blade edge of your swords together dulls them and makes them useless?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Who is notlisa and who is Mark and who is Milo? I feel like I have missed several episodes.

FUME5

Who is notlisa and who is Mark and who is Milo? I feel like I have missed several episodes.

Notlisa was the lawyer who I had plans to get a drink with but never responded when I asked if we were still on (hasn't unmatched yet, I'm not doing your fucking ghosting for you love), Mark is Lisa's bff and from Adams remark I'm guessing he's deep in the friend zone and Milo is a right wing piece of shit.

zeemumu

Mark is the guy that Lisa loves. She was originally with Johnny for financial security but became disenchanted with him once that fell through. Over the course of several weeks she seduced Johnny's best friend Mark several times, and after Johnny found out he committed suicide, prompting Mark to break off all romantic attachment with Lisa.

Lucian Cat

Mark is the guy that Lisa loves. She was originally with Johnny for financial security but became disenchanted with him once that fell through. Over the course of several weeks she seduced Johnny's best friend Mark several times, and after Johnny found out he committed suicide, prompting Mark to break off all romantic attachment with Lisa.
Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom