• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

No worries Zeemumu, was just venting frustration. :p

lZDt7OL.gif
It's just like... you talk about maybe looking for signs that women don't want to be talking to you right now and suddenly you're advocating for no one interacting with anyone outside ever and it's just you.

I'm actually a lot more comfortable talking to strange men than most of my girl friends, tbh.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
No worries Zeemumu, was just venting frustration. :p

It's just like... you talk about maybe looking for signs that women don't want to be talking to you right now and suddenly you're advocating for no one interacting with anyone outside ever and it's just you.

I'm actually a lot more comfortable talking to strange men than most of my girl friends, tbh.

I'm going to play the devil's advocate for once and say that some folks (ok, dorks) are REALLY terrible at reading signals. They don't mean bad, they are just awkward and, yes, annoying/creepy. They just need to get out more and do something else besides catching pokeymans.

That doesn't mean that there aren't some other people who believe that they are owed attention. Fuck those.

Pau

I'm going to play the devil's advocate for once and say that some folks (ok, dorks) are REALLY bad at reading signals. They don't mean bad, they are just awkward and, yes, annoying.

That doesn't mean that some other people don't believe that they are owed attention. Fuck those.
That's fine. But then own up to the fact that you're bad at reading signals and in doing so might bother someone or even harass someone. And don't ignore someone who is blatantly trying to tell you what those signals typically are.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That's fine. But then own up to the fact that you're bad at reading signals and in doing so might bother someone or even harass someone. And don't ignore someone who is blatantly trying to tell you what those signals typically are.

Yeah, I mean. That's common sense. Use your God-given empathy or something.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
bzexxXQl.jpg

Jonathon is hot in an Elliott Smith sort of way.
I loved the D'n'D thing at the end. ...
"that's it?! this campaign was too short!" -"it was ten hours!"
how I felt about the whole thing. <33 ahh this was such a satisfying watch

I didn't even get that reference.

This show is going to be very rewatchable.

bzexxXQl.jpg

Jonathon is hot in an Elliott Smith sort of way.

I didn't even get that reference.

This show is going to be very rewatchable.

yeah...
but Nancy went with Mr. Flashback Chandler :mad:
03flock.png

it was a super neat way to wrap things up....
especially with all the open questions too...I mean what did happen to the lost knight (chief) and the proud princess (El) and the weird flowers in the cave?(upside down)
:3 how clever is that

I'm going to play the devil's advocate for once and say that some folks (ok, dorks) are REALLY terrible at reading signals. They don't mean bad, they are just awkward and, yes, annoying/creepy. They just need to get out more and do something else besides catching pokeymans.

I'm awful at reading signs. :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know maybe it would be easier to get back into exercising if I did legs exclusively for a week. Sooooo much easier
I fell on the treadmill the other day and it flung me into a wall.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I meant like leg curls leg presses squats leg extensions lunges etc

Cardio is a different beast and frankly you already need to be thin to not hate it
When I first started running, back when I was near 300 lbs., two or three minutes made me want to kill myself. It was an uphill battle, for sure. Now I do it 60 minutes a day, and at a faster pace, and the worst part is RUNNING IN PLACE FOR A FUCKING HOUR!!! At least I have music while I do it.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's not impossible to get there.

SolVanderlyn

trab wut r u doin

It's hot here too

Misha

Banned
When I first started running, back when I was near 300 lbs., two or three minutes made me want to kill myself. It was an uphill battle, for sure. Now I do it 60 minutes a day, and at a faster pace, and the worst part is RUNNING IN PLACE FOR A FUCKING HOUR!!! At least I have music while I do it.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's not impossible to get there.
Didn't realize you were that heavy. Even your pics that you seem to not care for that much always at least made you look average.

My issue is that exercise often makes me depressed so I really have to pick and choose based on what won't disrupt the rest of my life. Running is one of the worst unfortunately. I did get to the point where I liked it once in high school but then I sprained my ankle and went back to being out of shape again.

SolVanderlyn

Didn't realize you were that heavy. Even your pics that you seem to not care for that much always at least made you look average.

My issue is that exercise often makes me depressed so I really have to pick and choose based on what won't disrupt the rest of my life. Running is one of the worst unfortunately. I did get to the point where I liked it once in high school but then I sprained my ankle and went back to being out of shape again.
It's all about what works for you. Biking is actually better for you, easier to adapt to, and can get more calories burned in less time (in my experience) so maybe you should try that? Finding a schedule that works for you is also key. Sure, you CAN work out six times a week, but if it makes you miserable maybe it's not a good idea. Switching up exercise helps too.

Honestly, the best reason to exercise, even moderately, is that it boosts your mood long term. I had terrible depression when I didn't move. I still have depression, but it's SO much easier to deal with now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My hair my look like a mess cause I was sleeping but I must say Im starting to look kinda hot tbh.
bd944e70aa.png

Let me work on a cloning machine and fuck myself.

SolVanderlyn

My hair my look like a mess cause I was sleeping but I must say Im starting to look kinda hot tbh.
bd944e70aa.png

Let me work on a cloning machine and fuck myself.
This look begs for a leather jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom