• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
It's all about what works for you. Biking is actually better for you, easier to adapt to, and can get more calories burned in less time (in my experience) so maybe you should try that? Finding a schedule that works for you is also key. Sure, you CAN work out six times a week, but if it makes you miserable maybe it's not a good idea. Switching up exercise helps too.

Honestly, the best reason to exercise, even moderately, is that it boosts your mood long term. I had terrible depression when I didn't move. I still have depression, but it's SO much easier to deal with now.
Biking is way easier than running and I definitely enjoy it more. I'm just a bit away from it being viable (lots of hills where I live so it can be challenging ) been walking and doing squats in the meantime

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Cold >>>>>> Heat

Send to me Alaska

Give me that silence of shifting snow

The blue glow of a blizzard

The creaking of the walls as the snow buffets the outside of your house

The warmth of your hot chocolate or tea as you cozy up inside

Bundling up to go trekking in the snow

Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
HOWEVER

Walking into an air conditioned house after being outside on a really hot day?

Pure bliss

Sister in the er for possible appendix issue.
Wow. Keeping her in my thoughts. Hope everything turns out ok.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would be totally down for some erotic shooting with you

My lips on your lips, my slips going to your neck then your chest, stomach, treasure trail...

You know the rest ;)

I expect you to do similar things to me too of course.

MutFox

Banned
Biking is way easier than running and I definitely enjoy it more. I'm just a bit away from it being viable (lots of hills where I live so it can be challenging ) been walking and doing squats in the meantime

Biking with hills is such a good workout.
xnorthvancouver2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DgoCF1-VjI.jpg

That's my neck o the woods (North Vancouver)
Once you get used to it, it's so easy too.

I do trail riding there too... :p

jb1234

I'm really not in the mood to flirt with everyone today. Or at least not in the mood to write it all out so just assume that I'm hitting on you all.

Worst thing is on my work where we share the airconditioning with a lot of other companies. But our room ia at the end of the hallway and doesn't get enough fresh air.

It seriously is our biggest reason for moving to a different office. 27 degrees Celsius isn't a great working temperature when you need to concentrate.

Xiao Hu

Oh god...I'm fucking through with Uncharted 1. I don't know if I will survive 2 to 4, at this point I just want to play Rise of the Tombraider...

Pau

In this dorm I sleep right next to the AC. In NYC we only have AC in the living room. That won't be a fun change. D:

zeemumu

Oh god...I'm fucking through with Uncharted 1. I don't know if I will survive 2 to 4, at this point I just want to play Rise of the Tombraider...

Uncharted 1 is a rough ride. Good luck on that jetski level.

I rank them as 4,2,1,3. 1 is a little more interesting than 3 but the gameplay is weird, and 3 is better controls-wise but it's boring.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Uncharted 1 is a rough ride. Good luck on that jetski level.

I rank them as 4,2,1,3. 1 is a little more interesting than 3 but the gameplay is weird, and 3 is better controls-wise but it's boring.
I rank them as
Shit, Trash, Garbage, Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom