• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

I just drove an hour in a car with no AC

Cold drink recommendations?

I can't drink alcohol btw

I didn't own a car with AC until my most recent one. Man, summers here suuuuuuuuuuucked.

I liked Super 8 up until the finale. It's a mess from that point on. But the setup is so good.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The award for the breakout performance goes to the little girl at the table looking legit shook at her shitbin family quarrelling like a bunch of fukos.

zeemumu

The award for the breakout performance goes to the little girl at the table looking legit shook at her shitbin family quarrelling like a bunch of fukos.

The dad at the dinner table, though

When-He-Doesnt-Hide-His-Blatant-Distaste-Someone-All-Part-2.gif

Jobbs

Banned

The little baby girl is so cute I wanted to die

but whoever htey found to portray El is so off the chain... I don't know how they find kid actors who can do this stuff.

MutFox

Banned
I know. Biking on flat land really isn't much of a workout in comparison. Sooooo easy.

Not a fan of trail riding though. You can feel every little twig and that's annoying

Depends on the bike for trail riding,
but yeah, some of the hills in trail riding can be really hard. :|

I've gotten better at it over time, at first my endurance was really low.
Plus I'd be sore after.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can I get a mod to remove my tag? I may get banned on of these days for skulldragging a bitch if I get called vagina instead of Vazra and the tag is not fucking helping.

I'm watching my uncle's cats for the next days. let's see how strong the pokemon game is over there >:) he already pointed out that there are several pokestops in the neighborhood

jb1234

Make me one and I'll kiss you on the mouth

no tongue!

* drinks ice water because nothing interesting is at the house *

Shame on you. If it's one thing I've learned in the last two months, kissing with
tongue
is practically mandatory.

FloatOn

my (adult) friends are watching pokemon because pokemon go got them interested

it's funny

I haven't reached that point yet, but I may buy the upcoming 3ds game when otherwise I wouldn't have

This is triggering me hard

I'm going to hold my tongue though

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
never even seen a vulpix.

I don't know how people get enough candy to evolve these pokemon that friggin almost never show up.

if I ever get a ninetails I'll name it Lea

If you dont have a Jigglypuff and you get one name it Vazra. XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom