• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Movie night!

Dj0CITV.gif

(I actually have a human bean bag so this is kind of accurate)

FUME5

Yo Jobbs, do you have a drill and a steady hand? Or a friend who has both of those and your implicit trust?

If so, you'll want to drill a small hole in the centre of your toenail to release pressure from that massive blood blister, should prevent the nail from falling off too.

I'm tempted to drop ~$30 on Magic Duels to get 30-50% of the new block...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That build 'Build a SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Bundle' Up to 20 games for USD 4.99 is da shit. Now I wait for the manual authentication from Bundlestars -___-

FUME5

That build 'Build a SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis Bundle' Up to 20 games for USD 4.99 is da shit. Now I wait for the manual authentication from Bundlestars -___-

I already own a bunch of them.....and I don't play them.

But yeah, was looking at that just a minute ago. Spent $33 on coins for Magic Duels instead...

FloatOn

I took a test tonight and skipped lecture because fuck being at school until 10pm.

Also the professor played a music video of his son who I saw play with that girl I used to have a crush on :/

The world is small sometimes...

Vazra

Alright, got my outfit chose for the wedding on Saturday and am done with work for the week.

Thank god.

What's up Fakies?

Waiting for the authentication process to get my games from bundlestars and watching youtube vids.

marrec

Banned
Sick and Dell still hasn't sent me my computer back. Bored. *flails*

How long has it been now? Dell's jerking you around!

I forget if I've asked, but have you read Lumberjanes? Shits great.

Waiting for the authentication process to get my games from bundlestars and watching youtube vids.

*looks up the Bundlestars current bundle*

Got a new Sega CD, playing anime FMV games. Currently playing TimeGAL

God damnit you're house is going to be like a playable museum by the time you're done.

Looked up TimeGAL and it looks great. Is it just an interactive movie?

I proved the other day that flails are ineffectual in practical combat -- Highly situational at best

You would say that, having never been in hand to hand combat *smug*

Jobbs

Banned
You would say that, having never been in hand to hand combat *smug*

I'll beat your ass for even suggesting that.

It's theorized that a flail might be primarily used for an alpha strike -- an opening attack, because it hits hard, but it's not good for follow up attacks because it's so unwieldy. So you'd draw something else after swinging the flail once.

marrec

Banned
I'll beat your ass for even suggesting that.

It's theorized that a flail might be primarily used for an alpha strike -- an opening attack, because it hits hard, but it's not good for follow up attacks because it's so unwieldy. So you'd draw something else after swinging the flail once.

That's how we used Flails in the SCA. They would be used once, dropped, and then the sword drawn. And it was ALWAYS used to try to knock a helmet off or askew.

I only ever used a once Flail during a war though, not during a tournament.

marrec

Banned
You can hook me up with other games tho. Im up for you being my sugar daddy and gift me I Am Setsuna. (I want it but not for 32 tbh)

Lord knows if I had the money I'd buy you shit Vazra you're too cute.

I'm going to completely skip Setsuna tbh, Cosmic Star Heroine is going to be better in every way.

You got something against the Mega Drive that you wouldn't go near the games or use the correct name?

I owned a Genesis growing up and it was poop.

Pau

I proved the other day that flails are ineffectual in practical combat -- Highly situational at best *swords*
Even if the opponent is boredom? :(
How long has it been now? Dell's jerking you around!

I forget if I've asked, but have you read Lumberjanes?
It's been like three weeks I want to say? They sent it back with the wrong address so it got sent back to the repair depot.

And no I gave not read it but I want to! I haven't really picked up any comics for the past couple of years outside of birthday and Christmas presents. Too expensive and I don't really have much disposable income.

Also are you still down for Saturday?

marrec

Banned
Even if the opponent is boredom? :(

It's been like three weeks I want to say? They sent it back with the wrong address so it got sent back to the repair depot.

And no I gave not read it but I want to! I haven't really picked up any comics for the past couple of years outside of birthday and Christmas presents. Too expensive and I don't really have much disposable income.

Also are you still down for Saturday?

I'm going to be out of town on Saturday! ;_;

You're leaving this weekend right?

Vazra

I'm going to completely skip Setsuna tbh, Cosmic Star Heroine is going to be better in every way.

I forgot about Cosmic Star Heroine. I need to add to my wishlist but the game page is not up on Steam yet.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

I owned a Genesis growing up and it was poop.
Nah, Genesis is great. Not as good as snes but there is still a lot of great stuff

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So my exes sister popped up on my news feed last night so naturally I had to snoop her profile. Long story short I discovered some great eye makeup advice and look much nicer today lol.

Xiao Hu

Jesus, Matt...Just go to a fucking doctor

On other news have had a shitty unease sleep, so I wanked to calm my head. I need a proper room again...

Pau

Ya it certainly wasn't poop, but I don't have as fond memories of it.

I'm driving all day tomorrow!! :(

I'll just have to make my way out to NY at some point, it's only like, 8 hours from here.
Bummer. But yeah let us know if you're ever in the area. :p

Vazra

Electricity out. Anyone wanna play with me in the eternal darkness?🍼✊🏻👊🏻💦🐼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom