• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Doesn't matter. The name is about as stupid as saying each individual letter of NES or SNES. Doesn't even make sense, because it was Sega's 3rd console (and if we're being technical for US releases, the second in that region).

Whoa now, we can't talk about stupid without mentioning your advocation for pronouncing SNES as "Sness", that just sounds terrible.

Jobbs

Banned
Jesus, Matt...Just go to a fucking doctor

On other news have had a shitty unease sleep, so I wanked to calm my head. I need a proper room again...

IF THAT AUSSIE CUNT CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT TOO

btw I had an ass eating dream last night, which is weird.. I woke up kinda like
aGXFKST.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Doesn't matter. The name is about as stupid as saying each individual letter of NES or SNES. Doesn't even make sense, because it was Sega's 3rd console (and if we're being technical for US releases, the second in that region).
It was their FIFTH console.

SG-1000, Mk II, Mk III, Master System then genny.

jb1234

Am I the only one who thinks Matt should just hack the toe off? I mean, how bad could it be?

Played two hours of Chrono Trigger. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy and makes up a little for not being able to afford I Am Setsuna for now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Am I the only one who thinks Matt should just hack the toe off? I mean, how bad could it be?

Played two hours of Chrono Trigger. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy and makes up a little for not being able to afford I Am Setsuna for now.
Get us a sugar daddy to get us copies.

FUME5

Well it's mainly because I have less than a year to get an actual deck together to beat Em.

Yeah bro, I know your motivation!

DUDE DON'T DRILL IT WTF

Use a Soldering Iron like a man, it's faster, less painful, and helps sterilize it.

What? You're just creating an aperture in the nail so you can get to the flesh, and then stick a heated pin in it to drain fluid, why would you need to sterilize nail?

I must admit, I've never considered using a soldering iron to get through the nail.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Half my morning clients didn't show up. No clients until 2:00pm, and then there's only four between 2 and 5. And I expect at least one of those not to show up (for valid reasons).

Holy bludge day. I mean, I do have work to do, and will potter around on the side to clean up some loose ends, but fuck it. I'm looking for a new job anyway.

Today's pressing question really boils down to; what will I have for lunch?

marrec

Banned
What? You're just creating an aperture in the nail so you can get to the flesh, and then stick a heated pin in it to drain fluid, why would you need to sterilize nail?

I must admit, I've never considered using a soldering iron to get through the nail.

It worked for me, I never even thought to use a drill tbh but it would probably be just fine if you put it on high speed high torque mode.

FUME5

That all just sounds horrific to me D:

As a nurse, what would you suggest instead? My method works and allows you to claim badass status at the same time.

Half my morning clients didn't show up. No clients until 2:00pm, and then there's only four between 2 and 5. And I expect at least one of those not to show up (for valid reasons).

Holy bludge day. I mean, I do have work to do, and will potter around on the side to clean up some loose ends, but fuck it. I'm looking for a new job anyway.

Today's pressing question really boils down to; what will I have for lunch?

What are the options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom