• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
see if my fucked up foot does the trick

6js9LKG.png

holy shit :eek:

I have a Tinder question....this happened several times now: see a guy with up to 20 common fb connections, we match, I click his profile again...suddenly only one common friend :eek: why?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
hahahahhaha

that's literally what I'm about to do.

Just gonna paint it and pretend nothing is wrong..

giant tire fell on my foot :(

I once ran my foot over with one of those giant ground flattening rollers. It looked similar.

and oh god it hurt.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
*NotJobbs is back in the game*
*Notfume5 has used weird. It's super effective*

I like keeping y'all informed this way lol.

Supposed to be going on a date with notfume5 tonight and NotJobbs tomorrow night. We'll see if either of these happen.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Supposed to be going on a date with notfume5 tonight and NotJobbs tomorrow night. We'll see if either of these happen.

Who is bigger down there? NotJobbs or NotFume5?

Jobbs

Banned

me and fumesy are tag teaming you

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
me and fumesy are tag teaming you
It would seem so. NotJobbs has a weird texting style which confuses me. We were chatting on psn while playing a game last night and got along great. It's just the texting.

And notfume5 seems a little eccentric and weird. I guess if I see him tomorrow I'll know if I can deal with it. He's so damn cute though.

And I haven't spoken with notacridmeat since the evening after the date. He was pretty fun too.

FloatOn

It would seem so. NotJobbs has a weird texting style which confuses me. We were chatting on psn while playing a game last night and got along great. It's just the texting.

And notfume5 seems a little eccentric and weird. I guess if I see him tomorrow I'll know if I can deal with it. He's so damn cute though.

And I haven't spoken with notacridmeat since the evening after the date. He was pretty fun too.

You need notFloatOn in your life

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There will never be a notsol because nobody else in the world has my name.

Ceallach is probably on that list too.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Office to myself today and half my appointments have already cancelled.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
indeed
most times it random tbh

i hope your name has something to do with Sol badguy
always thught it did
unless its your real name
It's both!

Vanderlyn is my middle name. I replaced Badguy with part of my real life name to make this username.

Sol is also the first three letters of my first name backwards. And it's Latin for sun which everyone knows is cool

Numb

It's both!

Vanderlyn is my middle name. I replaced Badguy with part of my real life name to make this username.

Sol is also the first three letters of my first name backwards. And it's Latin for sun which everyone knows is cool

damn
didn't think my guesses were correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom