• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

I am Fall Into The GAF, First Of This Name, Citizen of the Arizona Republic, Fan of Dragons, Synthwave Enthusiast...and my favorite cartoo-*arrrrup* cartoon at the moment is Rick & Morty. I pledge my allegiance to FakeGAF.

Did I do it right?

Yes, now please leave your underwear at Vazra, it is mandatory for your own sanity

Symphonia

Banned
GOT S6E10:
The King in the North scene when Sansa and he lock eyes. I just have a bad feeling she's going to do something drastic.
GOT S06E09:
I got that same feeling at the end of 'Battle Of The Bastards' when she appeared over the hill with Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale. I don't think she trusts Littlefinger, but I do think they have a plan together to overthrow and overrule Jon from being King of the North. Sansa wants Winterfell for herself, and Littlefinger has the power to help her make that happen - as long as she helps him take the Seven Kingdoms.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
GOT S06E09:
I got that same feeling at the end of 'Battle Of The Bastards' when she appeared over the hill with Littlefinger and the Knights of the Vale. I don't think she trusts Littlefinger, but I do think they have a plan together to overthrow and overrule Jon from being King of the North. Sansa wants Winterfell for herself, and Littlefinger has the power to help her make that happen - as long as she helps him take the Seven Kingdoms.

GOT S01E01:
Drogo bangs Daenerys. Jaime bangs Cersei. Bran bangs the ground.

Symphonia

Banned
GOT S01E01:
Drogo bangs Daenerys. Jaime bangs Cersei. Bran bangs the ground.
giphy.gif

Xiao Hu

Preacher is sooooo fucking good. I just wish they didn't shit the bed with Hell Blazer so much since it's one of mine most favorite graphic novels, Supernatural can suck my right ball

IHaveIce

Banned
Oah I see Fall Into The GAF made an introduction, I never did, do I have to?

I may remain a mystery this way.

@Misha :( kinda hard to set up without anyone saying anything to him

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oah I see Fall Into The GAF made an introduction, I never did, do I have to?

I may remain a mystery this way.

@Misha :( kinda hard to set up without anyone saying anything to him

I know who you are. You didnt come say hi when I was in Hamburg >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom