• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Somebody please kill me. I don't give a fuck about this finals, the only thing I want is my bed and later GoT. Everything else can fuck right off!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Somebody please kill me. I don't give a fuck about this finals, the only thing I want is my bed and later GoT. Everything else can fuck right off!
I'd give anything to take finals again. Man, being a college student was the bomb.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like university taverns and university women I guess.

Exams though? You're fucking crazy.
Well, it's generally a packaged deal.

zeemumu

I don't even like TV

But I really really liked that episode of GoT

Much more than all the other episodes

This and the previous episode have been the best episodes of the past few seasons.

Yosemite looks nice right now.

NF-07-610x457.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Evening everybody.

The problem with enforcing that retarded no fly list is that it is completely arbitrary and there is no system of checks and balances. Anyone can be added for any reason and there is no governing body overseeing it.

FUME5

Evening everybody.

The problem with enforcing that retarded no fly list is that it is completely arbitrary and there is no system of checks and balances. Anyone can be added for any reason and there is no governing body overseeing it.

That seems....fucking stupid.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Adventures in Tinder.
Chapter 1

I uploaded a picture and wrote a short bio in English and Spanish and proceed to look around. I swiped left and left for nearly an hour and closed the app.

Will this be all that will happen on my adventures on Tinder? Stay tuned for more.

FUME5

Adventures in Tinder.
Chapter 1

I uploaded a picture and wrote a short bio in English and Spanish and proceed to look around. I swiped left and left for nearly an hour and closed the app.

Will this be all that will happen on my adventures on Tinder? Stay tuned for more.

Enthralling!

its pretty straight forward. throw out the logical things that your brain tries to think and insert whatever rush or whoever says.

I wonder what his views on Islam are.

zeemumu

Evening everybody.

It also seems fairly ineffective, as though it's entire purpose is to provide a false sense of security.

Misha

Banned
Evening everybody.

yes I do agree with that.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That seems....fucking stupid.
It was created with no restrictions under the guide of not creating something with a lot of red tape. The problem is that all it takes to add someone to it is access. To get access you just need to be serving in an antiterrorism capacity and hold a TS.

Dragonz or I could literally add all of you to the list if we wanted. All we would need is names and pictures.

It was created with no restrictions under the guide of not creating something with a lot of red tape. The problem is that all it takes to add someone to it is access. To get access you just need to be serving in an antiterrorism capacity and hold a TS.

Dragonz or I could literally add all of you to the list if we wanted. All we would need is names and pictures.

I don't have a TS though, I only have secret.

FUME5

That's.....huh.

jb1234

Dude #3 just left. Man, I'm so confused. I mean, it was great. It all feels right. Kissing, cuddling, the other naughty stuff. But it's making me realize now that it's all wrong with Dude #2 and I need to break it off with him.

(He really pissed me off today anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom