• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so in a bizarre twist of fate, Work Crush might be living with me and my roommates for a little while.

ToTP is helluva drug

In other news, I dreamt that Doom X SiN was announced on GAF and I can remember reading is WAT? from gaming side.

I believed it for a hot second too until I realized I was dreaming about reading gaming announcements on GAF

I'd swear my dreams are composed of the folllowing:

80% memories of my school year
20% memories of the old Teen Titans show moments that never happened
20% memories of the old Simpsons show that never happened
%.000001 percent video games

Turin

Banned
Lady Mormont is the best.

That is all

RI27xcF.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Lady Mormont gives the best stink eye of the show. It's kind of amazing, really.

I haven't watched the season finale yet (I'll probably have to wait till friday since querlfrend wants to watch it together), but Battle of the Bastards left me in awe. This is the Triumph of Television. I guess that also was the reason the rest of the season was so meh; they basically blew half of the budget in a single episode, as it tends to be the case with GoT.

It was so good, though. And the cinematography was so damn gorgeous I just had to make some non-spoilery jifs.

h5jw4Ul.gif
dyQrGrf.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I did that in Spain.

Apparently, they allow two 16 year olds to buy tequila bottles and dare each other to drink until someone loses a wallet.

Meanwhile in the UK

The good old days. I'm glad I lived through the time 16 years old was the drinking age instead of 18. My liver dissents, but it'll heal. Eventually.

n6mpX0e.jpg

Looks like you're park drunk.

Nice.

wake up. Foot massage from the boyfriend while I browse the internets.

set up brunch with future in-laws. Brunch goes very well. Tail the conversation with open questions about their imposed dress code. Manage to convince them that blue can still be fancy, if last summer is anything to go by. Policy revoked in full.

spend the next few hours out at the pool. Today's weather was perfect for it, and there's little more relaxing to me than laying out on the water.

run to the store to pick up some booze and snacks. Come back home and surprisingly happy with how my hair looks despite being a draggled mess (I usually prefer to straighten it after it gets wet). Wait for guests to arrive so we can all watch Game of Thrones.

HBO Now doesn't fuck up spectacularly this week. Best episode of Game of Thrones ever. Probably.

Boyfriend asks me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant and then takes me to see Now You Don't at the luxury theater. It's a marked improvement over Now You See Me 1. Everyone in it is sublime. Only problem is I can't decide if I'm crushing more on Daniel Radcliffe or Dave Franco.

The mall is empty when we leave because it's midnight. It's so serene and nice. Don't have to go to work tomorrow because I took it off.

It's such a perfect day.

FINALLY the rift will happen. Seeing Jaime's look of horror in the throne room was a relief tbh.

My Game of Thrones prediction/fanficiton:
Cersei is definitely screwed there's no way she can win. She'll lose it and want to burn the whole city to the ground. The Mad Queen if you will, Jaime will be in a position to stop it again. He'll literally backstab her to prevent it and become a queen slayer in addition to a king slayer. And also fulfilling the valonqar prophecy.

GoT s6e10
Cersei is rotten but that whole beginning twenty minutes was so well done. The whole thing was dreadfully eerie and masterfully composed. The music was gorgeous. I'm sad to see Margaery go but the loss of all those zealots makes it a huge net win. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

Cersei is definitely screwed there's no way she can win. She'll lose it and want to burn the whole city to the ground. The Mad Queen if you will, Jaime will be in a position to stop it again. He'll literally backstab her to prevent it and become a queen slayer in addition to a king slayer. And also fulfilling the valonqar prophecy.

Not bad, but how does the
Dorne/Olena
plot fit into this madness?

Xiao Hu

A nice change from the last episode, very good pase and of course fine choice of music.
_______

Pantene, you looked gorgeous in those photos! What was the occasion?

GoT s6e10
Cersei is rotten but that whole beginning twenty minutes was so well done. The whole thing was dreadfully eerie and masterfully composed. The music was gorgeous. I'm sad to see Margaery go but the loss of all those zealots makes it a huge net win. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

Dorne/Olena

Dany will land in Dorne and rally the support of the Martells and Tyrells, then move up through the Reach and the Stormlands to King's Landing. It's gonna be Dany + Olenna + Greyjoys + Martells + maybe Starks vs Cersei.

I predict a marriage between Jon and Dany, or at the very least she will acknowledge Northern independence in exchange for helping her take the south.

Turin

Banned
Director Miguel Sapochnik is Game of Thrones' MVP by far.

It will be Jaime. He killed the last king for destroying the city with wildfire, Cersei is just as crazy and no different.

Dorne/Olena

There's also Arya who might just feel compelled to teleport down to Kings Landing and cross Cersei off her list. One way or another, Jaime will play a part in her destruction no doubt. The impending doom that the Targaryan/Martell/Tyrell alliance presents will fill her with dread before she loses her shit again.

A nice change from the last episode, very good pase and of course fine choice of music.
_______

Pantene, you looked gorgeous in those photos! What was the occasion?

Yeah, I really loved the music especially. Both because it was beautiful and because it was different from normal GoT fare, so you knew something very different was about to happen.

And thanks! ♥ those are from my best friend's wedding last summer.

If it's what I think it is,
Jamie will just forego the G in Kingslayer. ;)

Introduce yourself! :D

Chuckie

Jesus Christ.... 24 pages into the new topic already :O

I'm not in the OP pic.. not surprised.

Anyway...good morning to you fakers!

Xiao Hu

Fuck it, I'm going to South Vietnam for the tattoo. No proper tattoo artist around Hanoi...

I found a very talented guy who specialized in Japanese style
plus he's quite handsome :p
:

Definitely want a similiar one on my forearm ::moist as fuck::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom