• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever claimed that "tiny portion" dinners are not filling obviously never had a proper one.

I'm feeling inappropriate rn.

I'm nauseous, sweating out alcohol, crumpled up on my desk chair and tired as fuck... but I would demolish all of that right this moment if I could. Dear god, it all looks so good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't know how true this is but I've heard that pizza in Italy is the appetizer and never the main course
You can get it as both, at least in Rome. It's a lot smaller either way, usually meant for one person.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What's the word on Gojira 2014? I like it so far

Oh shit, kink shame time: Eh...eh...I think I like pegging.
Yeah, pegging is actually a lot of fun. It's a lot of setup though. Getting a strapon to actually sit right and not move too much can be a pain.

Xiao Hu

Yeah, pegging is actually a lot of fun. It's a lot of setup though. Getting a strapon to actually sit right and not move too much can be a pain.
But how does it stimulate the woman? Like is there something that you insert into your vajayjay or a vibraring part?

Numb

I hope your therapy is at the very least bearable, Ceallach. Maybe it will actually help?

I still feel bad about breaking down in this thread a couple of months ago. I totally lost my shit (I was also drunk, but that's no excuse). Sometimes things pile up and you lose it. We like to think we're strong, but the mind isn't invincible. Even letting off steam in here helped me (I've never talked to anyone about what I went through other than here). After a lot of the shit I went through I went semi-insane and didn't realize it until looking at myself through hindsight.

I didn't mean to make this post about me. Basically what I'm trying to say is that sometimes help or supportive company is good, even if we don't want it or think we need it.

If I'm going to be real, maybe it won't help. But then you can complain about it, right!? Complaining is fun.

That's the size pizza should be TBH. Looks great
Default here is bigger than that so you never see such small ones
Not even sure if they sell as small

Zeig mal!

I tried to make a gif but with my crappy webcam you couldn't really see anything.
it's this one tho
BARRY%2BM%2BLipstick.jpg

Ceallach

But how does it stimulate the woman? Like is there something that you insert into your vajayjay or a vibraring part?
Both. Or neither. Or either. But yeah, the ones I like have a piece that goes inside and a butterfly that vibrates. But most of the pleasure comes mentally from dominating a dude thoroughly

Xiao Hu

I tried to make a gif but with my crappy webcam you couldn't really see anything.
it's this one tho
BARRY%2BM%2BLipstick.jpg

Mmmkay :(

Both. Or neither. Or either. But yeah, the ones I like have a piece that goes inside and a butterfly that vibrates. But most of the pleasure comes mentally from dominating a dude thoroughly

That sounds hot as fuck. I like women who also like to be dominant from time to time. I hope my next girl is also into that lind of stuff

Ceallach

Mmmkay :(

That sounds hot as fuck. I like women who also like to be dominant from time to time. I hope my next girl is also into that lind of stuff
Be open about it. Most are willing to experiment I think and if they are so repressed as to not, we'll it probably won't work out anyways

I just had the weirdest dream. I had to pretend to die from an attack I sustained and hide out in a graveyard for three weeks because someone was trying to kill me and it took that long for my friends to pin it on him. No idea why that was on my mind haha

Good morning everyone :)

where's the person that can quench my thirst
Probably in another country

FloatOn

where's the person that can quench my thirst

<----

I just had the weirdest dream. I had to pretend to die from an attack I sustained and hide out in a graveyard for three weeks because someone was trying to kill me and it took that long for my friends to pin it on him. No idea why that was on my mind haha

Good morning everyone :)

morning!

your dream does sound pretty odd. are you nervous about something irl?

FloatOn

I think there's a market for inter dimensional pickup lines.

Dimension you were super cute?
Dimension it'll be worth the jump?
Dimension I own a house over here?
Dimension you don't need a card if we get married?

* taking notes *

I do need to work on my "game" though. What appeal I have is pretty niche

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think there's a market for inter dimensional pickup lines.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn? Kadishtu y-orr'e uln nggrah'n vulgtlagln, athg sll'ha Dagon bug ngvulgtm geb lloig li'hee.
desismileys_3573.gif

zeemumu

doesnt solve anything but at least it gets me through the day

You won't be able to solve anything if you're panicked, so it's a step in the right direction.

I ended up trying to deal with panic-inducing situations by convincing myself that any embarrassment that could be inflicted on me from it can't really make me feel any worse so there's no point in panicking.

* taking notes *

I do need to work on my "game" though. What appeal I have is pretty niche

I think "game" is kind of a myth because everybody wants different things and there are certain kinds of awkwardness that are pretty cute and lots of bravado that's off-putting.

Having game is more about recognizing needs in other people than about being some specific best version of yourself.

I think I read somewhere that if you experience danger in a dream that it means there is some kind of anxiety irl

it's probably a bunch of crap since dream interpretation is pseudo-science at best
Im inclined to believe that. I just don't know what it would be, or don't want to admit what it could be.

I'll probably talk to my mentor about it this evening if I remember.

Misha

Banned
You won't be able to solve anything if you're panicked, so it's a step in the right direction.

I ended up trying to deal with panic-inducing situations by convincing myself that any embarrassment that could be inflicted on me from it can't really make me feel any worse so there's no point in panicking.
Yeah but I have an issue of constantly trying to be relaxed so I don't exactly make progress quickly. Still better than the other option though

FloatOn

the impending trumpocalypse invalidates any need to worry about anything

we are all fucked

so party while you can

I think "game" is kind of a myth because everybody wants different things and there are certain kinds of awkwardness that are pretty cute and lots of bravado that's off-putting.

Having game is more about recognizing needs in other people than about being some specific best version of yourself.

I like this and it makes total sense. Thanks.

Misha

Banned
Im inclined to believe that. I just don't know what it would be, or don't want to admit what it could be.

I'll probably talk to my mentor about it this evening if I remember.
I think I've asked before but what's a mentor? Is it like a therapist or a life coach? The vagueness sounds appealing to me since there's a lot of things I could use advice on.
the impending trumpocalypse invalidates any need to worry about anything

we are all fucked

so party while you can
The polls are currently over representing his only demographic he does well in: un-college educated white people and the electoral map is incredibly unfavorable for him with a win in Florida effectively being the only somewhat up in the air thing Hillary needs to win.
His only chance is if his one demographic comes out in force and everybody else stays home. Very unlikely

The polls are currently over representing his only demographic he does well in: un-college educated white people and the electoral map is incredibly unfavorable for him with a win in Florida effectively being the only somewhat up in the air thing Hillary needs to win.
His only chance is if his one demographic comes out in force and everybody else stays home. Very unlikely

Yeah, he has to win Florida or he has no chance. Good luck winning a state with a huge Hispanic population.

Let's not forget he's dumb enough to be spending money in New York and California i.e. safe blue states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom