• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Today has been nothing but impulsive, unscheduled visits from my highest barrier clients; drug addictions, mental barriers, physical disabilities, and one a severe combination of all of the above. My IBS is playing up something chronic; I'm bloated and gassy and cramping hard.

Today can go eat shit. On the plus side I have free pizza and chocolate mousse to look forward to.

EDIT: Sorry for the negative vibes
but secretly fuck ya'll

FUME5

Today has been nothing but impulsive, unscheduled visits from my highest barrier clients; drug addictions, mental barriers, physical disabilities, and one a severe combination of all of the above. My IBS is playing up something chronic; I'm bloated and gassy and cramping hard.

Today can go eat shit. On the plus side I have free pizza and chocolate mousse to look forward to.

EDIT: Sorry for the negative vibes
but secretly fuck ya'll

Fuck you too buddy.

Should have fumigated your office so they didn't stay.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I was so tired yesterday that I went to kebab place and had one for dinner and then went straight to bed.

My arms ache as hell today. And above 30 degrees Celsius temps are back

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
How come they don't sell chocolate mousse in Woolworths, and yet I can buy cigarettes and seafood and put them in a blender and drink it. That ain't right

Ah, are you hoping for it to continue? How long is the drive if so and / or how long until you would be in the same place again?

It's too far to drive, I have plans to visit in November but I will be gone the next time she is in town so the timing doesn't work well

But she has told me in the past she want to commit anyway so I'm hoping that's still the case

FUME5

It's too far to drive, I have plans to visit in November but I will be gone the next time she is in town so the timing doesn't work well

But she has told me in the past she want to commit anyway so I'm hoping that's still the case

Ah, well, all the best with the talk tomorrow and I hope you guys can make it work.

FUME5

I don't think it's a breakup, I asked if it was a bad talk and she said no

79bb8226054d3b254d3389ff8c9fe534.png

Jobbs

Banned
me today

SbgNXfg.gif

crushed the dreams of several actors who were hoping to be able to make huuundeds of dollars doing VO

I'm kidding, I actually almost can't physically stand saying no to this stuff which is probably why I let them hang for weeks

Movie night went well. She took me out to get wings, then we came back to my house and indulged in frozen sangria pops while snuggled up on the couch and watching Return of the King. Her first time, but my ... twentieth? Honestly it might be way higher than that. She was so funny during the Shelob sequence.

Now I'm trying to replace the RAM in my Windows laptop. What a great way to end the night :)

me today

[/img]http://i.imgur.com/SbgNXfg.gif[/img]

crushed the dreams of several actors who were hoping to be able to make huuundeds of dollars doing VO

I'm kidding, I actually almost can't physically stand saying no to this stuff which is probably why I let them hang for weeks

But how will they become the next Troy Baker and Laura Bailey? :(

Jobbs

Banned
This is why I don't trust womynfolk.

Enchantresses! Gargoyles!

My GF doesn't pretend ot have big breasts so there weren't any surprises

Movie night went well. She took me out to get wings, then we came back to my house and indulged in frozen sangria pops while snuggled up on the couch and watching Return of the King. Her first time, but my ... twentieth? Honestly it might be way higher than that. She was so funny during the Shelob sequence.

Now I'm trying to replace the RAM in my Windows laptop. What a great way to end the night :)

The Shelob scene remains the best example I can think of of a human vs. CG monster fight that actually seems tactile and real. It's, IMO, the most impressive scene in the entire trilogy

Jobbs I'll do it for free

Man I should have made you play the Lili character that'd have been amazing hahaha

I'll try and think of it there's a way to get you into the game still, oit'd have to be something very small since the game's already in place and the actual characters already done

But how will they become the next Troy Baker and Laura Bailey? :(

I don't like how the same three people get every AAA role. I do think I have at least one up and coming VO person in my game though for real -- Elspeth Eastman. She's already in League of Legends as Tristana

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jobbs I will voice your game for free.

But only if I can play a true blue aussie.

jb1234

I'll try and think of it there's a way to get you into the game still, oit'd have to be something very small since the game's already in place and the actual characters already done

Have her voice the penis plant.

Xiao Hu

Who is 'she' and why wasn't I invited to a snuggling session? :mad:

I feel so uncomfortable wearing more than one bra! I'm super okay with being small.

The Shelob scene remains the best example I can think of of a human vs. CG monster fight that actually seems tactile and real. It's, IMO, the most impressive scene in the entire trilogy

It almost doesn't matter. She covered her face and didn't see most of it and kept screaming and asking why the scene was so long. At this point, I can't tell if I just don't find spiders scary or if I'm desensitized to that scene specifically, but it was fun and cute to see her react that way.

Man I should have made you play the Lili character that'd have been amazing hahaha

Add Em's voice anyway. Schizophrenia suits the character.

Who is 'she' and why wasn't I invited to a snuggling session? :mad:

She's my friend and you're too far away.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs I will voice your game for free.

But only if I can play a true blue aussie.

I have two authentic aussie actors in the game and the reason is because I wanted two aussie accents in the game and I've never managed to find one non-aussie actor who actually does an authentic sounding, non comical aussie accent

and the fact that they have aussie accents is just incidental. they aren't stereotypes (one of them is an eccentric talking robot head). the game has diverse sounding characters

Have her voice the penis plant.

What would the penis plant say?

My GF doesn't pretend ot have big breasts so there weren't any surprises

I don't like how the same three people get every AAA role. I do think I have at least one up and coming VO person in my game though for real -- Elspeth Eastman. She's already in League of Legends as Tristana

There's no pressure! I'll do whatever but if you're still looking for people for whatever you do next hit me up

Who's Lili?

EatChildren

I have two authentic aussie actors in the game and the reason is because I wanted two aussie accents in the game and I've never managed to find one non-aussie actor who actually does an authentic sounding, non comical aussie accent

I can believe that. Faux aussie is awful.

Jobbs

Banned
There's no pressure! I'll do whatever but if you're still looking for people for whatever you do next hit me up

Who's Lili?

character in the game patterned after Lili who berates the player if you stand near her because your suit is interfering with the signal of the gadget she's tinkering with. she's actually downright mean hahahaha. it's funny

Jobbs

Banned
I actually made a legitimate attempt at getting Andrea Deck into the game, who played Amanda Ripley in Alien Isolation (she's also in Soma). I talked to her briefly then talked to her agent.

The problem is it just wouldn't have been a wise use of money. She would be a lot more expensive than the other people in the game and there was no really good justification for it beyond "wouldn't it be cool".

Grannies need to keep someone around to feed. It's in their DNA
Right, and it was kinda funny the first couple times. But it's been nearly a year and she's still asking me "so are you doing ok at your job? You are? So does this mean you're not moving back?"

It's starting to get annoying quickly.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I actually made a legitimate attempt at getting Andrea Deck into the game, who played Amanda Ripley in Alien Isolation (she's also in Soma). I talked to her briefly then talked to her agent.

The problem is it just wouldn't have been a wise use of money. She would be a lot more expensive than the other people in the game and there was no really good justification for it beyond "wouldn't it be cool".
Let me put on my sweet radio voice.

I've actually done/do radio.

Jobbs

Banned
Today in Poppy

PUIvIcl.gif

Let me put on my sweet radio voice.

I've actually done/do radio.

It's nice to have pipes, but it's even more pipes to have nice.

Any acting experience in that black bag of yours?

Are u calling me mean :(

I would never. But you have attitude which might have worked well because the character has attitude + just the fact that it's you playing Lili would have amused me greatly, which is the whole point of this after all.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
How is black pudding comparable to morcilla?

There are countless types of morcilla, but as far as I'm concerned, it's pretty dry and bland. It's not very tasty, but at least is not offensive like the terrible potato patty.

The classic English breakfast is a masterclass at fuckup cuisine. Lots of good ingredients thrown up on a plate like a six year old trying to cook for the first time.

It's nice to have pipes, but it's even more pipes to have nice.

Any acting experience in that black bag of yours?

Just radio and some web/tv appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom