• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can you dad joke as a non 30+ non-dad

Misha

Banned
So apparently I can afford apartments 200$ more than the ones I've been looking at.

That's changes a lot

Okay apparently I previously overestimated income tax

zeemumu

I thought there was a container of tofu in my fridge, but looking closer it's actually a bunch of cubes of pepper jack cheese.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That emotional cheating thread is annoying. I'm so tired of people being weak and soft. Satan help me.

zeemumu

I didn't read it but from the reactions they probably didn't have to make a thread to ask. why can't people figure out if they're being disrespected or not

I don't think people make those threads because they don't know. They make them because they want support for their own conclusions, or if their conclusions are more stressful they want other people to convince them of the latter choice. People do it in here, too.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm soft and lean

My calves are glorious though

Leg day every day (there is no other day)

I wish I had the dedication to work out like 4+ hours a day

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Everyone, I have a confession to make to you all

I

I really like CHVRCHES

But I like being a softboy :c
What has being soft got you? A lot of distress. Be stronger for yourself. I'm not saying be cold, callous or uncaring. But do t be a fucking bitch. Recognize and realize and confront disrespect and shit. Stand up for yourself. But don't be afraid of ideas thatchallenge you or offend you. Realize it goes in every direction. No one owes you anything and you don't owe them anything.

SolVanderlyn

We had 4 pages to use as notes for this exam but I only filled one. I don't know what else I'd put in this.
Three pages of doodles

zeemumu

Three pages of doodles

Doodles have a tendency to overtake my notes

12534369_1698282803781303_1012181551_n.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Sometimes you need someone to lay down a truth bomb for you

I probably have a few that are overdue

Misha

Banned
A bit of assertiveness is good for your soul. You don't have to give up compassion for aggressiveness, just understanding that you speak for yourself and act for yourself so you should use that to get the best situation for you and those close to you

SolVanderlyn

Just a general disclosure that if I've inadvertently pissed anyone off or given an impression that I dislike you in this thread it is wrong, I appreciate you all

Also my dentist appt. is Thursday, not today

FUCK

YES

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Help.

I'm doing writing samples for a tech company but they want samples for two audiences. It's an aerospace company.

Give me ideas. I have the general popular science audience down on lock, but not the other audience.

Should it be more technical, or more for kid's? I really don't understand the question.

marrec

Banned
Help.

I'm doing writing samples for a tech company but they want samples for two audiences. It's an aerospace company.

Give me ideas. I have the general popular science audience down on lock, but not the other audience.

Should it be more technical, or more for kid's? I really don't understand the question.

When someone asks for 'two audiences' as a tech company they usually mean "general" and "technical".

Misha

Banned
Help.

Cavemen who have suddenly been unthawed and introduced to modern society

Or

Goldfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom