• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

Bad thing though is I turned down a place in June cause I thought it was expensive. Oh well. Mistakes happen.
There will be more places! :)

Had one of those free personal training consulting things and almost fainted at the end. Don't feel well enough to walk back home. :/

Just don't be a creepy CHVRCHES fan. They have enough of them.

Don't you worry about that

I ain't no creep

I may have used to have been but I don't like thinking about then

What has being soft got you? A lot of distress. Be stronger for yourself. I'm not saying be cold, callous or uncaring. But do t be a fucking bitch. Recognize and realize and confront disrespect and shit. Stand up for yourself. But don't be afraid of ideas thatchallenge you or offend you. Realize it goes in every direction. No one owes you anything and you don't owe them anything.

:c

For realsies though, I think I do pretty ok for myself. There don't seem to be that many situations where I really feel like I need to assert myself more, there's not much conflict or anything in my life *shrug*

THESE TWO SEEM RELATED
SHUT UP

*listens to angry punx men like PEARS*

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I think I prefer strange looking dicks over whatever size. like if they're a bit crooked they give a more interesting feel

OH HELLO TOTP
Agreed. I don't really like large dicks either. Like it's not enjoyable and I hate hate HATE the feeling of my cervix being hit

Misha

Banned
There will be more places! :)

Had one of those free personal training consulting things and almost fainted at the end. Don't feel well enough to walk back home. :/
Hopefully ones that actually email back :p

That sucks :/
Can you get a ride or something?
This might be tmi. :p
I'm partially tongue tied so it would affect my ability to do oral
I'm not that thrilled about the idea so far tho so I'm not too upset

a friend of mine just superliked me on Tinder...last time we met he still had a gf... :O
maybe he just did it because he recognized me but what was he doing on Tinder anyway. what do I do :O

Misha

Banned
Sounds like suixide squad is reviewing poorly. Oh well. I'll probably like it (already accepted the fact that they'll do the Harley/joker thing not how I prefer) and then Wonder Woman can save the day

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Sounds like suixide squad is reviewing poorly. Oh well. I'll probably like it (already accepted the fact that they'll do the Harley/joker thing not how I prefer) and then Wonder Woman can save the day
Something, something, Marvel paid off, something, something.

MutFox

Banned

Out of all the recent DC trailers, WW looks the best.
Still haven't really liked a DC movie since Dark Knight.
Though, I love that movie probably my fave comic book movie of the last 10 years...

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't have any hope for SS due to the major reshoots and the fact they tried to change the tone in editing after BvS bombed. I'm also nervous about WW. JL and further I have hopes for since they pushed Zack Snyder away and brought Affleck forward. But even then with scumbag Geoff Johns expanded role I am worried

FloatOn

I'm mainly interested in suicide squad to see how Leto does as Joker.

him, harley and killer croc are the only batman villains I know in this.

oh and deadshot - only because he was the one that ruined arkham origins for me.

MutFox

Banned
I'm not. but I know he always has been, so he might take it the wrong way. gotta find out if he still has that gf tho >:l

Ahh, yeah, don't want them to get the wrong message, fo sho... :p

You'll figure it out. If neither of you freaks the fuck out when visiting the others's place then it should go OK in terms of housekeeping issues.

I guess housekeeping issues is a big one for a lot of couples then... :p

MutFox

Banned
I'm mainly interested in suicide squad to see how Leto does as Joker.

him, harley and killer croc are the only batman villains I know in this.

oh and deadshot - only because he was the one that ruined arkham origins for me.

Not a fan of Will Smith as Deadshot...
I'm on the fence to watch the movie...

As long as his face is in the picture, he's probably not cheating on someone.

gonna do some snoopin'
0519ef90-d723-0132-cea7-0e01949ad350.gif

Pau

Hopefully ones that actually email back :p

That sucks :/
Can you get a ride or something?

I'm partially tongue tied so it would affect my ability to do oral
I'm not that thrilled about the idea so far tho so I'm not too upset
Gym is literally a block away so getting a ride would be a little much. I walked back and didn't feel faint so I think it's passed.

Tongue tied? :eek:

I feel like I only get this in uncomfortable situations like at the gynecologist or even with tampons sometimes. but not really during sex itself.
My gynecologist scolded me last time because apparently I'm not relaxing enough. She's mean. Which reminds me I have an appointment on Thursday. Ugh.

I'm a bit nervous... :|
1st time I'll ever be moving in with a GF.
What about it makes you nervous specifically? :( Living together can obviously bring a new set of issues but I think if you're both easy going and willing to learn about each other's living habits and decide on what works for both of you, it can be an easy transition.

There's an event for J Corbs right by where I work so I thought I'd swing by and see how turnout was looking, even though I think it starts in an hour

The queue seemed to be expanding somewhat rapidly

I'm disappointed I can't go :c

I guess housekeeping issues is a big one for a lot of couples then... :p

It's like any roommate aside from the fact that you share a bed and probably cook/shop together or at least, for each other.

Other issues that crop up from living together: make sure you make time for romance/sex. Fairly quickly you will become accustomed to each other's constant presence and them being around is no longer special in any fashion.

Misha

Banned
Gym is literally a block away so getting a ride would be a little much. I walked back and didn't feel faint so I think it's passed.

Oh yeah the walk to and from the car would almost be as much :p

Skin underneath tongue connects much further along than usual and prevents my tongue from going past my lips and makes my tongue take up like half the space in my mouth since I can't move it much

zeemumu

Aw damn, those Suicide Squad reviews don't look promising. As long as the performances that I care about are good, I'll be fine

Pau

If y'all can edit your quotes of what I wrote that'd be swell, thanks.

Oh yeah the walk to and from the car would almost be as much :p

Skin underneath tongue connects much further along than usual and prevents my tongue from going past my lips and makes my tongue take up like half the space in my mouth since I can't move it much
Didn't know that could happen. I thought tongue tied was figurative! Does it bother you for other stuff? D:

My gynecologist scolded me last time because apparently I'm not relaxing enough. She's mean. Which reminds me I have an appointment on Thursday. Ugh.

I need to go to in order to fix my pill issues but I so don't wanna @_@

Misha

Banned
You mean you never heard of the excuses DC fans made in their attempt to elevate BvS?
As a dc fan, no. You'll find people making up conspiracy theories on every topic.
Didn't know that could happen. I thought tongue tied was figurative! Does it bother you for other stuff? D:
I don't really notice it ever. Only issue is I can't open my mouth as well for dentist/Doctor/communion
Basically mine is very similar to that pic which doesn't affect your life much at all. If it's any worse then they'll surgically fix it when you're young (you can google pics where people have it to the tip of their tongue. Can't imagine how awful that would be)

Oh one actually decent issue is that I have a lot of trouble rolling r's

MutFox

Banned
What about it makes you nervous specifically? :( Living together can obviously bring a new set of issues but I think if you're both easy going and willing to learn about each other's living habits and decide on what works for both of you, it can be an easy transition.

Yeah, we're both pretty easy going... :p

More nervous about myself.
I just don't wanna screw up, I really like her.

It's like any roommate aside from the fact that you share a bed and probably cook/shop together or at least, for each other.

Other issues that crop up from living together: make sure you make time for romance/sex. Fairly quickly you will become accustomed to each other's constant presence and them being around is no longer special in any fashion.

Hmmm... maybe I'm overthinking things... :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Suicide Squad reviews sound similar to Sucked Punch at parts. I guess I will love the try hard edgelord film?

Edit: Bro will get me the soundtrack <3

MutFox

Banned

Hmm... I wonder if I have the same thing, my tongue also barely can go past my lips.
I think I just have a short tongue though... :|

People say I have a nice singing voice, so not sure if it's too much of a hindrance... :)

Misha

Banned
Suicide Squad reviews sound similar to Sucked Punch at parts. I guess I will love the try hard edgelord film?

Edit: Bro will get me the soundtrack <3
I mean it's called suicide squad not sure what else people would expect.
Hmm... I wonder if I have the same thing, my tongue also barely can go past my lips.
I think I just have a short tongue though... :|

People say I have a nice singing voice, so not sure if it's too much of a hindrance... :)
Do you have a piece of tissues that holds your tongue down and goes most of the way down your tongue? If yes then you're at least partially tongue tied
Personally my tongue can only go halfway between my teeth and the end of my lips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom