• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

A hot dude keeps looking at my profile but hasn't said anything yet. I'm wary of engaging with yet another guy in an open relationship but he is awfully cute. I should message him just to say hey.

dralla

A hot dude keeps looking at my profile but hasn't said anything yet. I'm wary of engaging with yet another guy in an open relationship but he is awfully cute. I should message him just to say hey.

Ask him if he'd rather live in a house made of peanut butter or cheese

AcridMeat

Banned
I was reading up on it earlier and it was still speculation. Guess the patch just happened. I really want some of those skins :<
What's the quickest mode to level up?
Playing whoever gets you those juicy gold medals.

Tinder ain't the worst. Def not the best but not the worst.

Misha

Banned
Playing whoever gets you those juicy gold medals.

Tinder ain't the worst. Def not the best but not the worst.
Game mode not character. Like competitive vs quick play vs the brawl.
Character depends on the game mode but most of the time it's lucio for 1-2 medals (healing, objective time) or junk rat for 1-2 medals (damage, kills)

Bastion and torbjorn can get you super easy medals if you're playing against bad players

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Just ordered a bunch of Sailor Moon lip gloss, lol

lip-gloss-1.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Game mode not character. Like competitive vs quick play vs the brawl.
Character depends on the game mode but most of the time it's lucio for 1-2 medals (healing, objective time) or junk rat for 1-2 medals (damage, kills)

Bastion and torbjorn can get you super easy medals if you're playing against bad players
Yeah I didn't go into detail. I'm not sure what the ratio is per mode for xp to time, but I'll say the main thing that gives you bonuses are gold medals and consecutive. That's why I said whoever you're good with on whichever mode.

Really excited to try the new mode though!

Misha

Banned
Yeah I didn't go into detail. I'm not sure what the ratio is per mode for xp to time, but I'll say the main thing that gives you bonuses are gold medals and consecutive. That's why I said whoever you're good with on whichever mode.

Really excited to try the new mode though!
I can get 5 golds with lucio in easy vs ai :p

MutFox

Banned
I can get 5 golds with lucio in easy vs ai :p

Lucio is my go to character in competitive.
My win ratio with him is pretty high now.

Best objective character in the game I find.

Though my fave character is Pharah.
Just love flying around.
Hope another flying character is introduced at some point.

Misha

Banned
Lucio is my go to character in competitive.
My win ratio with him is pretty high now.

Best objective character in the game I find.

Though my fave character is Pharah.
Just love flying around.
Hope another flying character is introduced at some point.
Lucio has a low entry point but a high skill ceiling and has decent damage, a knock back move, constant healing, high maneuverability, extra moves for survivability. He has a lot going for him

Robert I think it might be time to move onto the next batch already. If they still haven't logged in, then they probably don't have time to take it seriously or else they may have even already found someone else to spend their time with. Plus, the longer you hold out, the more investment you have, and the more potential disappointment.

Robert I think it might be time to move onto the next batch already. If they still haven't logged in, then they probably don't have time to take it seriously or else they may have even already found someone else to spend their time with. Plus, the longer you hold out, the more investment you have, and the more potential disappointment.
Yeah probably

Unfortunately the pool seems very limited and I'm ehhh at best on everyone else :/

I might have to follow this advice too. The one person who replied to my message didn't even seem all that engaged in the conversation to begin with. She was probably just being polite.

Oh well.

Misha

Banned
So reading the short bits of the reviews in the suicide squad review thread actually sounds like most of them like it. And the ones that don't just sound like they're not into that type of movie.
...why is GAF showing me adverts for "Top 3 Funeral Plans"?
Funerals are a good place to meet people

zeemumu

Oh there's a way from what I remember (This was 2 years ago)
In the quick match, people that liked you will be of the first on the list.
It also won't show that you visited their profile, cause you only see a shortened version.

Maybe they changed that, but yeah, it was the workaround. :p

I'll have to look into this. Thanks, Mut

I wouldn't mind another Sonic fighting game. Maybe remake Sonic Battle as a traditional fighter. The open map was one of the things that I didn't like about that game.

jb1234

Yeah I saw your Twitter post. Congratulations and I hope your birthday stuff went well. Let us know what you think of it.

Thanks! Birthday was hit and miss. Health and mood were pretty poor during the first half of the day and I pushed myself through lunch with my mom. The evening was better because a singer friend of mine came over. We ran through a bunch of music (all selections I got to pick, which was fun) and then went out for dinner, which included a shared mud pie.

I know I've given Jobbs some shit for shaving his chest, but the day I spot a grey one I'm lasering the fuck of my entire body.

Proportionally, I have a lot more grey hair on my chest than anywhere else on my body. Guess I should count myself lucky, my dad and sister went grey at 30.

...why is GAF showing me adverts for "Top 3 Funeral Plans"?

Well. This is a bit awkward. Those pills? There are some side effects.

EDIT:
Grey chest hair is considered dignified Papa.

Excellent, I needed some more dignity.

zeemumu

Thanks! Birthday was hit and miss. Health and mood were pretty poor during the first half of the day and I pushed myself through lunch with my mom. The evening was better because a singer friend of mine came over. We ran through a bunch of music (all selections I got to pick, which was fun) and then went out for dinner, which included a shared mud pie.

I don't even know what I'm gonna do for mine. My family is going to want to take me out to dinner but I'd like to do something with my friends as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom