• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robot Ninja learning how to message oh my goddddd

18454222.gif

(You'd pull it off so well, and there's plenty of time to get abs if you really want them)

but it's so hard :<

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My dad talked again about Florida and it seems Tampa is most likely to happen on September. Lets see if he keeps that up and tbh Im kinda excited for a change of scenery and new opportunities.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have a couple months to figure out where.

When I want to learn something like that I just search guitar tutorial on YouTube and go to the most popular one.

e0c708f5449e3c86bc6e91b381091da7.jpg
Ariel 20 years later

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
y my post history no show up

Man, I'm watching Griffin McElroy's Nuzlocke Pokemon Y run and it's making me want to play Pokemon

But then I remember the kind of people who are obsessed with Pokemon and it puts me off >_>

Justin Guitar is a popular YT channel and site.

What kind of stuff do you want to play? Also, the first few weeks are brutal until your calluses develop.
I want to be able play anything, really. I want to learn mainly so I can start making my own stuff. I'd prefer an acoustic guitar, but I'll be using an electric guitar that I've had restrung for a lefty.

FloatOn

oh you actually tried to talk to her though? that's good that you were being proactive, at least

Nah she was too far ahead and I wasn't about to go running after her

What kind of message would that have sent?

The lewd would be too much for Florida lol

What are you talking about ?

I'm a puritan

Man, I'm watching Griffin McElroy's Nuzlocke Pokemon Y run and it's making me want to play Pokemon

But then I remember the kind of people who are obsessed with Pokemon and it puts me off >_>

I don't understand the gameplay appeal of Pokemon at all.

I get the main hook is to collect them all. But looking at the gameplay it's like a super basic turn based jrpg?

idk... I only played Pokemon blue as a kid and even then I found it to be a grind

But she didn't!

Maybe if she had been on a full grocery trip her boyfriend would have been with her >:)

Or her wife! Or she had purchased a copy of 'Asexuality for Dummies' from the checkout display next to the magazines extolling the latest contributions to particle physics from the Kardashians.

Jobbs

Banned
Nah she was too far ahead and I wasn't about to go running after her

What kind of message would that have sent?

Right, but you said you quickened your pace and thought maybe you could catch up to her -- Which means you were intending to be proactive, I guess. That *always* carries a higher chance of meeting someone than just standing there and staring. :)

And feather tattoo. I'm helping my girlfriend come up with a tattoo idea and it involves colorful feathers on a dreamcatcher

I want to be able play anything, really. I want to learn mainly so I can start making my own stuff. I'd prefer an acoustic guitar, but I'll be using an electric guitar that I've had restrung for a lefty.

Will work as well; if you don't have an amplifier I would get an amp simulator for your computer/phone/tablet, it will make it sound a lot better.

As you go along, you may wish to have the electric guitar strung with thicker strings to be closer in (un-) playability to an acoustic.

Here are two of the bigger guitar threads on GAF: Let's Play and Learn and the gear one.

FloatOn

Right, but you said you quickened your pace and thought maybe you could catch up to her -- Which means you were intending to be proactive, I guess. That *always* carries a higher chance of meeting someone than just standing there and staring. :)

And feather tattoo. I'm helping my girlfriend come up with a tattoo idea and it involves colorful feathers on a dreamcatcher

Yeah. Fate was against me.

I think feathers always look cool as tattoos. Back in my punk days I made out with this girl who had really awesome looking angel wings tattooed on her back at warped tour :eek:

Post your design when you get it done. It sounds cool.

Will work as well; if you don't have an amplifier I would get an amp simulator for your computer/phone/tablet, it will make it sound a lot better.

As you go along, you may wish to have the electric guitar strung with thicker strings to be closer in (un-) playability to an acoustic.

Here are two of the bigger guitar threads on GAF: Let's Play and Learn and the gear one.
Awesome, thanks! And yeah, I've got an amp already.

Edit: Happy Birthday, Robot!

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah. Fate was against me.

I think feathers always look cool as tattoos. Back in my punk days I made out with this girl who had really awesome looking angel wings tattooed on her back at warped tour :eek:

Post your design when you get it done. It sounds cool.

she has significant native american roots (1/8 I think?) and told me she liked the idea of a dreamcatcher but thought it was "dumb" and I convinced her that it's not dumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT E LEEEEEEEE

Xiao Hu

Let's do some mathematics. My mom is half Russian/half German; my father (grandpa was pure Russian stereotype) is Russian/something that is probably Tatarian due to his hair and eye colour. So that brings my 'Germanness' to 25%, 'Russianness' to at least 50% which leaves mere 25% that define my physical appearance significantly. Which is fucking unfair because I also want to be taller than 1,76m or have blue eyes for fuck's sake...

All I know is I have German ancestry on my dad's side.

That side of the family's been settled here since the 1700s. I have a great-great-great-falskjflkajdaldaj grandfather who fought in the Revolutionary War. And then I have another on my dad's side that fought for the Confederacy during the Civil War. Trash.

FUME5

C:

I'm legit super pleased with myself that I actually managed to make myself go to the doctor, I wouldn't be able to do this at all if I hadn't

Yeah mate, you did good.

My dad talked again about Florida and it seems Tampa is most likely to happen on September. Lets see if he keeps that up and tbh Im kinda excited for a change of scenery and new opportunities.

Vazra about to get that coke money.

Dreamcast her is like the suburban white mom tattoo. Basic as fuck.

I'm loving that autocorrect.

Deadly Premonition is in the latest Bundlestars pick and mix thing.

EDIT

Talking ancestry? My mum looked into that ~25 years ago, there's about 80% of Europe in the bloodline, we got around it seems. #lettingtheteamdown

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
So being interested in your family is the same as thinking you have celiac disease? Yeah, I guess that is brilliant...

There is researching family history and then there is nonsense like being 1/4 this, 1/8 that etc.

Even those DNA heritage testing sites are a bit ridiculous.

Jobbs

Banned
There is researching family history and then there is nonsense like being 1/4 this, 1/8 that etc.

Even those DNA heritage testing sites are a bit ridiculous.

she literally knows native americans on her mother's side. like they are people

I don't know why I'm sitting here arguing about this

And by the way, some people actually have celiac disease. I know someone who has it. This "gluten allergy is always bullshit" stuff is just as dumb if not more dumb than people thinking gluten is bad for no reason.

I am so fucking sick of articles that begin with 'A NEW STUDY SAYS...' and then make the implication that this singular, bold, new study is now The Definitive Answer we've all been looking for. God, i hate how the media likes to simplify things for header hits and click bait.

A new study says X causes cancer. No literally. The letter X causes cancer. - DailyFail.co.uk

I'm supposed to be the negative and critical one here Lili.

Don't steal my schtick ;)

I'm not trying to be critical! I just want people to be honest about why they're doing stuff. :)

she literally knows native americans on her mother's side. like they are people

I don't know why I'm sitting here arguing about this

And by the way, some people actually have celiac disease. I know someone who has it. This "gluten allergy is always bullshit" stuff is just as dumb if not more dumb than people thinking gluten is bad for no reason.

Yeah, one percent of people have celiac disease. Gluten doesn't harm 99% of people and avoiding it without replacing all the other nutrients that gluten-foods generally have is unhealthy and narcissistic.

And for what it's worth I wouldn't have made the joke had I known it was actually 1/4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom