• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Today's scores

slKTwhu.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Spoiler: It's trash throughout.

At least the books it's based off are. Terry Brooks sucks.

those spoilers!

The girl playing the elf princess is realllly pretty though

ah fuck been waiting for a mail from work since monday for my work hours this month and today I sent another email to remind them. checked several times afterwards...no reply. then 2 hours later I get a mail that said to call them which of course I only saw now (again 2 hours later and oc they weren't in the office anymore) >.<
waah.

those motherf...

kRhdNTP.gif

Timu

Can't wait to see Suicide Squad, though I'm not expecting much after the reviews!!!

Come on WB, get it together dammit, BvS disappointed me so I hope I don't get too disappointed by SS!!!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to see Suicide Squad, though I'm not expecting much after the reviews!!!

Come on WB, get it together dammit, BvS disappointed me so I hope I don't get too disappointed by SS!!!

Just saw, don't watch. The most cynical reviews of the movie are putting it politely when they evicerate it.

Going to watch it with a bunch of friends that usually dislike superhero movies and probably won't know about the reception.

This is gonna be so great!

Same. My friends and I are making an event of it! It's going to be a party whether the movie sucks or not. :)

Odi9RwJ.jpg

Best review of Telltale's Batman

Wasn't it supposed to be the debut of the newest iteration of their engine? Telltale is long past due a properly running engine.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wasn't it supposed to be the debut of the newest iteration of their engine? Telltale is long past due a properly running engine.

The game only supports properly 360 controllers so Xbox One controllers mess up. The performance is all over the place, the Anti Aliasing seems to broken or is shitty among the usual bugs and crashes. They upgraded the engine but they didnt fix the issues clearly.

Same. My friends and I are making an event of it! It's going to be a party whether the movie sucks or not. :)

Oh I don't think they'll enjoy it at all, for me it is schadenfreude!

I'm just happy I wasn't the one that offered to go to that movie because they have the tendency to forever hold it against you.

And yeah, it was supposed to be a new engine.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My favorite Steam review

It+s+only+okay+i+was+browsing+through+some+cheap+games_1c542d_4945885.jpg

Xiao Hu

Me neither. I stopped supporting their work years ago even though I have a passing interest in several of the stories.

Plus I don't see that much value in their products, like do you really need so many people for a product that is so rudimentary in its core mechanic wise? And shouldn't you have been able to figure out the engines you've been working with for several games now?....

You on the other hand will get freepass from me :)

Except if you vote for Trump, then I will abandon you like a teenage mother her newborn on prom night

Plus I don't see that much value in their products, like do you really need so many people for a product that is so rudimentary in its core mechanic wise? And shouldn't you have been able to figure out the engines you've been working with for several games now?....

You on the other hand will get freepass from me :)

Except if you vote for Trump, then I will abandon you like a teenage mother her newborn on prom night

Actually cutscenes are the most time-intensive part of a game to program and animate. It's grueling work and I don't envy the Telltale employees.

Also I'm not registered to vote.

Vazra

Dontnod should do more games like Life is Strange. The interface aint shit and the movement is smooth and the writing is pretty good. Sure the ending is divisive but it makes up for an interesting conversation. Also more people overall should give Telltale a run for their money.

Dontnod should do more games like Life is Strange. The interface aint shit and the movement is smooth and the writing is pretty good. Sure the ending is divisive but it makes up for an interesting conversation. Also more people overall should give Telltale a run for their money.

I'm perched for Vampyre or however the hell it's spelled.

It's gonna be lit, fam.

Im perched too. I like the worlds they have made so far even if Remember Me gameplay is not that good. (I wanted more of the memory remixing stuff but oh well)

I enjoyed Remember Me but yeah the gameplay becomes very repetitive and shows its simplicity real quick.

Memory remixing was GOAT and should have been the main component of the game.

Misha

Banned
The ending was apparently rushed and it was originally planned to be more fleshed out.

You also got supermassive on the non episodic side.

Vazra

I enjoyed Remember Me but yeah the gameplay becomes very repetitive and shows its simplicity real quick.

Memory remixing was GOAT and should have been the main component of the game.
Bitch and that setting? Im pissed there wasnt more exploration elements with how beautiful the setting was. The story was interesting too and would have been nice to see more from it but in the end that brought us Life is Strange.

The ending was apparently rushed and it was originally planned to be more fleshed out.

You also got supermassive on the non episodic side.

I believe the plans were 5 different endings at the beginning but the budget constrains and meeting the deadlines kinda cut that part down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom