• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I made enchiladas and played some PC Engine all night. I fucking love the PC Engine everything is bright, colorful and weird as fuck.

But I saw we were talking Morrisey/Smiths earlier. I am such a massive Morrissey and Marr fan, I love everything the two have ever been a part of. The Smiths entire catalog is brilliant.
Get Ninja Spirit on PC Engine. I love that game tbh.

I always turn off notifications for trophies and achievements. It's a neat concept, but it ultimately distracts me from playing the game for the game's sake, which I don't like.

Tch. What a non-word.

What?

6zigb.jpg

This is why I should just ask my girl friends for approval.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Trophies are the most addicting thing ever. Never did I think I would love useless accomplishments this much. NX really needs something like this/achievements.

You're playing Castlevania: Rondo of Blood/the original Dracula X right?
What a boring thing to do. I have played that before and while it is a great game, I have other ways to play it. I'm playing PC Engine for PC Engine weirdness. I can get Castlevania anywhere. Where else am I gonna get Ordyne or Alien Crush or Shadowland?

FUME5

What a boring thing to do. I have played that before and while it is a great game, I have other ways to play it. I'm playing PC Engine for PC Engine weirdness. I can get Castlevania anywhere. Where else am I gonna get Ordyne or Alien Crush or Shadowland?

Wasn't Shadowland a bit of a crappy Mystical Ninja knockoff?

Vazra

Have a look at that Bundlestars pick and mix thing and I'll buy you the three pack deal if there's enough you want.
I have Betrayer, Bad Rats, Deadly Premonition, Vertical Drop Heroes but I dont know a thing about the others tbh. You got any recommendations from those?
Only if you hook me up with females that are DTF when you move to Florida ;)
I can be your wingman I suppose. Allegedly women love gay men.
With that accent?

Drowning in it.

What accent?

FUME5

I have Betrayer, Bad Rats, Deadly Premonition, Vertical Drop Heroes but I dont know a thing about the others tbh. You got any recommendations from those?

What accent?

Nah, I grabbed Deadly Premonition because I never finished the re-release, Betrayer and Infinite Space 3 - most of the others I hadn't heard of and looked pretty average.

What do you mean what accent?

y'all joke but I was actually hideous in hs

im still hideous but that's besides the point

Our current avatars kind of make us look related, what are you trying to say?

y'all joke but I was actually hideous in hs

im still hideous but that's besides the point

You're not hideous. Not even a little bit. Please stop telling yourself that.

Never been a wingman since Im not that social. Also since Im not puking purses I may not be that effective.
tumblr_lc24mrW1h31qa19yno1_400.gif

Alright then here's the plan. Start practicing! Now! Tonight if you can. You're leaving soon anyway, so you don't have to worry about attachment or anything long lasting like that. We don't want you fucking this up for Floatsie, do we? Get on it! :D

Vazra

Alright then here's the plan. Start practicing! Now! Tonight if you can. You're leaving soon anyway, so you don't have to worry about attachment or anything long lasting like that. We don't want you fucking this up for Floatsie, do we? Get on it! :D
If I blow it as a wingman I'll blow him under the sheets. Simple ;)

jb1234

I secretly call him Sethy. DON'T TELL ANYONE.

Vazra

How does it feel to be a consolation prize?
I'll be too busy sucking to have feelings.
Your fucking accent!

And I've just gone blank on the country, no brain, it's not Venezuela...
Lol Puerto Rico and my accent is meg
He's from Puerto Rico.

Our 51st state. Well it should be by this point.
You know that bit of me. I thought your tsundere behavior towards me would have said differently. You care about me! Yas

Duress

I love dealing with customers. I'm sure as shit ain't gonna give in because you raised your voice and start swearing. I'm also not going to help you very much if you treat me, like I'm an idiot.

Who ever came up with that "Customer is always right." bullshit can suck a bouquet of dicks. They're not.

[10:13:57 PM] Jake: I sexually identify as nocturnal tbh.
[10:14:09 PM] Kevin: shut up queero

[11:41:54 PM] Jake: That beer's really gettin' into me now. (drunk)
[11:45:28 PM] Kevin: thats right
[11:45:30 PM] Kevin: drink it all
[11:45:57 PM] Kevin: let the bitter taste caress your tongue and glide down your throat

Windumb's hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom