• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what would be a good birthday present?

Getting a response from one of the people I've messaged

Also because I'm on my phone I nearly wrote birthday as buttday. Which is a much better name.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's critical and often sidelined.

Could not agree more. Could not be said more. Over and over forever.

It doesn't matter what the game is, the genre, the style; music is critical, and the more entwined it is with the inherent staples of interactivity and dynamics as found in the medium, the better.

I'm not crash hot on Abzu's OST. It's good, but I find the whole package a little bit lost on me. I think I'm in the wrong mood.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Then again, you have rare shit nuggets like Azurik with the bomb soundtrack and the crummy everything else.

phhDx6t.jpg

Jobbs

Banned

It doesn't matter what the game is, the genre, the style; music is critical, and the more entwined it is with the inherent staples of interactivity and dynamics as found in the medium, the better.

I'm not crash hot on Abzu's OST. It's good, but I find the whole package a little bit lost on me. I think I'm in the wrong mood.

In my own game music is also important so we can sometimes have the absence of it.

So -- Some areas are silent, but ohter times music is used to set a pace or try and explain to the player what's happening.

NPC death scene with subtle music

jb1234

I'll admit I tend to gravitate towards more classical scores because that's where my training is. I respect the choral elements in Abzu deeply because I know how difficult it is to write. Austin Wintory has serious chops.

Jobbs

Banned
I just heard more sleep mumbling coming from my girlfriend. She talks in her sleep. So I went up close and I'm trying to figure out what (if anything) she's saying.

I made out "no I just can't ok htekgdgs" or something. It's a little spooky. She does this a lot.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
In my own game music is also important so we can sometimes have the absence of it.

So -- Some areas are silent, but ohter times music is used to set a pace or try and explain to the player what's happening.

NPC death scene with subtle music

It's the right attitude to have. Minimalism and negative space is so important in all creative expression. How can you know your highs without loving your lows?

I'll admit I tend to gravitate towards more classical scores because that's where my training is. I respect the choral elements in Abzu deeply because I know how difficult it is to write. Austin Wintory has serious chops.

The choral elements are incredible and the parts Iove about the Abzu OST.

FUME5

I just heard more sleep mumbling coming from my girlfriend. She talks in her sleep. So I went up close and I'm trying to figure out what (if anything) she's saying.

I made out "no I just can't ok htekgdgs" or something. It's a little spooky. She does this a lot.

She was a ghost all along.

Jobbs

Banned
She was a ghost all along.

:O

I didn't go running after all. Just too beat up. I was like "ow" when I picked up my shoes and it was like.. okay, fine, let's take a day off.

Instead of run I'm gonna go skweeze her and see what else she has to say

It's like clockwork , I've been waking up at 5/6 am every day the past two weeks now to pee , rigged

Objective for today is to sell this sega Genesis X cd monster base combo , with two Genesis arcade sticks and I'll throw in a 32 X mushroom cloud

All untested since I don't have the power cables

I happen to think 8+ is actually more than most women prefer so I was just intellectually curious since she said she never lies about it

Mmm, that enjoyable cervix-pounding action. I suppose there are probably women that are deep enough to take all of that.

Perhaps mercifully for everyone 8+" is incredibly rare (except on GAF).

What else did she say?

I don't know inches. I never had trouble with it being long but more like it being too thick ::shrugs::

8" = 20.3 cm

I do not like having my cervix stabbed. It feels so weird lol

Have only done it once; it wasn't fun and everyone is happy it hasn't happened again.

When I learned one thing on GAF it's that everyone here has 8+" dicks. Even the female users.

Not me! I'm below average!

(happy this isn't the first post of a page, though)

zeemumu

Had a weird nightmare where me, my family, and a few friends were defending against zombies. But they were intelligent zombies, like Land of the Dead. We got overrun but I essaped with a jetpack and found a safe haven, met someone nice, and it was pretty good. Eventually i manages to broker a treaty between the zombies in that community and the humans, but I left because the zombies who had been chasing me at the beginning refused to stop attacking. I eventually came back and survived all the way to the end.

Xiao Hu

Talking about dicks, I prefer smaller to medium sizes. Big ones are marvelous but physically unfeasible for me.

Now booby wise I don't like too big ones either. I even find them quite repelling.

FloatOn

I see I got meme'd last night <3

but on a serious note.... taking the day off yesterday revealed that my work/life balance kind of sucks ass right now.

I have a grip on the full time school and work thing but just barely.

Taking time out for me is extremely difficult and it feels like I always have something I must do.

how do you people manage?

Found out last night that Willow Smith makes amazing music, thanks to that Will Smith Summertime thread.

I've been listening to these two songs on repeat since last night, especially the latter. This shit is so smooth.

Sza...lordt. <3

Female Energy

Jobbs

Banned
Talking about dicks, I prefer smaller to medium sizes. Big ones are marvelous but physically unfeasible for me.

Now booby wise I don't like too big ones either. I even find them quite repelling.

I like different sizes. Current GF has small breasts and that's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom