• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes. All of it. Hahaha
Sup, Vazra? How have you been?
Been alright. Been going out more than usual doing errands for the family and shopping stuff with Dad and Bro because they are going to my sister's wedding at Washington while I stay house and doggie sitting. Will be a full week alone so it should be interesting. Also by the looks of things I will be moving to Florida on September unless the plans get delayed but Dad seems pretty ready so far. Hopefully I get something nice there.

What have you been up to besides the current job news? :p

Misha

Banned
In agreement. Or not thick enough sometimes.

Also, I have my second interview tomorrow at the hospital. Crossing my fingers and knocking on all of the wood. :)
You're doing bloodwork and stuff right?

I've had my blood taken 5 times in the last 2 months. If you're applying at west penn or the Wexford health pavillion, I would probably recognize your potential coworkers :p

Seaklng

Banned
You're doing bloodwork and stuff right?

I've had my blood taken 5 times in the last 2 months. If you're applying at west penn or the Wexford health pavillion, I would probably recognize your potential coworkers :p
Oh wow! Your poor arms haha!
Yes, I'm a phlebotomist :)
I will be working for Heritage Valley.

Been alright. Been going out more than usual doing errands for the family and shopping stuff with Dad and Bro because they are going to my sister's wedding at Washington while I stay house and doggie sitting. Will be a full week alone so it should be interesting. Also by the looks of things I will be moving to Florida on September unless the plans get delayed but Dad seems pretty ready so far. Hopefully I get something nice there.

What have you been up to besides the current job news? :p
Sounds like you're super busy!!
Why Florida? It's so hot and humid there! Lol
Hopefully you enjoy it though :)

Hi Beckies :D Good luck with your hospital interview. I'm so jealous!
Hi Jobbsies :3
I know you are!
(I'll mail you isopropyl alcohol lol)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh god why does everyone think I need a relationship for mental well being. I am neither interested nor do I think I would be good for anyone atm. Fuck Shit.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh god why does everyone think I need a relationship for mental well being. I am neither interested nor do I think I would be good for anyone atm. Fuck Shit.
Relationships are nice sure but at the same time lf bringing good vibes it also has stressing aspects. Overall if you wanna be better is better to do it by yourself than relying on people tbh. I hate people saying that you need someone to be better.

Xiao Hu

To speak the truth, I never saw your face, except for that tiny avatar?

ECeoEqa.jpg

You have a beautiful face. My lips on your lips would make you even more beautiful cause I got magical powers.

You see, Patrick :*

zeemumu

I may go this year.

I love that they are doing all the classic movies as houses.

I've been seeing the construction for the houses at USH. Right now they're just wooden buildings with no decoration. I count 7 houses including the terror tram on my front of the line pass from last year, and as far as I know, Freddy vs. Jason, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, and The Exorcist. That leaves room for one more maze and the terror tram. Hopefully we'll both be getting Krampus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom