• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've really been letting myself go, unfortunately. Have gained 10 pounds in the last few weeks.

Ive been staying between 287-291. I should probably work out since it seems going vegetarian has helped in a way keep my weight not changing much but meh working out at home sucks and no free gyms near me. Meh

Turin

Banned
Honestly, I kinda disliked the character in BvS (what with her spending half of her screen time looking sultry and nothing else), but that trailer was so damn good I'm already bracing for fuckery.

Eh. She was just there to look cool when saving Batman's ass.

I watched BvS after seeing the WW trailer so wishful thinking might have influenced my perception. That and a kick ass theme song.

pleasebegood

a7c.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Add some blue hair and this is basically how I imagine Lili reacted with her friend.
Ive been staying between 287-291. I should probably work out since it seems going vegetarian has helped in a way keep my weight not changing much but meh working out at home sucks and no free gyms near me. Meh
Actually it's fucking awesome.

Plus you can tag it onto playing games. For instance, a few friends and I when we play Rocket League, had a push/sit up rule. Any goal scored on us was +5 or +10 (depending on push ups or sit ups) and then we'd have to complete em before the next game.

If we shut em out or the goals against us didn't hit a standard set, we'd do that amount instead.

It's great.

Plus pull up bar. Do that.

FUME5

I love those vids. Usually requires big tools tho.

Now I'm wondering if there's some gymnast out there eating herself out...

Your fetish is chaste kisses? Boy do I have the link for you:

Jesus, this is some next-level cringe

https://youtu.be/dBo5-6WotEM

i cant even

I'd be in bed for days if I tried. I have to pick my battles. My problem is that I've been making very poor comfort food choices.

I, uh, yeah, I've seen! Excuse the future quote.

Misha

Banned
Yay!

Wait, supportive friend or no? Or you don't know yet? I remember you talking about your mom's spy network before, so I just want to make sure you stay safe :)

Not part of my mom's spy network but I'm not entirely sure if she's supportive. Her bf is really liberal and a good friend of mine who in theory should be supportive but I definitely have to do some detective work here first.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So my team leader at work told me that someone complained because I drank water at the sink from my hand instead of using a cup and then mumbled something about health and safety.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I had intense dreams of clients and BLM protests, yet the sleep was dead and restful.

What does this mean?

Et tu fumus

Just drink straight from the faucet like a normal person.

Thanks. It would be nice to have consistent girl friends on top of everything else

Definitely. If you can get to the point where you're just one of the girls then that'll be really great for you!

I had intense dreams of clients and BLM protests, yet the sleep was dead and restful.

What does this mean?

It could mean your body thinks you're letting other people's problems stress you out too much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Misha

Banned
Definitely. If you can get to the point where you're just one of the girls then that'll be really great for you!

I had that situation in 6th grade and it was really nice

Well mostly. It wasn't entirely the same thing and 3 of the girls in that group ended up asking me out. It was the happiest I've been socially though

I had that situation in 6th grade and it was really nice

Well mostly. It wasn't entirely the same thing and 3 of the girls in that group ended up asking me out. It was the happiest I've been socially though

Hey, you were a player back then! Did you ever date any of them?

I wish someone would dream about motorboating MY cleavage.

hmpf

Peter that doesn't even make sense.

I managed to fell asleep behind my laptop last night. Mom woke me up at 5 am :D

PwJ1YFz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom