• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

I know a thing or 2 about high post counts, I mean I have 150k posts on Gamespot...but I don't there much anymore after the 2013 change of doom. Thank god I joined here as the site got worse.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That doesn't seem like it would even work. Like it's weird when people eat pizza with a fork and knife, but at least it actually works. Burrito I might understand too, but a taco?
I think it might have been because of the lipstick but she could break the shell by hand quickly and pick stuff with the fork. It was so bizarre.

During the wave of juniors that I was a part of, there was a "welcome to gaf" thread made and I ended up making it to Member first. Must've been a sign.

So about Orlando Bloom's dick.

tumblr_inline_my7uofLpLS1s2n922.gif

Xiao Hu

That doesn't seem like it would even work. Like it's weird when people eat pizza with a fork and knife, but at least it actually works. Burrito I might understand too, but a taco?

Eeeeh, every time I'm in Italy folks over there it their pizzas also with fork and knife.

I think it might have been because of the lipstick but she could break the shell by hand quickly and pick stuff with the fork. It was so bizarre.

Yeah, it seems like her hands would still be more tactile in this case. Maybe she had nails she didn't want to mess or something.

This is why I don't wear lipstick or do fancy nails most of the time. Usually a coat of lip gloss is more than enough.

Eeeeh, every time I'm in Italy folks over there it their pizzas also with fork and knife.

Well right, it makes sense on a certain level. It's only weird in places where it's not customary. What wouldn't make sense in any situation is trying to eat pizza with chopsticks.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, it seems like her hands would still be more tactile in this case. Maybe she had nails she didn't want to mess or something.

This is why I don't wear lipstick or do fancy nails most of the time. Usually a coat of lip gloss is more than enough.
Why go eating tacos if you care about your make up or nails? It was a food court so plenty of options that would have been easier to work with.

Contract expiration. Their owners either went to a different service or wanted more than Amazon felt the shows were worth. Amazon didn't take anything.

:(

I mean I have all seasons of Scrubs on DVD. But ripping them all would be quite a hassle and buying X-Files would take too much money..

marrec

Banned
Why does my phone spell puttsburgh?

You know why

Apparently everyone living in pittsburgh long term is supposed to take vitamin d and vitamin b12 pills daily lmao

Huh, that doesn't seem right, I get plenty of sun during the summer months.

Though, to be sure, D and B12 wouldn't hurt during winter. We like, 1 week of sunshine in the fall and winter months.

SAD is a big issue up here, people get stir crazy by the end of March.

###############

Did he share dick pics or are y'all sharing private pics that he didn't want the world to see?

JesJBBc.jpg

I think Bloom was at his cutest in Lord of the Rings. Age hardened his face too much.

Why go eating tacos if you care about your make up or nails? It was a food court so plenty of options that would have been easier to work with.

Yeah. I dunno. Maybe that was the only thing that sounded good, or she underestimated the difficulty of remaining pristine.

Misha

Banned
You know why

Huh, that doesn't seem right, I get plenty of sun during the summer months.

Though, to be sure, D and B12 wouldn't hurt during winter. We like, 1 week of sunshine in the fall and winter months.

SAD is a big issue up here, people get stir crazy by the end of March.
I think it was more like "if someone says they don't get enough sun, they're most likely right"
We live in one of the most overcast areas in the country. Definitely not hard to be deficient.

But I normally do hit a low in November. It's usually better in January tho.

marrec

Banned
I think it was more like "if someone says they don't get enough sun, they're most likely right"
We live in one of the most overcast areas in the country. Definitely not hard to be deficient.

But I normally do hit a low in November. It's usually better in January tho.

I should probably take some in fall/winter, but I never remember too so it's probably not THAT bad.

marrec

Banned
Hate to get all FloatOn up in here but I'm really not comfortable with people sharing and looking at private celebrity photo's that have leaked.

I ain't gunna rant about it tho, I've said my peace, I've had my day in the sun, I realize it's probs just me.

I have serious energy issues on top of depression so we're trying that for me. My sister was deficient also for awhile

My ex got a SAD light for the fall/winter and it really helped her energy/seasonal depressive issues. Tho Vitamin D would probably help more.

FloatOn

Hate to get all FloatOn up in here but I'm really not comfortable with people sharing and looking at private celebrity photo's that have leaked.

I ain't gunna rant about it tho, I've said my peace, I've had my day in the sun, I realize it's probs just me.

dafuq is this?

Misha

Banned

It's not just you.

It's impossible to argue with people over though. If you don't empathize with the celebrity's right to privacy then there's really nothing more to say

My ex got a SAD light for the fall/winter and it really helped her energy/seasonal depressive issues. Tho Vitamin D would probably help more.
Hopefully it'll be effective. I'm healthy otherwise (well besides hormones but apparently fixing that isn't likely to fix the tiredness issue) so if it doesn't work then I don't know

zeemumu

There was a West Nile warning in the library and there's a bump on my ear that wasn't there before.

How long do I have?

HOW LONG?!

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Iron Maiden is still soooo good after all these decades. Judas Priest on the other hand...

Well, Priest started in 1969, Maiden started in 1975. I generally like Iron Maiden better, but with Judas Priest sometimes the old saying applies: "the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long."

The Hellion/Electric Eye - Judas Priest

In particular, Rob often sang at a very high pitch, where Bruce was usually more mid-range, and didn't try to hit all the high notes live after 1982. A good example is the end of Where Eagles Dare.

Bruce was crazy when he first joined Iron Maiden though, listen to this!:

Iron Maiden - Purgatory (Rome 1981)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom