• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I'm all about proportion, usually go for women with sporty bodies.

Breast shape far outweighs size in terms of importance.

EDIT

Baroque, your hair is almost identical to my brothers.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
XNvep9b.gif

And I'm off to bed. Don't get too weird, fakers.

dralla

Butts are the best. I have a picture of my bum on my phone from the Winter. I use leggings to keep warm when shoveling snow. They do great things for da booty.

Hips/thighs area tho. When a girl has nice hips and thighs, it drives me crazy
T0rUzvy.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think there's a characteristic that defines attractiveness, it mostly depends on how the individual pulls it off.

Eyes do tend to be a universally attractive thing when they're beautiful, though.

FUME5

Butts are the best. I have a picture of my bum on my phone from the Winter. I use leggings to keep warm when shoveling snow. They do great things for da booty.

Hips/thighs area tho. When a girl has nice hips and thighs, it drives me crazy
T0rUzvy.png

Wait, are you getting turned on by your own arse?

no! how dare you

I just like invoking her because she's great

she also doesn't know anything about emo music, which is fine, not every interest has to be shared. I'm also learning some things about hip hop and rap from her.
magic guy is super into emo music ;c

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
It's shit like this that makes me regret shaving 🤔 But then I got told I should shave in the first place. I can't fucking win

7 more hours of this and I might be in the hospital but I'm always up for trying lol
I love beards. Like seriously all the guys I'm seeing have some degree of beard going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom