• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

tumblr_nqexp6zTFU1sn52zko2_540.gif

tumblr_o1bhurNgKQ1tuo5dpo1_540.gif

Gaf reacts
tumblr_m5pbupdLkb1rxr2p1o1_500.gif

Me while getting banned
tumblr_mc0emqWXcj1qi2tmjo1_500.gif

Now Im going to chill a bit with the angie gif usage for now.
That...was...epic!!!

Nah.

One of the reasons I'm always fine on an actual date is because I'm going to be talking to much and laughing too loud and being generally obnoxious but endearing no matter the situation. Put me in any social situation and I react the same way.

That said, since I haven't been one on one with someone besides my ex for so long, it'll be interesting to see how I'll react.

Casual social encounters are easy peasy though man, if someone doesn't like me then fuck em.

Edit:

Time for some afternoon coffeeeeee
I like the way you think! Yeah that's the spirit, go for it man!

Misha

Banned
They're sneakier, they tease a lot, they make you work for dat pussy, etc.

I know this from experience bruh, back when I try to get girls!
i prefer buildup. Tired of guys confessing their feelings when drunk. Just kinda gross and awkward

Jobbs

Banned
You're a very lucky guy then.=O

I'm sure that I'm lucky in some ways, but I'm talking about priorities and outlook.

I'm never "working for pussy". I don't do things as a means to an end in that way.

And I'm more than fine with not getting laid. If nothing happens then so be it

Timu

I'm sure that I'm lucky in some ways, but I'm talking about priorities and outlook.

I'm never "working for pussy". I don't do things as a means to an end in that way.

And I'm more than fine with not getting laid. I don't feel any great urgency most the time.
I like that, an honest person who just wants a means to befriend someone and not just go for the pussy like a lot of people I know, including my friends!

Misha

Banned
Oh, ok, that's fine. Wait, they do it while drunk? Men can be so ridiculous sometimes, thank god I'm not like that!
Yeah. I think none of them planned on it but then they get drunk and for whatever reason decide it's time

And then since I'm nice the next time they get drunk and end up talking to me they go on and on about it. I need to be a bit more mean with all that tbh
I read confessing as crossdressing at first.
If only :p

Timu

Yeah. I think none of them planned on it but then they get drunk and for whatever reason decide it's time

And then since I'm nice the next time they get drunk and end up talking to me they go on and on about it. I need to be a bit more mean with all that tbh
Mean girl?

Also, lol drunk proposal, I guess they don't want to be sober when expressing themselves for some reason.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm tired off my tits of arguing with local Brexit supporters.

"Won't somebody think of the racists" is the most recurrent notion.

zeemumu

I'm tired off my tits of arguing with local Brexit supporters.

"Won't somebody think of the racists" is the most recurrent notion.

Well no one actually thinks of themselves as evil. They just think they're right. But it's established that racism is bad so no one's gonna admit outright to racism because it's an insult.

Jobbs

Banned
See this everyone, there's very little chance of a woman putting herself out like this, but this guy doesn't mind at all!!!=p

there are women who put themselves out like that

but if you are observing that women more typically "gatekeep" sex, that is evolutionary. A woman has to carry a child for 9 months as a result of sex and pregnancy, so she needs to be more selective. A man, biologically speaking, has no such concern

FloatOn

catching up....

I won't stand for people throwing shade at Katy Perry. Who else has the balls to make a pop song allegory about aliens?

hqdefault.jpg

video was 2 cool also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom