• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped a glass in the kitchen last week. I cleaned it up but my feet keep finding little tiny shards. It's not a very fun game..

You wanna know what else is not a fun game?

Playing Parcheesi against some goddamned space alien accountant's sentient golden retriever with a cargo container filled with SunDrop and Cheer wine on the line. It wasn't fun and I'am still taking shards of steel out of my ass. Damn Space miners didn't believe me when I told them I didn't know how to play Parcheesi with a sentient golden retriever. Fuck those miners, I hope their moonshine gives them space madness

Today has been awful for me irl. Sullivan is a shit city and apartment searching is as fun as being kicked in the nuts with steel toed boots

In all seriousness, has anyone here had experienced with prescription Lithium?

Jobbs

Banned
220px-10.12.12WaltFlanaganByLuigiNovi1.jpg

Oh it's the guy from comic book men. I thought these guys were super knowledgable?

And yeah whatever he drew wasn't human physiology or even a reasonable approximation of it. It's actually really funny. Reminds me of what a child might do when first copying comic book art

That was Xfactor New Zealand. She had a (scripted) controversial exit for telling a contestant that he was ripping off her husband style. Her normal stuff is music.

Saturday Night
Problem
Wonderland
Kill My Boyfriend

Her new stuff is now Cruel Youth
Mr Watson
Diamond Days

You bopped to Mr. Watson , Diamond Days and the album "Trouble" which the receipts are easy to dig from PopGAF. Sit yo ass down
GjW6eRp.gif

Yeah I bopped to it once. Doesn't mean I have to stan ha

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Tattoo done and only the color parts aka the actual knight are missing. Yay.

Jobbs

Banned
if only she respected good music instead

good manufactured music > bad independent music

Good music is whatever it is that you enjoy listening to, whether it's a cynical dollar driven studio assembly or independent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I enjoy music from both categories on the reg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Posted an album of memes on Facebook. I give no fucks. Let everyone judge me

Edit: Nvm I took it down, I am a coward

HEY BABY
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I IS
I SMELL THAT FRAGRANCE ON YOUR LOUIS KNIT BOY
JUST GIVE MY FAT ASS A BIG KISS BOY
TONIGHT I'M FUCKING UP ALL YOUR SHIT BOY

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
People actually thought I was serious about Katy Perry. I mean I prefer KP over Taylor but I find them both to be trash tbh.

Jobbs

Banned
People actually thought I was serious about Katy Perry. I mean I prefer KP over Taylor but I find them both to be trash tbh.

I have a soft spot for "Firework" because I remember dancing with my nieces to it over and over and over one night when they were very small...

But yeah, mostly she sucks. Taylor Swift is way better :(

Misha

Banned
Please don't drag me into one of those PopGAF feuds...modern pop is mostly trash imo. I stick to metal, techno/electro (fuck EDM tho) and motherfucking Dannz Brown.
Modern pop has the best music these days

But it's mostly modern alt/indie pop and not so much mainstream (though they sometimes become mainstream)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom